Closed Thread
    Gabe404 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Down 25 pounds, dont notice a difference?

About 4-5 months ago I decided to change my body and start eating healthier. I was already pretty strong from football, but have a lot of weight on me. I'm currently 16. When I started I was about 190, now I am 165. I made a lot better food choices and worked out everyday (mix of Weights+Cardio) but after losing 25pounds, I don't see a real big difference. My waist has gotten smaller (most my joggers dont fit anymore) and my arms are more toned, but my stomach still sticks out a lot, and still have fat around the chest (moobs xd) Is it common to not see real results even after losing 20-30 pounds?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You shouldn't be restricting your calories at age 16, don't attempt to go lighter than 165. Results will come from gaining muscle - so do that instead. Of course this process is slow so you have to be patient.

We can't offer weight loss advice to minors so I'm locking this thread but feel free to ask for training advice etc. in the other sections.