Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GabrielP1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm shy to go to the gym

Hi guys, I'm new here, I lost around 20 kg without gym, but now I really want to hit the gym, but I'm shy. I don't know if I will do the exercises correctly. Also i got stretch marks, they kill my motivation.
    I appreciate if you can help me with some tips, thank you.

aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well I am basically the 'fit guy' at my gym, I once saw a mid aged lady working out at the gym, she seemed to be a typical Indian housewife (the likes of which would probably never think about hitting the gym) she was really very fat but also had an amazing determination (though not good form on squats, etc), and guess, what I was actually literally JEALOUS of her, you know being that fat and actually having the motivation to workout. So yeah, they won't judge you negatively, rather might be jealous. Also what I've basically found out is that no one really judges unfit (you don't sound that unfit though) people, so just go there, don't give a damn about them and do your own workouts properly. All the best opee.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GabrielP1337 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here, I lost around 20 kg without gym, but now I really want to hit the gym, but I'm shy. I don't know if I will do the exercises correctly. Also i got stretch marks, they kill my motivation.
    Yours is actually a very common concern. The people at the gym are not concerned with you and how you look. They are there to better themselves - as are you.

Just try not to stress over it. After a week, you'll see how you were worrying about NOTHING.

needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look Gabriel, who cares what people think of you. You can't go through life not wanting to better yourself because of fear what others think. This is your life, this is your body, your health, and we all can sit here typing great comments to you for you to get up and go to the gym, but the only one who can actually get up is you. Go to that gym, and do the best you can do. Your best will be different to anyone elses best, but guess what? It's your best. Don't live life with no regrets. IN regards to tips, then look at youtube videos of form etc, and as they say practise makes perfect. Good luck, and go to that gym.

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    If they are more worried about what you are doing than their form on whatever they are supposed to be doing...they have issues of their own. (Likely insecurities of their own...which puts them on the same footing as you.)

Wear something comfortable that you feel confident in if you can... whatever it is. Loose sweats, baggy sweats, buy something nice if it gives you that extra boost of confidence walking in.

In regards to doing movements correctly- go slow, take your time, watch tons of videos for form- Internet is a great source of information- and focus on better form than how much you are lifting. Also realize- just because they are doing something differently (or "correcting" your form) doesn't mean you are doing it wrong. You could be doing it right and THEY are doing it wrong. Especially if you are concerned about doing the movement correctly.

Stopping by gym management and asking them how to use the equipment can be a great start too.

I also made it a habit when I started going of going to the gym when I knew I would avoid the crazy dinner rush. The thing about having lots of people in the gym: there's always at least one person who is crazy or having a bad day and needs to try and make yours worse too. I go in the middle of the day on my day off or in the evening when it isn't so crowded.

Also, if you are friendly, with a smile, and a regular, most of the other regulars that go at the same time will get to know you. If you know the people you are working out with (at least a little bit- or a few people even if it isn't everyone) you will start to get more confident as you go.

Generally, I could set myself on fire and some people wouldn't notice. People are there to work out. Unless you attempt to get their attention, are in the way or are in danger of hurting them they are more than likely focused on themselves and what they are doing.

Good luck!
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt

Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All great advice above! You can do this Gabriel! Life is too short to worry about what others think of you..
    The biggest thing you need to learn is to learn to Love Yourself!

ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderStorm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro thats normal for alot of people especially in the beginning. But like the others said, just get in there and do it bro and the main thing is to not pay attention to what others think and just workout. In time that shyness will start melting away as you transform and progress. You can do it. Hell even the musclesheads are in there silently dogging each other or maybe not it's just the way the world spins. You got this.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was in this boat a couple years ago when I started, then I just said "eff it" and did my thing. It helps to have a structured program and learn the proper form for your planned exercises, that way you go in knowing exactly what you want to do so you don't look as lost. Take your smartphone with you if you have one, I checked YouTube often in the beginning if I wasn't sure on form.

In reality, most people are just there to do their own thing and I rarely pay attention to others in the gym. A couple things I will notice though:

1. I will usually notice if someone is about to get hurt/injured and this is the ONLY time that I would ever bother to interrupt someone. If they're doing something wrong but aren't risking any major injury I don't ever say anything, that's called "unsolicited advice" and I just don't do that to people.

2. I also take notice to people who are putting in serious effort, and I always admire that. There is one guy in my gym who has been going there for nearly 2 years, barely lifts any weight and never even tries hard. He's been benching the same 95 lbs for the last 2 years. He's a very overweight (at least 300 lbs) young guy and the only thing I can think of is that his parents are forcing him to go. He also usually sits in his car in the parking lot for an hour playing games on his phone and eating candy before entering the gym. For the life of me I can't figure out why he's even there.

3. The regulars. After a while you will notice who is there all the time, give them a nod or a smile and keep on doing your thing. When I started out after a few months many of them started to talk to me, some of them asked me about my program, sometimes we started chatting about the equipment, etc. I made a few new friends and slowly was "accepted" you could say. After that the gym became a rather enjoyable escape from work and the daily grind.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Registered User brittanymiller1's Avatar
    brittanymiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I felt the same way as you, specifically being self-conscious on my form and just being a woman in the weight room. It's really a false belief that "everyone else know what they're doing but me," it's just what we tell ourselves. What worked for me is keeping my cellphone with me (It has my routine on it) and if I was unsure about how to do a workout, i'd take a quick minute to google it specifically and watch a short video or how-to image and try to copy it. Even if you don't have the world's best technique, seeing that reference will get you close enough where you can slowly improve your form on your own without attracting attention. I still do it with workouts I've been doing forever just in case. Also BE OPEN and grateful if a kind person comes up to you and offers you a demonstration on form. A guy did this for me when he saw me doing squats.(he spent 20 years power lifting) He changed my stance and i'm forever grateful. If someone comes up to you to offer advice, they obviously are thinking that 1) you're taking this seriously and obviously want to improve and 2) you're worth taking up their time, they believe in a stranger's success. For me, 40% of getting to the gym is battling social anxiety- good luck to you!

-Britt

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You've got no reason to feel shy at all. Just remember, we all started somewhere too. All of our bodies are different and just because you're in a gym it doesn't mean you have to look perfect. Just you being in gym training is enough reason to see you as an individual that wants to better themselves. If people don't see that then hey, f- them! =)
    Don't be afraid to ask people for advice too, you'll find that most people are happy to help. In my experience most people in the gym are friendly (even the screamers lol) and you've got nothing to lose by asking for a bit of help.

You can also do what I did, do a heap of online research. Read your heart out, watch YouTube videos on exercises and proper form so you can get basic knowledge of the equipment at the gym.

Hope that helps =)

ShaySambhav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think people will only start to actually look if you come across as someone self-conscious. Even then it’s only other self-conscious people that’ll tend to look. Viscious cycle ensues as each of you think you’re staring at the other when in reality neither of you really give a crap.

Really though, nobody cares - you’re not on trial, they’re not the judges. Be nice to people. be polite and you’ll naturally stop being so defensive. So now go there and enjoy yourself.

Once you get the ball rolling you might look back and even laugh about gow unreal a concern this actually is.

And as for uncivillised stray, you get them everywhere, not just at the gym, but at college, restaurant, on holiday. Anywhere and you can be the fittest, most attractive, beautiful, well dressed person in the world and the stray go out of their way to try and pick at you - you’re voice is funny, you drive a girls car, etc etc. They’re the ones with the problem. Not you.

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry about it. Most of the people there are there to improve themselves. You are not there to compare against other people, you are there to be better than you were last week.

That said, there will always be a couple jerks. Ignore them. Ask for guidance if you need it - most people will be willing to answer a question. We've all been beginners at some point.

mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just ignore what the other people have to say, focus on yourself and your goal.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Gabreile, I have to admit I couldn't "relate" to your problem of feeling shy or self-conscious at the gym, because the gym had always been my wheel house, so to speak. But I do understand feelings of insecurity and it's important for you to know that everyone, from all walks of life, have them. And even people who are more "advanced" and have been training for years have their own insecurities and fears, meaning, they are not really scrutinizing you but are much more concerned with themselves and achieving their own goals. You actually have more in common with everyone than you realize. Like all these people have stated, the regulars have goals they want to either improve upon or maintain....and it sounds like you do as well! That's one main commonality right there. I will admit I haven't been able to hit the gym for a couple of weeks now, and when I go back tonight I might feel that the regulars who see me will think,' What happened to her? Did she lose some muscle already. LOL...' or..' Damn, she got weak..,' because I really am too concerned with how others view me. Wondering whether others are judging happens to experienced lifters, as well as beginners. But, I'm going back in my tank, flat muscles or not, feeling weaker but determined to do my best no matter what. That's all one could do, and in time, you'll realize no one cares as much as you may think.

Maybe you haven't responded because you've been hitting the gym all these weeks already? Well then, you're one step ahead of me, in all my years of experience! Good luck!
    Last edited by etet1919; 05-14-2020 at 04:55 AM. Reason: I didn't realize what a bad editor I am

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Be humble in life, but at the same time don't stress for a second about what anybody else thinks about you. We're all human and different in our own way. Think of the gym as your home away from home, get comfortable with it. We're all there for the same or similar reasons.

stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont worry what others are doing, just focus on your own goals

Registered User Roadtochange300's Avatar
    Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roadtochange300 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to be shy AF when it came to going to the gym. The only time I went was when my older brother came with me to spot me or correct my form. That led to inconsistency, so even though I've been technically going to the gym since 2014, I haven't transformed at all.

Recently though, I've been experiencing some great changes in my body in terms of fat. I've actually been seeing progress and I owe all of that to me going to the gym alone and being consistent at it. All I can say is, I completely regret not being consistent back in 2014. Just imagine how much gains I could have made... Anyways, I'm just glad I got over my gym social anxiety because all I'm gonna do now is be consistent and look better.

You have a choice, would you rather miss out on gains and regret it later? Or workout as soon as possible and achieve great results?

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one cares what anyone looks like in the gym. I rather see someone being 400 lbs and working his butt off, than an average shaped person sitting on his phone.

Just look up youtube videos to see how the exercises work. Scott herman fitness has many short good tutorials.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never had any issues like this . And also found the regulars more than helpful if you wanted advice . There’s always that oddball that you want to keep your distance from, but you’ll know it when you see it.
    Here’s a helpful video to give you direction

Make Misc great again

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    goto the gym
    see results
    dont worry most people that are normal see others working out and understand where ur at

HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me too. Stick with it. Go at the same times, soon the faces that saw you at your worst will see you at your best and its an amazing feeling.
    Bench: 245
    Squat: 350
    Deadlift: 460

Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit the gym and don't worry about other. Also, if someone is making fun of you, go to the gym office and tell that, you're their client and they have to do something about that douchebag.

Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What helped me when I first went to the gym was to go often. Don't worry so much about the workout, just go often and familiarize yourself with the place. If you don't know how to use the equipment just note down the name of them and google it. At my gym there are descriptions on all the equipment, but I prefer to google how to use them as you will learn the dos and don'ts. Then the next time you go you can try them out with confidence. In the end you will feel confident when you go in, cause you know the place and you know how stuff works.

Zeus451 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man, I was fat too and I was shy too(little bit) I know how it feels like but when I see fat people training in the gym In my eyes they have HUGE respect because if they stay at home They will always stay shy and forever, Trust me man be yourself.
    I have never done cardio when I was fat because I was shy from the wiggling **** buttt then I got used to gym and I realized that I should not give a **** about others and what they think...

About correct training forms watch youtube videos.
    P.S: GO GYM DONT WASTE TIME you will love yourself more and more by time... wear whatever u feel comfortable with too. Give it a shot.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mate you've paid your membership and you've got as much right to be in there as anyone else
    Don't worry about what others think as half of gym goers havnt got a clue what they're doing themselves
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

Registered User DrSaysImHealthy's Avatar
    DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Go get your bluetooth wireless ear buds and get Pandora and hit browse to find and play the workout radio hits.
    Refer to this site for your exercises and lift.
    I weigh 224.5 now but use to weight 245lbs. I go to the gym and focus only one what I need to do. I also dont stare nor even glance at people who do squats. I do my squats extremely low and hold position and I see other men trying to check me out which makes ME feel uncomfortable because I never wanted anyone to look at me just like you. In MY opinion the world needs to mind their own business. But at the same time; I eat my words about minding ones own business once a girl with see through spandex comes in to do deep squats and practically has it all showing.. THATS when I find it incredibly difficult to not look its mentally the hardest time to keep focus but somehow I manage...except for 3 microseconds every 1-2 minutes.

Sidenote: I was taking a shower and creepers would walk by and when i turned around because i had this wierd "vibe" i stayed turned around to look at the door and saw a black bald guy poke his head through the showers curtain so I turned the shower off and he INSTANTLY speed walked left. I could see through the shower curtain because he was in a lot of light he was fully clothed and had a little indiana jones satchel. Idk what he was even doing in the shower to begin with.

Other times in the gym locker room the very first few times i went to take off my shirt people turned their heads. So as a result in conjunction with the bathroom pervert i ALWAYS use the private bathrooms that lock

TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVillain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know the feeling and im currently experiencing it. Just started to go to a new gym which is rather small. It has the essential machines, dumbbells and stuff but im a lil scared to try everything because I dont know every machine and so on.

I guess its about going out of your comfort zone and trying new things aswell

Registered User DrSaysImHealthy's Avatar
    DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000) DrSaysImHealthy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Oh hell yeah for sure! Im not homophobic but I was a victim of rape and so when i go to the gym i am hyper vigilant of whos in my "personal" zone. But i remember i HATED and refused to do any squats because it was so uncomfortable that I was putting myself in that position. Not physically but mentally, so now here I am doing deep squats just focusing on the muscle and for onxe in the month and ahalf I have neen at the gym one guy turned his head and all I thought was "maybe he thought I was a women" so I went to do my calf exercises and I could SEEE his head turning via my peripheral vision looking at me. I HATED that. I mean mugged his direction to show him I didnt like veing stared at and he stopped.

Registered User christianlee000's Avatar
    christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) christianlee000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who judge the new guy/girl will be forever fat and small. That's why I judge the people that talk s*** about the new person🤣

RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPierre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When I first started working out I had two punks give me ****. Long story short I chased the two of them into an alley behind the gym and they both got a taste of my blade which I must admit, was embarrassing inexpensive.

The younger male was wearing an obviously fake and entirely washed out D&G shirt, none designer khakis and cheap white and red trainers with a brand on them which I didn't recognize and which looked embarrassingly cheap.

Second thug didn't even have a shirt on but the rest of his attire was essentially identical although he had green and white Adidas sneakers and slightly better groomed facial hair and physique. He also had a silver and gold Hugo Boss watch but mine was obviously far more valuable.
    Last edited by RoPierre; 05-24-2019 at 04:48 PM.