Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko
    Go to the gym and shut up.You can look at your body for whole life and be sad.Just find some information in the internet and learn.

Registered User jthomasofficial's Avatar
    jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey, no one else is even thinking of you when you're at the gym. Stop thinking that people are thinking of you when you're there, because I guarantee they are probably not. Even if so, who cares? Why do you care so much about somebody that you've never met thinks of you?

bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I think if anyone judges you for wanting to get fit then, it's really their bad personality. You could go in with headphones and workout (cardio) initially. And if you need some tips, the staff are usually helpful. If they see you working out hard then there's no reason for them to not want to help you or advice you on certain questions you have.

oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just go, you’ll get used to it quickly. Inside three weeks I’ll bet you’re giving the stink eye to the social media ho’s texting on the equipment
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One thing for sure... There's nothing to be ashamed of. Nobody is going to pinch you. You'll see everyone will try to help you. Cause everyone in the Gym have the same target... to be fit. And that's why they help each other. You'll see that you are helping others.

bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000) bellypepper01 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GabrielP1337 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here, I lost around 20 kg without gym, but now I really want to hit the gym, but I'm shy. I don't know if I will do the exercises correctly. Also i got stretch marks, they kill my motivation.
    I appreciate if you can help me with some tips, thank you.
    So, how is your progress OP?

andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100)
    Life is too short to worry about what other people think about you.

I was shy most of my life and it got me nowhere.

I changed most when I gave up on shyness. It didn't happen overnight. And it required many steps (for me).
    But Im pretty much beyond caring now.

I found a nice video on youtube (teenage transformation). The guy said - don't miss a workout, don't give up, and don't care what people say.
    And he got a great bod.

I wish I gave a lot less on other peoples talk at that age.

mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forget about what these people have to say focus on your fitness goal.

sinanaktas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GabrielP1337 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here, I lost around 20 kg without gym, but now I really want to hit the gym, but I'm shy. I don't know if I will do the exercises correctly. Also i got stretch marks, they kill my motivation.
    I appreciate if you can help me with some tips, thank you.
    Hey Gabriel, I'm gonna echo what @aCreativeMan said, although in my own terms. Rather than get jealous, initially, my response has been, "wow, good for that guy/gal, what am doing with my life, I should be like them." So perhaps that's a type of jealousy? Or more like motivation. I haven't been exercising in a while (which is why I mysteriously returned to the forum, although I do walk alot....), so kudos to you for at least wanting to go to the gym! I guess just realize that people at the gym are more concerned with their own exercise tan whoever is walking in, it's not like they're gonna make fun of you or anything, and even if they do, (highly unlikely, lol) they're losers, who does that anyway. picking on someone for trying to get better, pssh.