xln021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My situation, need some advice...

I trained around 1 year, then took 9month break up. Came back to training 1,5 month ago. I've been following Fierce 5 program since, and here's my progress:
    - I height 5'11 = 172cm ,i weight 68Kg i also count the bar weight below.

Starting point - Progression.

Squat 20Kg - 40 Kg
    Bench 20Kg - 36 Kg
    Pendlay Row 20 Kg - 30 Kg
    Face Pulls - 1 Kg - 3,5 Kg
    Bench incline press 20Kg- 34Kg
    RDL 10 Kg - 30 Kg (i hurt my lower back every week, so im gonna replace it)
    Lat pulldown 20Kg - 30 Kg

Yes, i've made progression, but i think my current weights are trash, even tho i can't lift more without performing badly the exercise or injuring myself.
    I haven't been following a consistent diet, i've only taken out sugars and eating as much healthy as i can. I've gained 2 Kg in these 1,5 month of training.

I definitely look better than what i started, because i was skinny fat, but i still have a quite bit amount of bellyfat (obviously since i wont get rid of it without doing a cutting diet). Anyway im not very into cutting diet since my current strength is trash.

Should i split between some new exercises like dumbells, and cables? Do u think eating in a caloric surplus meeting the 0,7g prot and 0,4 g fat per pound is the only thing i should do?

Btw i also wanna point. I've literally watched and asked a lot about RDL and pendlay row performing, i've definitely learned to do pendlays but RDL make my lower back hurt every time, and i am certain im doing it well. I also have an issue with my back so i think thats the reason, what people have told me is to substitute the exercise for another one that works the same muscles.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 weeks isn't long. You need to learn to be patient and give yourself time. Otherwise, you're never going to be satisfied and will do exactly what you're mentioning later in your post, changing a proven program because you're impatient.

Go read the sticky on F5, and see what it says regarding variations/substitutions.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew