Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    apple's faceID is the most frustrating thing about picking up the new iphone.

when it works, it works, but not as fast or easy as touch ID.. I stare at the "lock" symbol every single time with anxiety that its going to fail

..my god when it doesn't work... it ruins the entire experience of easy entry and easily a deal breaker. I understand trying to go bezel-less, but the fingerprint scanner through the screen is actually the best method and most innovated tech i've seen so far.
    I guess I have to disagree. I hadn't any significant issues with it and it has gotten quicker/more accurate over time as the neural net learning works its magic. It even works when half my face is in my pillow. Only time it works 50/50 is when i'm snowboarding while wearing helmet + goggles. That being said, I think touchID is a side-step while companies figure out how to do in-screen fingerprint readers and in-screen cameras. Samsung is avoiding the notch by doing another sidestep as well; with their upcomming infinity-o display while they complete their r&d for embedding the camera behind the display.

Apple has a tenancy to be late to the party with tech but once they arrive, they innovate. They're not inventors.
    (Easy example is the samsung galaxies had facial recognition for many years now but apple swoops in at a later point with a industry leading faceID, beating all competitors so handily that a year later nothing still can compete)

I have no doubt that at some point in the future, probably 3-5 years from now, all high end phones will be fully bezel-less with in-display cameras and in-display fingerprint readers working in tandem. The notch was just a sidestep. I also read rumors that apple planned for the in-display fingerprint reader for the iphone x but weren't happy with the tech so they scrapped it until it's ready. Once again, back to apple not being inventors, but innovators.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Yes.

There just isn't a good file structure to organize the photos without itunes/other software. But you can connect your iphone via usb, open the iphone up in windows file explorer, then drag/drop
    that is amazing. when did apple introduce this great feature?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    apple's faceID is the most frustrating thing about picking up the new iphone.

when it works, it works, but not as fast or easy as touch ID.. I stare at the "lock" symbol every single time with anxiety that its going to fail

..my god when it doesn't work... it ruins the entire experience of easy entry and easily a deal breaker. I understand trying to go bezel-less, but the fingerprint scanner through the screen is actually the best method and most innovated tech i've seen so far.
    Not sure why you are having such a chit experience with it. It has been amazing for me and is actually one of my favorite features. Works flawlessly in the dark, with sunglasses on, a hat whatever it doesn't matter. Even had a facemask on the other day while plowing snow and it unlocked every time.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes.

There just isn't a good file structure to organize the photos without itunes/other software. But you can connect your iphone via usb, open the iphone up in windows file explorer, then drag/drop
    thats why the apple ecosystem is GOAT. brb select share photos to icloud and all 3200 photos are shared across every device associated with your icloud account. EZ
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    that is amazing. when did apple introduce this great feature?
    I was able to do it with my iphone 4s iirc so it's been there for a while. They just don't have an organized file structure without their proprietary software
    MS, Computer Science

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Not sure why you are having such a chit experience with it. It has been amazing for me and is actually one of my favorite features. Works flawlessly in the dark, with sunglasses on, a hat whatever it doesn't matter. Even had a facemask on the other day while plowing snow and it unlocked every time.
    maybe its racist against me cause latino, not sure. It does work, but like I said not as fast as touchid. touchid got me into the phone instantly. faceid is just to unlock it then I still have to swipe up to get into the phone. Unless you know of another way that faceid gets me into the phone without swiping
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I honestly don't think Apple had a phone worth buying since the early years of the Iphone until now. I switched a long time ago but the new X models I'd definitely try out. Its like for years they were just trolling people with those ridiculously huge bezels above/below the screen. It honestly took until the end of '17 with the X to come up with a phone of normal size that didn't have that puny 4.7" screen? Wtf?

The only thing stopping me from getting an XS is the ridiculous $1000 price. I'd like to switch but it would have to be magnitudes better to be worth it with the deals you can get on galaxy phones constantly. Not even 3 months after the S8 came out they already had BOGO deals for unlocked ones straight from Samsung with a trade in. I was able to get 2 unlocked S8s for about $900 after i grabbed a cheap used S6 off ebay to send in.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe its racist against me cause latino, not sure. It does work, but like I said not as fast as touchid. touchid got me into the phone instantly. faceid is just to unlock it then I still have to swipe up to get into the phone. Unless you know of another way that faceid gets me into the phone without swiping
    Well you have that completely backwards for one thing. If you tap to wake the phone, then swipe up it unlocks instantly as it sees your face. You don't look at the phone then swipe up. If you wake the phone and then just stare at it it's not going to unlock.

But yes, it likely is racist.

Also, I don't get the complaints with faceID, especially from android users. I think they complain because they have nothing even remotely comparable. I'll admin I was slightly hesitant with the faceID before I bought the max, but it has been flawless and very impressive since. I've heard things like, yeah but you have to pick your phone up to unlock it and look at it. Da fuK? If you are unlocking your phone for any reason you are going to be looking at it. Not to mention phones like the Pixel and Galaxy line you have to pick your phone up anyway because the reader is on the back.
    Last edited by bullybreed; 11-27-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FaceID might be great. I've never used it but it has zero appeal to me. I have nothing against a fingerprint reader that is lightning fast.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Originally Posted by FreshStart12 View Post
    FaceID might be great. I've never used it but it has zero appeal to me. I have nothing against a fingerprint reader that is lightning fast.
    FaceID is lightning fast too. It really had no appeal to me until I tried it, but now that I've been using it I don't miss a fingerprint reader one bit.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like how I have to pick up my phone and stare at it if I want to unlock, but it does get me into the phone faster. I'd like the ability to do both touch and face.

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    I don't like how I have to pick up my phone and stare at it if I want to unlock, but it does get me into the phone faster. I'd like the ability to do both touch and face.
    You literally don't have to do that, but okay.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The biggest thing is to get the UNLOCKED version straight from the manufacturer instead of through your phone company.

My Moto Z Play was a mid-tier phone 2.5 years ago, but because I got it with a clean pure Google set up it is still 100% usable for me. (Though the battery is starting to wear out)

I am convinced Verizon has a 2 year update intentionally designed to kill your phone. Happened on the nose for my last 4 flagship phones, then I go for a poverty 300 dollar phone and it is still working great.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    The biggest thing is to get the UNLOCKED version straight from the manufacturer instead of through your phone company.

My Moto Z Play was a mid-tier phone 2.5 years ago, but because I got it with a clean pure Google set up it is still 100% usable for me. (Though the battery is starting to wear out)

I am convinced Verizon has a 2 year update intentionally designed to kill your phone. Happened on the nose for my last 4 flagship phones, then I go for a poverty 300 dollar phone and it is still working great.
    Yeah I always buy unlocked from apple/samsung, no carrier-locked monthly payment plan

another thing apple has going for it is the gesture-based navigation is the smoothest. As android phones follow suit and adopt gesture based nav, apple has it the cleanest for now.
    MS, Computer Science

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's why you go Pixel and Verizon.

So pure it doesn't even have a version bootloader and on the best network. Win win.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's why you go Pixel and Verizon.

So pure it doesn't even have a version bootloader and on the best network. Win win.
    Just went Pixel 3 on Project fi (Sprint, TMobile, US Cellular all in one). It was 200 dollars off the phone plus a 200 dollar service credit.

If ProjectFi works well for me I will be spending 26 dollars a month for service. If not I will buy it out and switch it to Verizon. Best part is no carrier apps
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess I have to disagree. I hadn't any significant issues with it and it has gotten quicker/more accurate over time as the neural net learning works its magic. It even works when half my face is in my pillow. Only time it works 50/50 is when i'm snowboarding while wearing helmet + goggles. That being said, I think touchID is a side-step while companies figure out how to do in-screen fingerprint readers and in-screen cameras. Samsung is avoiding the notch by doing another sidestep as well; with their upcomming infinity-o display while they complete their r&d for embedding the camera behind the display.

Apple has a tenancy to be late to the party with tech but once they arrive, they innovate. They're not inventors.
    (Easy example is the samsung galaxies had facial recognition for many years now but apple swoops in at a later point with a industry leading faceID, beating all competitors so handily that a year later nothing still can compete)

I have no doubt that at some point in the future, probably 3-5 years from now, all high end phones will be fully bezel-less with in-display cameras and in-display fingerprint readers working in tandem. The notch was just a sidestep. I also read rumors that apple planned for the in-display fingerprint reader for the iphone x but weren't happy with the tech so they scrapped it until it's ready. Once again, back to apple not being inventors, but innovators.
    They're not inventors.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

The main reason I prefer Android now.... Customization

Current setup.

-= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont even know what iphone i have right now but, Ill be getting the pixel 3 soon here. Mostly because I have google home everywhere.

Only thing i am not looking forward to is the crapy text videos ill be sending.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iMessage was the breaking point

i work in a low cell coverage area (strong Wi-Fi though) so Android simply won't cut it

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    iMessage was the breaking point

i work in a low cell coverage area (strong Wi-Fi though) so Android simply won't cut it
    It baffles me how google, of all companies in the world, has failed to deliver a universal messaging application for android users that rivals iMessage. Standard SMS is so crappy, and with slight signal issues you often get "failed to deliver" or group messages are just hung up/having trouble receiving and sending simple 32kb messages. Think about that.. 32kb messages failing in group chats due to SMS/MMS..

Very confusing
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It baffles me how google, of all companies in the world, has failed to deliver a universal messaging application for android users that rivals iMessage. Standard SMS is so crappy, and with slight signal issues you often get "failed to deliver" or group messages are just hung up/having trouble receiving and sending simple 32kb messages. Think about that.. 32kb messages failing in group chats due to SMS/MMS..

Very confusing
    I wonder if they are hesitant to do it because of Google Hangouts/Chat. But if they get a universal msg app for androids..its a game changer

Very confusing
    One of my biggest issues with standard Android messaging. Group chats are a fuking joke on Android.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Long time iPhone user here. Just switched to Android and will never go back.

Android can just do so much more.

That’s funny because I’m a life long Android user who switched to IPhone and I will never go back to Android.

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Boyos what do you guys recommend for a kunt that's just looking for the best camera to upload to Instagram. I have a Galaxy s7 Edge and I'm looking to upgrade to either side as long as the camera is out and I can use it for regular shiet. I'm not a big techie or anything just normal phone usage. Should I get the iPhone Xs Max or Galaxy s9 Plus?

pls respond nicely
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    That’s funny because I’m a life long Android user who switched to IPhone and I will never go back to Android.
    This is why this conversation is pointless lol.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Boyos what do you guys recommend for a kunt that's just looking for the best camera to upload to Instagram. I have a Galaxy s7 Edge and I'm looking to upgrade to either side as long as the camera is out and I can use it for regular shiet. I'm not a big techie or anything just normal phone usage. Should I get the iPhone Xs Max or Galaxy s9 Plus?

pls respond nicely
    You do know you are on BB.com misc, right?
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    This is why this conversation is pointless lol.
    Lol basically. After reading all of the reviews before I bought my Pixel 3 everyone is shooting their chit over personal preference issues.

The SPECS on all the TIER 1 phones are virtually identical at this point.

I went the Pixel 3 because it didn't have all the "Features" that I am unable to delete that comes with the Samsung. I am a control freak and want the ability to do what I want.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Very confusing
    Once you use Textra for SMS, I dont think anything compares.

Lol basically. After reading all of the reviews before I bought my Pixel 3 everyone is shooting their chit over personal preference issues.

The SPECS on all the TIER 1 phones are virtually identical at this point.

I went the Pixel 3 because it didn't have all the "Features" that I am unable to delete that comes with the Samsung. I am a control freak and want the ability to do what I want.
    I get that, trust me. And this is usually the main reason people gravitate toward the pure Android experience. If I ever move back to Android again, I'll never own another Samsung pile of chit again. It will be the OnePlus line or Pixel.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd