Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    You cannot be with a girl who talks about your relationship with others and takes their advice seriously. That's like dating all of them with them never really interacting with you.

The only time it's okay to be discussing your relationship is if the girl thinks something dangerous is happened, and she wants feedback, or if she's bragging about it.

If you like this girl, you have to tell her these things. It's not fair to have to please all of her friends. Of course, you can't be a weirdo and sit there and not treat them as friends. That's a way to respect your girl. If you don't, then you're likely selfish, not shy, and a bad person.
    It wasn’t that type of situation.

It was a flirty work environment but the other women were old. But the other guys flirted with them anyway. Like gross old all these women wanted to do was flirt like they still had a chance with the younger guys and I wasn’t into that.

I probably could’ve talked to them more about something else but the environment didn’t really allow for that. Like what am I supposed to do start a convo about a book I’m reading while they’re trying to keep the vibe light and flirty all the time?
    They never initiated conversation with me. Never. Only once when I first got there we talked a lot asking questions etc but that soon faded.

I’m just too different from other people. There’s only one dude there I talk to a lot and we just talk about business because we’re both really passionate about that. He’s even tried talking to me about normal chit like a Netflix show but I’m not into that so I can’t talk about it.

My problem is I’m not relatable and people sense that. But I’m working on it

DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DCutch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DGen94 View Post
    lol i went on a date and the girl was like why am i so quiet and why i dont have much social media..didnt care..i just cant deal with all this small talk bs...most people my age or younger are selfish and arrogant anyways.

the only people i can get along with are older people 30+ who actually have a personality...its weird but being a loner is so stress free lol
    Dude can you blame her? She must have been uncomfortable AF. I can always fill in the silence but if I couldn't and my date was contributing nothing to the conversation, I'd feel really awkward. Sometimes you just have to roll with it and come up with random **** dude. Poor girl...
    ***Misc Oly Lifter Crew***
    Personal Bests
    Snatch: 225
    Clean: 275
    C&J: 245
    Front Squat/Back Squat: 335/405

Unregistered Cruiser InfiniteGaijin's Avatar
    InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No idea. It's almost like it makes people uncomfortable...

This is how i imagine most of eod's interaction irl
    "In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the sidewalk, drawn only to be washed away, and in the time I've been given, I am what I am"

Starting Weight: 280lbs+ (PR 310lbs)
    Halfway Point: 230lbs [X]
    Almost There: 200lbs [ ]
    End Goal Weight: 180lbs [ ]

*Sick of Being Fat Crew*
    *Full Body Crew*

Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autumnal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to do that a lot and it would disturb people.

I used to even read books at the table.

I found it relaxing even if I was in a relationship. Going to the movies alone was big treat too.
    I still do this. I had a good day making money through crypto trading a while ago and went to a fancy place wearing normal clothes, ordered swordfish, and was reading Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari at the bar lmao. I'm sure they thought that was bizarre but whatever. I also went to a brunch place and was on my kindle reading at the bar. The bartender was pretty hot but I don't hit on people whose job is to act friendly towards strangers for money. She swipes my credit card when I'm leaving and read my name and tells me she knows who I am, we matched on tinder like a year ago but didn't talk much. I had no idea who she was but I was like whatever, asked for her number and got it. We ended up having a first date where we dropped acid and watched the solar eclipse. Unfortunately I was in a bad mindstate and my game was super weak at that time so it didn't go anywhere, but free drugs at least (also hard to have good game when you're tripping on acid, turns out not a great first date idea boys). She later told me she talked to me because I "seemed interesting" and she liked my boots (Wolverine 1000 mile centennials of peace).

I also think there is a very high correlation between how swole/fit you are and how people treat you to be honest. You introvert brahs, lift a little bit and become noticeably buff, and you'll notice the weird **** you do ends up being "quirky".

Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    Lol I relate to that.

Brb I go to a bar and immediately I'm asked "How many people sir?"
    das it. I used to be a server (at Red Lobster lamo) and sometimes dudes would sit alone. I've noticed very few women do this but I don't think I had a large enough sample size to really draw a conclusion from that. I never thought it was weird personally and they would always tip well.

mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    because people love talking about pointless bullchit want someone that will waste their time listening.
    This...
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''We used to be down back in the days"
    It happens all the time and never cease to amaze
    They caught the vapors'' THA BIZ

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no such thing as normal, it's a perception , it's all relative

there is no standard

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont label yourself

mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I've wondered this my whole life. Men always try to bring me down and women always pick me apart for being quiet. I can tell people are thrown off when they talk to me too because i use quick responses and i'm not Mr social. As soon as they realize i'm quiet they lose all interest.
    you act like a Pusssy thats why... aint No Bish or Soy boy telling me ****!

carry yourself Better and this will never happen. you figure it out how you want to handle them, but get your point across doing so
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    no such thing as normal, it's a perception , it's all relative

there is no standard
    Your mom is normal
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 215x5/250x1
    D/512.6 ~ 395x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mr.left hook View Post
    you act like a Pusssy thats why... aint No Bish or Soy boy telling me ****!

carry yourself Better and this will never happen. you figure it out how you want to handle them, but get your point across doing so
    You'd be surprised i'm hardly a bish irl. Nobody fuks with me unless they are in groups. Then people start acting different.
    Insomnium Crew
    Dark Tranquility Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    Play PC games in 1440p to cope crew

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    Lol I relate to that.

Brb I go to a bar and immediately I'm asked "How many people sir?"
    Doesn’t faze me anymore. I go out to restaurants alone every single day and when they ask how many I just say one without even thinking about it. Have to actually remind myself that people think it’s weird, because I’m so used to it.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm a very sociable person and witty. I can easy talk to large numbers of people and keep positive things going. I doubt many people who know me have much to say that's negative.

With that being said, I don't have much in common with people. Also, all I do all day, because of my career, is keep my patients happy and engaged, and staff too. I think it's very important to keep morale up at work as we have a hard job. So, in my private life I need to be around people like me, rare, or people who are very calm, cool, collected, or funny. If I can't have that, I like being alone.

You seem pretty smart to me and it could be that you just don't have people like you around.
    No it’s not about intelligence for me. Used to work in a high level career with lots of extremely smart people, but I never liked being around them either. And my best friend is very smart and has a social circle of very smart and very accomplished people, so I tag along with her circle sometimes but I don’t enjoy that either.

xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xbit7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post
    This is something I’ve noticed in both neighborhoods I lived in the US and my motherland. I get weird vibes from people when they see me hanging out alone. I like hanging out with friends but a lot of times I like just being alone, but a lot of people try to give me chit and I’ve even heard girls making fun of me that I have no friends.
    because loners don't spend money on girls like other guys do, spending money on bs crap is good for the elite, that's most of the reasons and there seen as dangerous cuz your not like them so you must be bad, that kind of mentality and so forth. anyways ignore them and just do you bro.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteGaijin View Post
    No idea. It's almost like it makes people uncomfortable...

This is how i imagine most of eod's interaction irl
    Nah that's not me i just don't talk to people unless i have the same exact interest as them so i come across as a mute to everyone else. Like at the office everyone just talks about pop culture and politics (or other people) so i don't participate.
    Insomnium Crew
    Dark Tranquility Crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    The best advice I can give you is your life sucks and its 100% your fault. Do something, dont do something, whatever.
    Official LTC representative

You'd be surprised i'm hardly a bish irl. Nobody fuks with me unless they are in groups. Then people start acting different.
    you answered your own question... you must be tall and aint been tested... like most Manlets have just to get thru life.. go out and **** somebody up , get your feel for it Dexter!
    MR.PHF '09

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >

Unregistered Cruiser InfiniteGaijin's Avatar
    InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nah that's not me i just don't talk to people unless i have the same exact interest as them so i come across as a mute to everyone else. Like at the office everyone just talks about pop culture and politics (or other people) so i don't participate.
    You know if you actually tried participating you might like it, just for fun as a science experiment. The fact that everyone talks about pop culture is a bonus for me. Since I can actually relate to some of the convo, sometimes. It's the ****ing WORST when people start talking about something you have 0 interest in though and you're just left standing around wishing you could exit the room. So I get where you're coming from lol

Like if you even know anything about the subject people are talking about, it's a chance to try and improve your social skills without seeming retarded.
    "In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the sidewalk, drawn only to be washed away, and in the time I've been given, I am what I am"

Starting Weight: 280lbs+ (PR 310lbs)
    Halfway Point: 230lbs [X]
    Almost There: 200lbs [ ]
    End Goal Weight: 180lbs [ ]

*Sick of Being Fat Crew*
    *Full Body Crew*

Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Autumnal View Post
    I also think there is a very high correlation between how swole/fit you are and how people treat you to be honest. You introvert brahs, lift a little bit and become noticeably buff, and you'll notice the weird **** you do ends up being "quirky".
    This. I legit think the reason women are so thrown off at my presence is because I look like your typical smooth black dude but I’m a fckin nerd. You’ll notice most basic black dudes have a flirtatious or jokey vibe about them. Majority of black guys have some variation of the “fresh prince” personality going on.

Me on the other hand I’m very stoic, chill (had a girl tell me I’m too chill once). And I want to talk about chit like how akira toriyamas approach to paneling the original dragon ball is the core reason it’s regarded as an easy to read light hearted masterpiece.

I don’t even know how to talk about dumb chit. Guys at my work can literally talk about tangled earbuds and have someone join in and lead it to some flirty chit. That’s a skill I’ve yet to master.

But yeah perception is everything. I get so many confused looks from women because I don’t act like what they expect. Once they see that, they immediately check out and just stare from a distance at this anomaly.

Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The problem with introverts is that we often conflate our introversion with social awkwardness, social anxiety, and loneliness. It's very possible to be charismatic and socially-adept as an introvert, but many of you guys just accept all of your social flaws as being part of the introvert package. Extroverts generally have more experience being social, but an introvert who makes a conscious effort to improve their social skills can become more pleasant, charming, and interesting than most people. Society doesn't hate introverted guys, but it hates awkward guys who can't hold a conversation.

Originally Posted by InfiniteGaijin View Post
    You know if you actually tried participating you might like it, just for fun as a science experiment. The fact that everyone talks about pop culture is a bonus for me. Since I can actually relate to some of the convo, sometimes. It's the ****ing WORST when people start talking about something you have 0 interest in though and you're just left standing around wishing you could exit the room. So I get where you're coming from lol

Like if you even know anything about the subject people are talking about, it's a chance to try and improve your social skills without seeming retarded.
    I don't relate to anyone i'm around at all. Like the dude i work with is gay and is nothing like me. I have to go to meetings at work and i don't say a word simply because i can't connected to anyone there enough to talk. My life wasn't like this when i was working retail and around all kinds of younger people.

People at my job will literally have 20 min conversations about food or lawnmowers and i can't do that.
    Insomnium Crew
    Dark Tranquility Crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew

Originally Posted by DCutch View Post
    You really just need to get laid srs.
    Yes

Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't relate to anyone i'm around at all. Like the dude i work with is gay and is nothing like me. I have to go to meetings at work and i don't say a word simply because i can't connected to anyone there enough to talk. My life wasn't like this when i was working retail and around all kinds of younger people.

People at my job will literally have 20 min conversations about food or lawnmowers and i can't do that.
    You're almost 30 brah, food and lawnmowers aren't yet two of the most integral parts of your life?

I work in Engineering / Construction and everyone in my part of the company is damn near twice my age, some of them have kids my age. We talk about the economy, finances and the stock market, the Oil industry, politics to a lesser degree, and other local chit. And lawnmowers and food. I don't have trouble relating to it aside from them having a lot more experience and talking about things that happened when I was in diapers

Think I'd have more trouble relating to most younger people who work in retail etc

This literally made me lol dude you are in strong cope mode.You can’t talk about food? just lmao are you a ****ing robot? You could literally talk about what your last meal was, was it good, why you chose it, etc.

Like I said to you before it’s not that you don’t have anything to talk about it’s that you don’t think what you have to say is worth it.

I got over this hurdle but now I struggle with keeping conversations light and joking.

david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've pondered this my entire life. Men dependably endeavor to cut me down and ladies dependably dissect me for being tranquil. I can tell individuals are thrown off when they converse with me too on the grounds that I utilize snappy reactions and i'm not Mr social. When they understand i'm tranquil they lose all intrigue.

Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zurkio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have never really noticed this unless if you’re just weird, like weird, weird. I’m introverted, don’t really give a chit what people think, love doing my own thing. But if I have to be sociable, have convos, be around other people etc. Then that’s not a problem. But being around loud people does my swede in after abit, it’s like yo just shut your fookin trap
    UK Brah
    HTC

FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DCutch View Post
    Because society values strong men who are leaders. Well, they DID at least...
    Those men usually don’t say much, do things on their own and are focused on their mission. Whenever I see a dude sitting by himself somewhere, especially if he’s on a computer or immersed in paperwork, I assume he’s important somehow.

I doubt most CEO’s are out chumming with people all the time, they are concentrating on more important things, things that actually get them somewhere.

Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    This literally made me lol dude you are in strong cope mode.You can’t talk about food? just lmao are you a ****ing robot? You could literally talk about what your last meal was, was it good, why you chose it, etc.

Like I said to you before it’s not that you don’t have anything to talk about it’s that you don’t think what you have to say is worth it.

I got over this hurdle but now I struggle with keeping conversations light and joking.
    I can talk about food but not for that long lol. It's not something i particularly like to have a convo about though i've had enough of this kind of small talk over the last few years it's all i talk about at the office if i do talk. If people are talking about something i can relate to i will chime in so it's not that i don't think i am worthy. I basically work alone 99% of the day too so it's not like i am ever around anyone.
    Insomnium Crew
    Dark Tranquility Crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because everyone has both moments/circumstances and aspects of their personality where they will be more introverted or extroverted... In moments where you are feeling more extroverted (such as a night out with friends) if have ever been around introverts who did not feel like socializing it feels awkward or boring to be around them.

I'm an introvert but even then when I hang out with friends who are letting their introverted side take over it feels so weird.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because the weak talk the most so they tell themselves they must be superior. Many think if you talk more it means you’re worth more but people who think like that are usually worth little
    Hm.

If you're reading this, you're probably a phaggot

Bringer of the trigger

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are a gigantic pussy and misc is your hugbox