Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Is this actually a big deal in the states? I have never in my life had a spam call on my cell phone. Not once.
    absolutely. Around 2 months ago I was getting ~6 a day. Right now 1 every other day or so. I'm at the point where I don't answer if i don't know the number, ever.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    I'm not an Apple Sheep, I've been on both sides many times. Android does a lot of things good, but so does Apple.

My problem is you gloating about things like squeeze to activate. Just lol if that's a useful feature when you can just say "hey siri" or "ok google" and get the same thing. Why do I want to be able to squeeze my phone?
    Well for the second time. I'll say it. For the 1000000th time on this forum I'll say it. It's just preference man.

It's a small feature that I use multiple times a day. I'm done arguing over the little things. I doubt you've ever used it so your opinion isn't based on a complete trial.

I prefer having it as well as other little useful things my Pixel has over not having them on my previous iPhones.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never understand how I ever used my iPhone 4 without a back button, totally forgot it didn't have one when I was using my friends iPhone 7 the other day. That alone seals the deal for Android. Oh yeah, also the fact I can upgrade the storage space myself with a MicroSD (or w/e they use) instead of blowing $200 for 30GB extra on an iPhone.

I liked my iPhone 4, but iPhones do nothing better than Androids in either software or hardware. lol @ the goober who says Android has a chit operating system.
    Not part of any crews crew

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreshStart12 View Post
    Well for the second time. I'll say it. For the 1000000th time on this forum I'll say it. It's just preference man.

It's a small feature that I use multiple times a day. I'm done arguing over the little things. I doubt you've ever used it so your opinion isn't based on a complete trial.

I prefer having it as well as other little useful things my Pixel has over not having them on my previous iPhones.
    Actually have used it. Came from Pixel 2 XL to the XS Max only a month ago.

And again, you contradict yourself. I thought those features weren't your useful little features? lol go away
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Actually have used it. Came from Pixel 2 XL to the XS Max only a month ago.

And again, you contradict yourself. I thought those features weren't your useful little features? lol go away
    You are like arguing with a woman.

I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG GO AWAY

lolllllllllll
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You cannot turn out badly with today's telephones. On the off chance that you have apple items it is better to simply get an iPhone. In the event that you need to attempt all new framework id get the Pixel since its the cleanest android GB Apk and not loaded up with swell. Idk how the swell is on the more current samsung however I had a s7edge and it was really languid and needed to go in a physically impair samsung applications. Presently have the pixel 2 and love the wonderful way quick and smart.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    That feel when every android phone copies iphones other than samsung. "oh hey, iphones are selling well, let's make my pixel3xl have a notch 2x as big! that'l help our sales right? but let's keep the bottom bezel gigantic because that's still useful, right? You know what? We should ALSO remove the headphone jack. But instead of offering a solution via airpods, let's release the abysmal pixelbuds instead. Hey, let's not allow expandable storage either! At least we have a good camera that offers lifetime unlimited google photos storage!"

oh wait...only the OG pixel gets unlimited storage but not the 2, 3 onwards.
    I really wish Google put more effort into their phones. The stock android and getting updates is such a huge bonus but not enough to overcome their lacking phone design.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    I really wish Google put more effort into their phones. The stock android and getting updates is such a huge bonus but not enough to overcome their lacking phone design.
    are you talking about how the phone looks? are you smoking crack. android as an operating system has amazing features. makes the iphone look like a toy
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Boyos what do you guys recommend for a kunt that's just looking for the best camera to upload to Instagram. I have a Galaxy s7 Edge and I'm looking to upgrade to either side as long as the camera is out and I can use it for regular shiet. I'm not a big techie or anything just normal phone usage. Should I get the iPhone Xs Max or Galaxy s9 Plus?

pls respond nicely
    best camera is the pixel3 so you'd have to go with that, not the xs max or x9 plus. but between those two, i'd say the xs max. has equal or better photo than the x9+ but takes better video as well (xs/max takes the best video out of any phone currently)

Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    IIRC htc makes google phones so it's not google that puts in little effort. it's google's fault for having such little oversight over htc (or whoever actually makes the pixel lineup)
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    are you talking about how the phone looks? are you smoking crack. android as an operating system has amazing features. makes the iphone look like a toy
    Wat

When did I say anything about android OS vs iphones in that post? I'm talking about Google's line of phones (pixel) compared to other androids like the galaxy. Their physical design and hardware are lacking in comparison.

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got the iPhone XR... so far it's alright. Might take me a few days to get used to it. What's funny is that I switched from a Galaxy S7 Edge and the XR screen is not much bigger from what I'm seeing. The edge has extra width and for Youtube videos the XR's notch actually make it smaller.
    Camera on the XR is fuking dope though.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew