darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking IMPORTANT bulking question! Help please guys!

Hey everyone!

Not sure if you guys have checked my other posts and my journey but I used to be morbidly obese, close to 300lbs and with extremely hard work in just over a year I got down to 175lbs at 13% bf! Literally one of the biggest changes you will see if you find my other posts in the over 35 thread, but here is what I need help with, I just started my first ever bulking phase, I have upped from 1800 cals to 3500 cals starting today, I'm attaching a pic of just 3 of my 6 meals, each meal is around 60 grams of carbs, 50 grams of protein and around 11-18 grams of fat...the goal is to bulk up to around 200-205 lbs with a CLEAN BULK in just under 90 days and then cut down to 170lbs at around 9%bf by summer....the problem is today I started my diet and I feel SOOO BLOATED and my stomach is distended as hell!!!! Is this normal when you up your calories in a short time? Do you think I will end up gaining too much fat? It's a very clean bulk, I have stopped my fasted cardio in the mornings and just do my resistance training in the evenings but still do my 20 mins of cardio during my work out as well....what are your thoughts? Is 3500 cals and this much carbs good for what I'm trying to achieve? I take a ton of supplements but no steroids, will probably do Anavar when I start cutting down though...your advice and suggestions will be very much appreciated!! Thank you!!
    Attached Images

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You upped your calories too much too soon= likely GI issues

You could lower it and see if this works better

Gradual increments would likely be best/better so the body can adapt to the new energy intake (the food)

BTW congrats on the weight lost
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K