View Poll Results: Which show from the upcoming 2018/2019 Winter Line Up are you most anticipating?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

1 4.00%
  • Mob Psycho 100 II

14 56.00%
  • Kakegurui XX

4 16.00%
  • Domestic na Kanojo

1 4.00%
  • Yakusoku no Neverland

2 8.00%
  • Dororo

1 4.00%
  • Boogiepop wa Warawanai

2 8.00%
  • Revisions

0 0%
  • Girly Air Force

0 0%
  • Date A Live III

0 0%
Page 220 of 234 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 7002
    2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do we even have next season

all i know next year is gonna be ****in amazing cause of oregairu season 3 and rezero season 2
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can the more seasoned anime viewers/gurus recommend me some decent Anime that doesn't have fan service (dumb characters, stupid jokes, bleeding noses, large breasted women for no reason, cute ****, etc.). No offense, but I fuking hate that shiit - I'm not an 8 year old boy, and that stuff does nothing but ruin a good thing. I don't like your conventional "anime", if you will.

Favourite Anime related content so far (no particular order):

Monster (I'd rate this at the top) - This here speaks volumes for me. This is for me what I would recommend to a non-anime viewer; ; anime is just the medium for the story, which doesn't have monsters, robots, breasts, high schoolers etc. Captivating all the way throughout, and tells a great story with great pace (suffers from some typical Japanese melodramatic behaviour, but this is the cost of doing business). 9-9.5/10
    Ergo Proxy (I'd rate this at the top) - Really loved the truly dark and mature feel to this, and a story that is rooted in some philosophical themes. Some have said it was pretentious, but I loved it. I'd give it a 9-9.5/10
    Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade - Again, loved this one a lot. Great story, great plot, great pace. 9-9.5/10
    Ninja Scrolls
    Paprika
    Red Turtle - 9/10
    Attack on Titan
    Death Note
    Mushi-Shi
    Gundam Wing [/B](childood anime I loved)

Trigun was interesting at the time (not sure how I'd feel about it now that I'm older)
    Noein
    Gankutsuou - Surprisingly interesting (I enjoyed it)

Watched Anime:
    Elfen Leid (or however you spell it) - Was decent I guess? Didn't leave an impression, so I don't remember much.
    Evangelion - meh
    Ghost in the Shell - Meh
    Akira - was ok

Currently Watching Vinland Saga, but need my binge fix - not used to watching things week by week.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

all i know next year is gonna be ****in amazing cause of oregairu season 3 and rezero season 2
    next season there will be
    Made in Abyss movie
    Goblin Slayer movie
    Shirobako movie
    new Madoka anime
    second season for the quintuplets phaggytime
    second season of Isekai quartet
    new Haikyu season
    and some new stuff looks like the loli version of shield hero

Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    Can the more seasoned anime viewers/gurus recommend me some decent Anime that doesn't have fan service (dumb characters, stupid jokes, bleeding noses, large breasted women for no reason, cute ****, etc.). No offense, but I fuking hate that shiit - I'm not an 8 year old boy, and that stuff does nothing but ruin a good thing. I don't like your conventional "anime", if you will.

Monster (I'd rate this at the top) - This here speaks volumes for me. This is for me what I would recommend to a non-anime viewer; ; anime is just the medium for the story, which doesn't have monsters, robots, breasts, high schoolers etc. Captivating all the way throughout, and tells a great story with great pace (suffers from some typical Japanese melodramatic behaviour, but this is the cost of doing business). 9-9.5/10
    Ergo Proxy (I'd rate this at the top) - Really loved the truly dark and mature feel to this, and a story that is rooted in some philosophical themes. Some have said it was pretentious, but I loved it. I'd give it a 9-9.5/10
    Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade - Again, loved this one a lot. Great story, great plot, great pace. 9-9.5/10
    Ninja Scrolls
    Paprika
    Red Turtle - 9/10
    Attack on Titan
    Death Note
    Mushi-Shi
    [youtube]JY1IH4D1LNQ[youtube]
    Trigun was interesting at the time (not sure how I'd feel about it now that I'm older)
    Noein

Watched Anime:
    Elfen Leid (or however you spell it) - Was decent I guess? Didn't leave an impression, so I don't remember much.
    Evangelion - meh
    Ghost in the Shell - Meh
    Akira - was ok

Currently Watching Vinland Saga, but need my binge fix - not used to watching things week by week.
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    Psycho Pass
    Shinsekai Yori
    Fate Zero (this one is an action anime so dunno if you'd like it, it has no fanservice tho)
    Code Geass (this one has some fanservice but its like Death Note with mechas)
    Claymore (this is a hack and slash anime with no fanservice as far as i remember)

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the boku no hero wiki says it's his quirk that gives him the buff muscle look when he uses it, and then says like how midoriya gets green lightning from his quirk. i don't think there's an answer. actually maybe that ova i didn't watch has the answer
    That doesn't answer the question as to why he's so weird lol
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ninja Scrolls
    Paprika
    Red Turtle - 9/10
    Attack on Titan
    Death Note
    Mushi-Shi
    Noein

Watched Anime:
    Evangelion - meh
    Ghost in the Shell - Meh
    Akira - was ok

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (just all around great, a must watch)
    Cowboy Bebop (space Western)
    Samurai Champloo (Edo period Japan story)
    Berserk (dark medieval fantasy)
    Haikyuu (volleyball but seriously amazing and I don't know anything about volleyball; final season airing soon)
    Parasyte / Kiseijuu (man-eating creatures infest a city, brutal and entertaining)
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (has both breasts and robots but genuinely amazing by the end, well worth the watch)

Registered User GovermentCheese's Avatar
    GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GovermentCheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MHA EP 71

Spoiler!

2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrah View Post
    Made in Abyss movie
    Goblin Slayer movie
    Shirobako movie
    new Madoka anime
    new Haikyu season
    it's gonna blow so hard. the new madoka anime gonna suk dik i think. i tried the mobile game.

i thought bnh was going to continue next season but doesn't look like it according to MAL? unless they didn't update it

boku no hero
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 12-07-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

that guy was the guy who was a double agent the whole time, trying to get akane's hue clouded. he's the one mika leaked the information about akane's grandma to, and he visited aoi's grandma and killed her, chopped her ear off:
    Spoiler!

i actually liked him in the beginning he had a cool line

this line:

Spoiler!

holy fuk Mika's face. thats the face u make when u really fuked up x100

Ninja Scrolls
    Paprika
    Red Turtle - 9/10
    Attack on Titan
    Death Note
    Mushi-Shi
    Noein

Watched Anime:
    Evangelion - meh
    Ghost in the Shell - Meh
    Akira - was ok

HxH 2011
    Steins gate
    Rainbow nisha
    Black lagoon...
    ★The misc anime crew★
    ★Shoujo crew★

❤shoujo is love, shoujo is life❤
    ❤Yuru Yuri❤Hotaru❤Shirobako❤

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food Wars S4, 9

Spoiler!

SAO War of Underworld 9

Holy hell what an episode

Spoiler!

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Food Wars S4, 9

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrah View Post
    Made in Abyss movie
    Goblin Slayer movie
    Shirobako movie
    new Madoka anime
    new Haikyu season
    I might as well hibernate next season

That looks like a chit lineup other than the "movies"

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vinland Saga episode felt like it was over too fast

I think I'm going to pick up the manga finally

Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone here play tekken 7? Have the game although I don’t play it much but I might start getting back into it after the new character reveals

Lmao at the background music. Leroy Smith aka the black IP man looking hype af

vinland 21

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    Vinland Saga episode felt like it was over too fast

I think I'm going to pick up the manga finally
    i'm tempted too. i'm not getting any younger. maybe after the end of the second season for me.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 12-08-2019 at 06:26 PM.

lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

rezero season 2
    That's all we need. And Inferno Cop S2. And NGNL S2 jks jks.
    We're getting the last Evangelion movie as well.

Well Drifters would be a nice one to have as well
    But that's looking more like 2021/2022.
    アンテナ称賛のオンデマンドの推奨
    *Space Patrol Luluco is a 10/10 anime crew*
    *Only person aware of Space Patrol Luluco crew*
    *Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN is a 20/10*
    use dat dere https://archive.org/web/ and https://archive.is for potential GOAT threads to save them.

swoleyo - "All girls are gold diggers brah. Don't kid your self."
    leoslayer1 - "Women are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter the country, continent or even hemisphere. "

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vinland Saga might have made it to my favorite anime of all time.

I'm definitely going to have to rewatch ReZero, but I remember it was top 5 with some of the best character development ever.
    I used to lift.

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have any of u guys herd of an animes called attack on shingeki?
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001
    Get free chit/discount flirting with girls at cafés and restaurants crew

vinland 21

Spoiler!

i'm tempted too. i'm not getting any younger. maybe after the end of the second season for me.
    I ended up doing it I've been bingeing pretty damn hard...I'm on chapter 130

No spoiler, just an opinion on this season
    Spoiler!

If somebody that has read chapters beyond me please dont spoil it too much, but the the big thing that bothers me is in spoiler

Vinland Saga Manga Chapter 135

Spoiler!

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so tempted to click spoilers. Will start reading Vinland after the season ends. What chapter will the anime end at? I'm guessing that it ends with
    Spoiler!
    I used to lift.

**** i clicked the wrong shysty spoiler lmao

Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    I'm so tempted to click spoilers. Will start reading Vinland after the season ends. What chapter will the anime end at? I'm guessing that it ends with
    Spoiler!
    Right now they are at about Chapter 50...they merged and overlapped a couple chapters..finish the anime and I think it will stop at Chapter 55

**** i clicked the wrong shysty spoiler lmao
    Sorry bro lol

M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000) M0nsterB0y is just really nice. (+1000)
    On the current Boku no Hero Academia season. I was really pissed off with them starting the season with a recap, but I like how things are going on in the recent eps. It's my favorite arc in the manga and they're animating it very very well.

A lot of you may find the pace quite slow, but I think a lot of you are also forgetting a significant thing about this arc. This is their first major mission with major enemies without All Might. In the first three seasons, there was always the assurance or hope that All Might would come and save the day. Everybody on the good side was under the protection of All Might. But this time there is no All Might to rely on. Imo that makes the post-All Might era more exciting.

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    If somebody that has read chapters beyond me please dont spoil it too much, but the the big thing that bothers me is in spoiler

Vinland Saga Manga Chapter 135

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 12-09-2019 at 07:53 PM.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pyscho pass so good only one episode left mang

last episode had me shook, thought it was gonna be some feels for kei.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

psychopass mvp of this season for its 45 min per episode

Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    Vinland Saga might have made it to my favorite anime of all time.

I'm definitely going to have to rewatch ReZero, but I remember it was top 5 with some of the best character development ever.
    Imagine rewatching re:zero
    Imagine having re:zero in your top 5 animes

That’s some top tier chit taste bro

Second 'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu' Anime Season Airs in April 2020
    The official website of the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-) anime series revealed on Tuesday that its second season will debut in April 2020.

The website also announced that an edited version of the first anime season will begin airing on January 1, 2020. The new edition will recompile the 25-episode season as one-hour episodes and contain new scenes. The edited version will air on AT-X at 10:30 p.m., followed by Tokyo MX, BS11, and Sun TV, among other stations.

https://myanimelist.net/news/58788485
    Last edited by jonnybrah; 12-10-2019 at 07:15 AM.

april 2020 ****in stacked confirmed

oregairu season 3
    rezero season 2

then we await announcement for

attack on titan or neverland continuuation?

or both? a superstack

i forgot gleipnir is also in spring. i always wanted to read that manga

plus new trigger anime which i'm not that hyped about since they haven't done anything great in a while but it looks interesting

then they ****in top it off with vinland saga season 2 my panties would be so wet
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 12-10-2019 at 07:18 AM.

Originally Posted by Sezzors View Post
    Imagine rewatching re:zero
    Imagine having re:zero in your top 5 animes

That’s some top tier chit taste bro
    Bruh clearly has no taste.
    GOAT tier story, GOAT tier music, GOAT tier character development, GOAT tier tragedy.

Spoiler!
    I used to lift.

rezero is the pinnacle of anime

see after rezero ended there was a huge anime drought, and some people even left the anime thread brotherhood for good. i still haven't felt the way that rezero made me feel since rezero. like a part of me has been missing.