Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Houston miscer is an incel virgin, good luck OP
    fuk off you dumb piece of trash. HM is my friend and even if he was an incel virgin he is our incel virgin i will defend him until i die.
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Voidgaze is a lot more aesthetic than I thought he would be no homo
    Thanks brah. I look much better when I wear my contacts though.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Awwwww you guys are so cute! So cool to have another Miscer meet up. Glad you guys had fun
    Thanks Legz. I definitely enjoyed myself more than I expected.

Not gonna lie, I started the night off as a complete autist lol. I was solid once I got past my first drink though.

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Fukken ded at these pics just LMAO.

This thread didn't reach full potential tho. Where are the pics of you two spit roasting that ugly heffer?
    Not a chance brah. The one in the pic was thirsty as fuk though.

Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    I’m interested in knowing what drinks y’all ordered and how you liked them
    I started off with an IPA, then got whiskey and coke.

Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    2 chads mackin on sloots
    Speaking of that...

There was this cute grill that served our drinks. Thin black chick with a nose piercing, really out going, and very cute.

I mentioned to HM that I thought she was cute, but didn't plan on doing anything about it. She was taller than me and seemed she was outta my league.

Houstonmiscer told me to think of something to say and try it anyways, so I did.

I struck up a conversation then asked for her number so she could keep me posted on bar tending jobs and tell me some other good spots to check out.

Somehow that worked, but now I'm completely dumbfounded at what to do next. Srs. I was expecting to be rejected. Especially since she was taller than me lol.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Thanks Legz. I definitely enjoyed myself more than I expected.

Not gonna lie, I started the night off as a complete autist lol. I was solid once I got past my first drink though.
    Meh, we all have been autists at times. What matters is you had a fun night out.

Speaking of that...

There was this cute grill that served our drinks. Thin black chick with a nose piercing, really out going, and very cute.

I mentioned to HM that I thought she was cute, but didn't plan on doing anything about it. She was taller than me and seemed she was outta my league.

Houstonmiscer told me to think of something to say and try it anyways, so I did.

I struck up a conversation then asked for her number so she could keep me posted on bar tending jobs and tell me some other good spots to check out.

Somehow that worked, but now I'm completely dumbfounded at what to do next. Srs. I was expecting to be rejected. Especially since she was taller than me lol.
    Don't just assume that girls are out of your league because of the way they look or how tall they are. Asking and getting shot down is better than not asking and never knowing. Good for you for getting her number!
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speaking of that...

Lol dude don't be ridiculous. You text her and ask to meet up for drinks of course. Don't overtext or do austistic bullchet, just ask to meet for drinks and take it from there. You don't need to clearly define it as a date, you don't have to play games or do retarded chet to let her know you're interested. You got the number and trying to get drinks, it's obvious what you're asking.

Set it up, get some drinks and see whatsup with her. No retarded strategy needed, just go have fun and get to know her. If you're feeling it make a move. That's it.

Don't just assume that girls are out of your league because of the way they look or how tall they are. Asking and getting shot down is better than not asking and never knowing. Good for you for getting her number!
    Even granny trying to get you laid boy, lets git er done.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down Ghost hag-raven that ruined the night [Storytime][Pics]

So Houstonmiscer already covered most of the story.

Two things stuck out to me when I think about this. The first is that the drunken hag came out to the patio and stared us down earlier that night, and before that I caught her eyeing us when we were sitting inside. I'm almost positive the latina in the first few pics was outside on the patio getting high. I didn't put all of this together until this morning, but I think the ghost hag had been watching us the whole time.

She questioned us both about all kinds of random chit and kept asking "Why are you here?" as if there was a deeper meaning to it all. HM and I answered them fine but she got all sassy with him saying "These are simple questions".

Eventually HM noped out and I took that as my signal to leave. As I walked away I heard her say "I don't know, it seems like you're running away from something". Weird as fuk. Maybe she knows I haven't been paying child support for my 3 baby mamas?

Pics of ghost hag below...

Spoiler!
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So Houstonmiscer already covered most of the story.

Two things stuck out to me when I think about this. The first is that the drunken hag came out to the patio and stared us down earlier that night, and before that I caught her eyeing us when we were sitting inside. I'm almost positive the latina in the first few pics was outside on the patio getting high. I didn't put all of this together until this morning, but I think the ghost hag had been watching us the whole time.

She questioned us both about all kinds of random chit and kept asking "Why are you here?" as if there was a deeper meaning to it all. HM and I answered them fine but she got all sassy with him saying "These are simple questions".

Eventually HM noped out and I took that as my signal to leave. As I walked away I heard her say "I don't know, it seems like you're running away from something". Weird as fuk.

Spoiler!
    Either crazy or on some substances that makes you see stuff and think everything is correlated and has a deeper meaning lol. Just act like you don't know her next time, 90% chance she won't even remember you.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    More pics. Here you can see the Latina milf and then you can also see me just being done. No pics of the withered ghost woman because she isn't worth it

have a good night fellas

MILF?

You forgot about the part Id like to fuk. That looks like a homeless old man that lives under the bridge.

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speaking of that...

gdjm on asking for her number, lmfao @ asking about bar tending jobs and spots

Spoiler!
    she looks like a force of evil, legit

can smell the Bipolar from her through those pics

be gone demon

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Lol dude don't be ridiculous. You text her and ask to meet up for drinks of course. Don't overtext or do austistic bullchet, just ask to meet for drinks and take it from there. You don't need to clearly define it as a date, you don't have to play games or do retarded chet to let her know you're interested. You got the number and trying to get drinks, it's obvious what you're asking.

Set it up, get some drinks and see whatsup with her. No retarded strategy needed, just go have fun and get to know her. If you're feeling it make a move. That's it.

Even granny trying to get you laid boy, lets git er done.
    This is good advice. If he ever came out to the North East I'd totally wing woman for him.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is good advice. If he ever came out to the North East I'd totally wing woman for him.

you 50 years old, what is that going to do for him?

You going to wing man for him at Tuesday night bingo at the senior assisted living facility?

You could introduce him as your grandson

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pic:

So you posted a pic next to eddie murphy and not void gaze?

negged.
    Sig line can't be a novel

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That woman was looking to bang brah. She was trying to cop a feel when we took the last few pictures. Srs.

Had I not been in the middle, she would've tried the same chit on on you. Notice how awkward I looked in this pic, that's because she was rubbing her old tedds all over me lol.

That place we went to had quite a few old geezers trying to get that 20 years younger experience lol. I knew it was time to bail when you noped the fuk out. That ghost woman cannot handle her booze. My first time experiencing the night life lol.

Wot?

Her Johnny on the Spot MmmWatermelon's Avatar
    MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Spoiler!
    Dat dere is a Gypsy my friend. Never look em in the eye and keep any valuables in check.
    Your gun is digging into my hip.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    you 50 years old, what is that going to do for him?

You going to wing man for him at Tuesday night bingo at the senior assisted living facility?

You could introduce him as your grandson
    lol I'm very cute and charming. Girls wouldn't have an issue with me trying to get them talking to Voidgaze.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Houstonmiscer when you gonna start hitting the gym breh? Just start off small, like 2 days a week, working your ass off for 1 hour each day and then watch what you eat. You got good potential

Also that woman is milfy don't know what these meathead bodybuilders are talking about

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN for epic Texas thread!
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

Strong Mind, Strong Body. LoganBrown's Avatar
    LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HoustonMiscer seems like a chill fukin dude, lmao if y'all are ever the OKC way hit me up
    Strong mind, strong body.

445 Squat/500 Dead/295 Bench

GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In.

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I'm very cute and charming. Girls wouldn't have an issue with me trying to get them talking to Voidgaze.
    at almost 50 ? C'mon, let's be realistic here, what are the chances ? We will need some proof for that, a rear glute spread will suffice.
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mirin the hangout

not mirin any of the woman creatures in the pics

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Houstonmiscer when you gonna start hitting the gym breh? Just start off small, like 2 days a week, working your ass off for 1 hour each day and then watch what you eat. You got good potential

Also that woman is milfy don't know what these meathead bodybuilders are talking about
    yea i really need to. been eating like **** and haven't gone to the gym on a consistent basis in 2 months. that pic makes her look bad. not saying she was a certified milf dime but would definitely fuk. idk why she chose to hang around such trash though. the server was fine af
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by AdamSMW View Post
    at almost 50 ? C'mon, let's be realistic here, what are the chances ? We will need some proof for that, a rear glute spread will suffice.
    Yes, I am short and petite and have dimples. I get told very frequently IRL that I'm cute.

yea i really need to. been eating like **** and haven't gone to the gym on a consistent basis in 2 months. that pic makes her look bad. not saying she was a certified milf dime but would definitely fuk. idk why she chose to hang around such trash though. the server was fine af
    You guys aren't trash. Don't say that about yourself. I do agree that you should start working out and eating healthy. You'll be amazed at how much better it makes you feel.

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha nice, I'd have a drink with you brahs if I was in Texas. Looks like you coulda smashed the plus size latina girl if you'd wanted to.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, I am short and petite and have dimples. I get told very frequently IRL that I'm cute.

You guys aren't trash. Don't say that about yourself. I do agree that you should start working out and eating healthy. You'll be amazed at how much better it makes you feel.
    I think he was referring to the ghoul-hag she was hanging about with

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We bragging about hanging out with someone’s grandma now?
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

huh? i'm not calling myself trash. i'm calling that ghoulish dreaded creature trash.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More pics. Here you can see the Latina milf and then you can also see me just being done. No pics of the withered ghost woman because she isn't worth it

have a good night fellas
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    We bragging about hanging out with someone’s grandma now?
    whoa man you have been very negative towards me recently. are you ok? what have i done to wrong you
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong head tilt on the salute
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING