Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    That’s funny because I’m a life long Android user who switched to IPhone and I will never go back to Android.
    Coolstory.jpg

Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Boyos what do you guys recommend for a kunt that's just looking for the best camera to upload to Instagram. I have a Galaxy s7 Edge and I'm looking to upgrade to either side as long as the camera is out and I can use it for regular shiet. I'm not a big techie or anything just normal phone usage. Should I get the iPhone Xs Max or Galaxy s9 Plus?

pls respond nicely
    Pixel 3 hands down. If you seriously want the best camera available in a smart phone.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    My pixel 3 coming tomorrow, hnghhhh...Pixel 1 and 2 have been very good to me. I liked them much better than my friends' samsungs and iphones

The ONLY things iPhone does better is iMessage and FaceTime
    Also the corrupt bums at Snapchat inc. refuse to release an Android optimized version cause of their back alley deals with Apple. Shameful
    ---BG Aesthetics Crew ---
    ---No GF crew ---
    ---HBB date count: 2 ---
    ---Summoner's Rift crew ---

Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In b4 new iphone has 0 ports lmao

or something like this

"We removed the screen to make it even thinner! Now all you gotta do is buy an iphone screen separately and pair it to your device and then you're off!"
    @kadoobiedo

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kadoobiedo View Post
    In b4 new iphone has 0 ports lmao

or something like this

"We removed the screen to make it even thinner! Now all you gotta do is buy an iphone screen separately and pair it to your device and then you're off!"
    That feel when every android phone copies iphones other than samsung. "oh hey, iphones are selling well, let's make my pixel3xl have a notch 2x as big! that'l help our sales right? but let's keep the bottom bezel gigantic because that's still useful, right? You know what? We should ALSO remove the headphone jack. But instead of offering a solution via airpods, let's release the abysmal pixelbuds instead. Hey, let's not allow expandable storage either! At least we have a good camera that offers lifetime unlimited google photos storage!"

oh wait...only the OG pixel gets unlimited storage but not the 2, 3 onwards.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadoobiedo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    That feel when every android phone copies iphones other than samsung
    Stopped reading here cause I only use Samsung master race
    @kadoobiedo

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That feel when every android phone copies iphones other than samsung. "oh hey, iphones are selling well, let's make my pixel3xl have a notch 2x as big! that'l help our sales right? but let's keep the bottom bezel gigantic because that's still useful, right? You know what? We should ALSO remove the headphone jack. But instead of offering a solution via airpods, let's release the abysmal pixelbuds instead. Hey, let's not allow expandable storage either! At least we have a good camera that offers lifetime unlimited google photos storage!"

You really taking that many nudes of yourself that you need more than 64/128 Gbs....

The prime minister is O WAIT nvm....

I get what you are saying to a point. I would rather have a phone with a removable back so I can switch the battery myself in a year as premium feel means nothing to me, because I am not walking around with a 800 dollar computer in my pocket unprotected.

However, I did switch to wireless ear buds a few years ago and now I don't give a chit. Likewise I use to care about internal storage issues, but that was back when phones had 16 GBs and most of it was taken up by the OS. Now the base Model is coming with 64 GBs and there hasn't been a time my phone is anywhere near that.

My point is I am starting to adapt to new tech and honestly most phones have already nailed down what they needed too.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)

Spoken like a true hater brah..

-You're either getting a notch or bezels. No way around it if you want a front facing cam..do you actually think they're putting in an ugly notch to help their sales? lmfaoo
    -Apple removed the headphone jack in order to monetize lightning port and airpods. Android phones are doing it to try and standardize USB-C (an open standard). Just lol if you're buying airpods or pixelbuds instead of 40$ amazon earbuds (anker spirit x for me boyo)
    -JUST LOL if you need more than 64GB on your phone for things other than photo or video...The google Photos sync is seamless and it lets you store unlimited photos in full raw format. And it is unlimited Original Quality storage on all 3 Pixel phones...lasts 3 years, then you get compressed up to 16MP(high quality) beyond first 15 gigs

Do you block girls' numbers when you get a green text from them?
    ---No GF crew ---

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lmao I hope you're trolling. My Pixel 3 has triple the features of any iphone. But but but iPhone is just the best herp derp.

Drink some more haterade.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreshStart12 View Post
    Lmao I hope you're trolling. My Pixel 3 has triple the features of any iphone. But but but iPhone is just the best herp derp.

Name them special triple "features" that the Pixel 3 has over the iPhone.

And don't bring the Android customization into play. That isn't a feature, it's just a standard of owning an Android. I want to know specific things that you think the Pixel 3 has feature wise more/better than the xs or xs max.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know a chick that was complaining her iphone 7 was slow ... i asked how many photos she had on there. she said 54,000.. i said back them up or get icloud which is cheap and transfer them off. reformat/reset the phone. that was too much hard work (and logic). she went out bought an X on contract. the typical iphone user
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    i know a chick that was complaining her iphone 7 was slow ... i asked how many photos she had on there. she said 54,000.. i said back them up or get icloud which is cheap and transfer them off. reformat/reset the phone. that was too much hard work (and logic). she went out bought an X on contract. the typical iphone user
    Nah, that's a typical chick that doesn't know nor care to know **** about tech.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulgarianZeus View Post
    Spoken like a true hater brah..

-You're either getting a notch or bezels. No way around it if you want a front facing cam..do you actually think they're putting in an ugly notch to help their sales? lmfaoo. In regards to the pixel3xl specifically, they made some incredibly poor design choices. They added a notch bigger than the iphones but didn't remove the bezel from the bottom of the display. that is so incredibly dated now when you have samsung looking 10/10 side by side. Samsung is doing it right imo(other than the curved screens. Flat > curved imo)
    -Apple removed the headphone jack in order to monetize lightning port and airpods. Android phones are doing it to try and standardize USB-C (an open standard). Just lol if you're buying airpods or pixelbuds instead of 40$ amazon earbuds (anker spirit x for me boyo). Iphone will likely adobt usb-c next year considering their ipad is now usb-c. There's no need to get rid of a headphone jack to push adoption of usb-c. At least the iphone headphone lightening adapter is usable unlike the bulky pixel alternative. I've tried the jaylab epic airs and the samsung gear xs. Neither have the seamless connectivity of airpods. Both sounded better though. I can make an entire separate thread to that but just look at the best buy reviews for the jlab epic airs for the gist of it. I also ran the jaybird x3s but the cable always pulled on my neck when it got sweaty. For me, it's either wired headphones going to the front or true wireless. Any wire that is on my neck won't work.
    -JUST LOL if you need more than 64GB on your phone for things other than photo or video...The google Photos sync is seamless and it lets you store unlimited photos in full raw format. And it is unlimited Original Quality storage on all 3 Pixel phones...lasts 3 years, then you get compressed up to 16MP(high quality) beyond first 15 gigs. It's unlimited for 3 years. but unlimited forever for the OG pixel. I def don't need more than 30ish gb outside video. but I find myself taking quite a bit of video and 128bg is my sweet spot i think before i upgrade phones now. The point is more how android is step-by-step getting rid of features that people once praised them for.

Do you block girls' numbers when you get a green text from them? Nah but my fiance almost blocked mine when i texted her form my samsung galaxy s7e lol.

See bolded

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    You really taking that many nudes of yourself that you need more than 64/128 Gbs....

The prime minister is O WAIT nvm....

I get what you are saying to a point. I would rather have a phone with a removable back so I can switch the battery myself in a year as premium feel means nothing to me, because I am not walking around with a 800 dollar computer in my pocket unprotected.

However, I did switch to wireless ear buds a few years ago and now I don't give a chit. Likewise I use to care about internal storage issues, but that was back when phones had 16 GBs and most of it was taken up by the OS. Now the base Model is coming with 64 GBs and there hasn't been a time my phone is anywhere near that.

My point is I am starting to adapt to new tech and honestly most phones have already nailed down what they needed too.
    personally, for me, 128gb is the sweet spot that I'll never go over until MAYBE 8k120fps era. But i'm fine never going over 4k60. It's more the point i was trying to make that android phones are following iphone trends that aren't improving the android experience. Once, all android phones had removable batteries. Now none do. Once, all android phones had headphone jacks. Now almost none do. This is because they're copying negative aspects of iphones. The issue is they're not offering adequate solutions imo (well except for removable batteries. Throwing in a 4000mah battery works for me)

brb mostly half-assed features are somehow a plus. good for you i guess. There's plenty of hardware and software features that are exclusive to iphones. There's plenty of good features, mostly software, exclusive to android/pixel but triple the features? just lol dude. On the other hand the AI phone caller/pickup is absolutely a phone-selling feature with the spam-call era we live in. I'm sure iphones will have it as well in a refined state in 5 years (i'm saying that as a con for apple.) I'm more than happy to admit android phones have plenty of better selling points.

My entire point of my long post last page was that there's pros and cons to both, but to ignore the cons of android/pixel is disingenuous.
    MS, Computer Science

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post

And don't bring the Android customization into play. That isn't a feature, it's just a standard of owning an Android. I want to know specific things that you think the Pixel 3 has feature wise more/better than the xs or xs max.
    It's not Android customization. It's the pure Android with no bloatware, and the fastest updates straight out of Google. That's the main draw to the Pixel line. The hardware is nothing special (camera is nice, arguably better than the iPhone, but that's for cameraphiles to circlejerk over). It really is the purest form of Android to compare vs IOS...at the end of the day, that's what everyone always really compares. Who the fuk actually brings up the processors or GPU. Those don't even fukking matter in this comparison, they are at the same order of magnitude for everyday users
    ---No GF crew ---

Um..ok..off the top of my head

1) Fast Charger included in the box
    2) Standardized USB-C charging
    3) On screen music ID even when phone screen is off (no data required)
    4) Pure Android, Fully Customizable...yes this is a MAJOR feature so I will include it
    5) Night Sight on Camera...Can take photos in complete darkness with no flash (Google it to be amazed)
    6) About 5 other camera features that iPhone doesn't even come close to.
    6) Weather on Lock Screen (Basic but relevant)
    7) Google Assistant Squeeze to Activate - GOAT Feature, Very Useful
    8) Double Tap Power Button to Open Camera
    9) Dual Front Facing Speakers. Loud AF. No Muffle when watch videos.
    10) GOAT Camera in a smart phone, not even debatable by hardcore iPhone fans. Tons of reviews verifying this online.
    11) Unlimited Google Storage for photos
    12) Syncs directly with my other Google Home products around the house
    13) Wide angle front facing camera
    14) Flip to Shhhhhh - Not Pixel exclusive but iPhone doesn't have it.

Thats literally off the top of my head. I'm positive there is more. In before some iPhone guy bolds responses next to all those and says they're dumb so they dont count.

Edit: Call Screening IS GOAT. If you think it's gimmicky it's because you don't have it. I use it every day for random numbers and it works amazing. Thanks for reminding me Tosh
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

See bolded
    Fair points. I went with the non-XL

I think another reason manufacturers are ditching the headphone jack is due to waterproofing costs. Not entirely sure how true that is

They definitely are removing features, but they are also adding new ones. The issue seems to be removing features, but not removing the premium you're paying for them

At the end of the day, I think everyone is nuts for reaching a point where paying near $1000 for a phone is the societal norm...

brb nokia flip phone..the GOAT
    ---No GF crew ---

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

To be fair OS custom-ability it a pretty big feature and it doesn't come standard with most Androids because either your carrier or manufacture locks the boot loader to make you deal with their chit.

However, you are right. A phone is now a phone and can basically do whatever you might need a phone to do. (Outside of a poverty phone). The days of magic life altering features between lines is done. It comes down to how much control you want.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

4) Pure Android, Fully Customizable...yes this is a MAJOR feature so I will include it
    5) Night Sight on Camera...Can take photos in complete darkness with no flash (Google it to be amazed)
    10) GOAT Camera in a smart phone, not even debatable by hardcore iPhone fans. Tons of reviews verifying this online.

Thats literally off the top of my head. I'm positive there is more. In before some iPhone guy bolds responses next to all those and says they're dumb so they dont count.

Edit: Call Screening IS GOAT. If you think it's gimmicky it's because you don't have it. I use it every day for random numbers and it works amazing. Thanks for reminding me Tosh
    I'm on team Pixel and even I think you're stretching a bit here lmfaooo

Only real usable points you listed are the superior camera software (has a dedicated AI chip), the connectivity with IoT google stuff, and the unlimited photo storage. Although I do like the music ID on lock screen...fukking sorcery
    ---No GF crew ---

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, that's a typical chick that doesn't know nor care to know **** about tech.
    that is 99% of apple users bro

don't get me wrong. 99% of android users aren't prepared to spend iphone or flagship android money either

that is life
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

2) Standardized USB-C charging If you've ever owned an iPhone before who the fuk cares about standardized USB-C? You already have 300 iPhone or iPad chargers laying around
    3) On screen music ID even when phone screen is off (no data required) Used this on my Pixel, didn't really see it being that big of a deal and it wasn't accurate or didn't find quite a few songs at times tbh
    7) Google Assistant Squeeze to Activate - GOAT Feature, Very Useful lol "Hey Siri" Why do I want to squeeze my phone when I can just talk to it?
    11) Unlimited Google Storage for photos this isn't a pixel feature - I use google photos and still have unlimited storage even if it is capped at 16mb per photo
    12) Syncs directly with my other Google Home products around the house um? So do all my Apple products
    14) Flip to Shhhhhh - Not Pixel exclusive but iPhone doesn't have it. lol saw this on a commercial the other day, just lol if this a selling point to a phone. you flip your phone to shhh it I press ignore on the screen whats the fuking difference?

I bolded responses but at least gave reasons. I did like the call screening on my Pixel, but don't really miss it.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

lol at 6 of them being camera related. iphone xs still takes better video so... one has better photo and the other had better video. 50/50. I shoot mostly video but either way the video on high end android phones is good enough for me and the photos on iphones are good enough for me at this point.
    edit: actually the terrible audio recording quality on the pixel3 would be a dealbreaker for me. It's worse than my mom's lg g3. They say it's intentional but it's straight bad.

I mean I did say the lack of call screening is a con of the iphone. It's a great feature and hopefully everybody gets it eventually because all the spam doesn't seem to have a solution outside of that
    MS, Computer Science

I bolded responses but at least gave reasons. I did like the call screening on my Pixel, but don't really miss it.
    Sorry my bad you asked for features. I gave them to you. I didn't say HERE ARE MY FAVORITE MOST USEFUL FEATURES.

Also please for the love of god. Don't even try to compare Siri to Google Assistant. Even 3 year old children know that is a losing argument.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Sorry my bad you asked for features. I gave them to you. I didn't say HERE ARE MY FAVORITE MOST USEFUL FEATURES.

Also please for the love of god. Don't even try to compare Siri to Google Assistant. Even 3 year old children know that is a losing argument.
    This is typical of someone who is so one sided when it comes to Android or iPhone. You can't think clearly.

I wasn't comparing Siri and Google Assistant. You said the GOAT feature was the fact you could squeeze the phone to activate it. Not the fact that it had Google Assistant over Siri you pleb.

And lets be honest, those were your favorite features. You are bias toward Android it's clear. There is nothing wrong with that, but half those things you mentioned are worthless to most people.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

This is typical of someone who is so one sided when it comes to Android or iPhone. You can't think clearly.

I wasn't comparing Siri and Google Assistant. You said the GOAT feature was the fact you could squeeze the phone to activate it. Not the fact that it had Google Assistant over Siri you pleb.

And lets be honest, those were your favorite features. You are bias toward Android it's clear. There is nothing wrong with that, but half those things you mentioned are worthless to most people.
    Lmao. You literally bolded a handful of features and commented on them. You had zero counter about how iPhone is better. You resorted to name calling...

I have been an avid iPhone user for the past 10 years. I'm currently typing this on a MacBook Pro. I've owned Android for a total of 4 weeks. I'm not biased at all I'm telling my opinion based on my experience. I'm sorry that you don't like it, however that doesn't make it wrong.

iPhone does some things better. It just has LESS FEATURES then damn near any Android phone. If you can't see that then you might want to get some glasses.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

He said android has 3x the features of iphone, but lists features that apple has in a different way

brb squeeze to perform something
    brb apple has 3d touch, something that is night and day more useful

brb sync with google products
    brb iphones sync with apple products, and the apple ecosystem is better.

3x more features? Nah just varying implementations of the same thing.
    MS, Computer Science

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See bolded

personally, for me, 128gb is the sweet spot that I'll never go over until MAYBE 8k120fps era. But i'm fine never going over 4k60. It's more the point i was trying to make that android phones are following iphone trends that aren't improving the android experience. Once, all android phones had removable batteries. Now none do. Once, all android phones had headphone jacks. Now almost none do. This is because they're copying negative aspects of iphones. The issue is they're not offering adequate solutions imo (well except for removable batteries. Throwing in a 4000mah battery works for me)

brb mostly half-assed features are somehow a plus. good for you i guess. There's plenty of hardware and software features that are exclusive to iphones. There's plenty of good features, mostly software, exclusive to android/pixel but triple the features? just lol dude. On the other hand the AI phone caller/pickup is absolutely a phone-selling feature with the spam-call era we live in. I'm sure iphones will have it as well in a refined state in 5 years (i'm saying that as a con for apple.) I'm more than happy to admit android phones have plenty of better selling points.

My entire point of my long post last page was that there's pros and cons to both, but to ignore the cons of android/pixel is disingenuous.
    Is this actually a big deal in the states? I have never in my life had a spam call on my cell phone. Not once.

He said android has 3x the features of iphone, but lists features that apple has in a different way

brb squeeze to perform something
    brb apple has 3d touch, something that is night and day more useful

brb sync with google products
    brb iphones sync with apple products, and the apple ecosystem is better.

3x more features? Nah just varying implementations of the same thing.
    You guys banging tonight? 3d touch is nothing like squeeze to active.

Wow I never realized how much Apple Sheep like to Sheep until trying the other side of the fence.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Is this actually a big deal in the states? I have never in my life had a spam call on my cell phone. Not once.
    Very Much So.

There are computers that generate a random number. The computer then runs through a script based on your responses all in an attempt to scam you.

I get about 4 a week. It sucks because I don't have all of my work colleagues in my phone and MAYBE JUST MAYBE they need something.

To make matters worse the number now appears like a local number instead of some random scam number.

Wow I never realized how much Apple Sheep like to Sheep until trying the other side of the fence.
    I am ALSO team Pixel and you are the one coming off as a fan boy. Several others have said the same thing.

Very Much So.

There are computers that generate a random number. The computer then runs through a script based on your responses all in an attempt to scam you.

I get about 4 a week. It sucks because I don't have all of my work colleagues in my phone and MAYBE JUST MAYBE they need something.

To make matters worse the number now appears like a local number instead of some random scam number.
    Same here. I have to answer calls from customers and they can be from numbers I don't have. I probably get 1 spam call a day minimum.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

I am ALSO team Pixel and you are the one coming off as a fan boy. Several others have said the same thing.
    Nah 1 other guy said it. I'm also not sure how that's the case. I've been stating when I'm bias and answering questions when asked. When people don't like the answers they have a tantrum.

I'd love to flip the debate around. Instead of me proving why Android has more features. I would love for someone to explain to me what iPhone has that is better then a new flagship Android...

Can't include iMessage or FaceTime. No debate they are GOAT.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

I'm not an Apple Sheep, I've been on both sides many times. Android does a lot of things good, but so does Apple.

My problem is you gloating about things like squeeze to activate. Just lol if that's a useful feature when you can just say "hey siri" or "ok google" and get the same thing. Why do I want to be able to squeeze my phone?
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd