startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trump - credit where credit is due - he may be right about....

global warming

"I'm not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it's going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling...They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it's global warming...But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we're doing to solve a problem that I don't think in any major fashion exists."
    (Donald Trump)

well .... then there is this

https://www.skyandtelescope.com/astr...-in-100-years/

“If this trend continues, there will be almost no spots in Cycle 25, and we might be going into another Maunder Minimum,” Penn states. The first Maunder Minimum occurred during the second half of the 17th century. Almost no spots were seen on the Sun during this time, which coincided with Europe’s Little Ice Age.

disclaimer

This post was intended for amusement and/or comedic purposes, and may or may not reflect the beliefs or understandings of the poster.
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. The post seems to want to discuss climate change but your disclaimer says otherwise.

Whatever... Your post encouraged me to do a lot of Googling and reading. I found the following to be interesting:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

Originally Posted by wikipedia
    In the terminology of glaciology, ice age implies the presence of extensive ice sheets in both northern and southern hemispheres.[1] By this definition, we are in an interglacial period—the Holocene—of the current ice age.
    Technically, we're in an ice age!

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    global warming

"I'm not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it's going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling...They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it's global warming...But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we're doing to solve a problem that I don't think in any major fashion exists."
    (Donald Trump)

“If this trend continues, there will be almost no spots in Cycle 25, and we might be going into another Maunder Minimum,” Penn states. The first Maunder Minimum occurred during the second half of the 17th century. Almost no spots were seen on the Sun during this time, which coincided with Europe’s Little Ice Age.

disclaimer

This post was intended for amusement and/or comedic purposes, and may or may not reflect the beliefs or understandings of the poster.
    I was a subscriber to Sky and Telescope for many years, it's one of my go-to sources for good information on developments in astronomy. After reading the article, I don't think it says quite what you're interpreting it to say, comically or otherwise. Any relationship between the current sunspot mystery and current climate change is tangential at best. Even if this is the beginning of a Maunder Minimum-type cycle, and from the different takes of the researchers quoted in the link, that's by no means clear, it's not like the last one, which occurred while the Little Ice Age was already well underway -- it was not a cause of it. So we don't even have any cause and effect data for a lack of sunspots.

How this applies to Trump, I have no idea. In the quote you posted, he's still wrong, it's just one more in an ever-growing litany of ignorant and often mendacious statements he habitually makes, and even if by some miracle warming was interrupted, the credit he gets for that would be no better than giving a stopped clock credit for showing the correct time twice a day. (I've got one of those in my office, BTW).
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was having several beers with my good friend, and when we reached double digits, I asked him about the correlation between the repairing ozone layer and CO2 increase. He's an amateur astronomer with an observatory above his garden shed, and he has a hell of a telescope. His observatory has beer fridge and since he can't smoke in the house, an ashtray too. A nice stereo and a bocce ball table

back to the point

I found this article looking for one that was suggested by my buddy, but there are much more recent discussions on the subject. There is certainly an impact on Earth's climate by the variability of the sun's activity. So that is one contributor, and by how much is in debate.

I do think that taking comfort in any reprieve of global warming "caused" by the sun's activity would be short lived, and that after that cycle, there may be a sling shot effect.

Just thought there may be some learned people here who may comment

The Trump thing was just for fun as I think Trump's huge brain is like an open bag of marbles all over the floor
    (Marshall McLuhan)

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump is right, not because he understands all the science, but because he is nobody's fool. I think it's easy to see how global warming is a hoax by globalists just base upon the plan on how they were going to save the world with carbon exchanges and set-off payments being made by US industries based upon C02 output. Meanwhile, china, India, Russia. etc. could continue to operate with impunity. Please. If that's not your hallmark globalists' plan to downsize the USA by redistributing our wealth, through governments, to other nations. Oh, and Al Gore was one of the major purchasers of exchanges.

Then, when all their predictions of doom failed, they changed the name from global warming to climate change. LOL!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was having several beers with my good friend, and when we reached double digits, I asked him about the correlation between the repairing ozone layer and CO2 increase. He's an amateur astronomer with an observatory above his garden shed, and he has a hell of a telescope. His observatory has beer fridge and since he can't smoke in the house, an ashtray too. A nice stereo and a bocce ball table

back to the point

I found this article looking for one that was suggested by my buddy, but there are much more recent discussions on the subject. There is certainly an impact on Earth's climate by the variability of the sun's activity. So that is one contributor, and by how much is in debate.

I do think that taking comfort in any reprieve of global warming "caused" by the sun's activity would be short lived, and that after that cycle, there may be a sling shot effect.

Just thought there may be some learned people here who may comment

The Trump thing was just for fun as I think Trump's huge brain is like an open bag of marbles all over the floor
    Anybody who builds his own observatory is a hero in my book! Sure, variability of the Sun's output can affect climate, but as you say, those tend to be short term effects, lasting a few decades at most. It's still not clear that the Little Ice Age was even caused by a decrease in solar activity, certainly not exclusively. The relationship between CO2 and heat storage in the atmosphere is actually fairly straightforward, and at the amounts currently being injected, it will be both longer lasting and greater in magnitude than any solar likely variation.
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Trump is right, not because he understands all the science, but because he is nobody's fool. I think it's easy to see how global warming is a hoax by globalists just base upon the plan on how they were going to save the world with carbon exchanges and set-off payments being made by US industries based upon C02 output. Meanwhile, china, India, Russia. etc. could continue to operate with impunity. Please. If that's not your hallmark globalists' plan to downsize the USA by redistributing our wealth, through governments, to other nations. Oh, and Al Gore was one of the major purchasers of exchanges.

Then, when all their predictions of doom failed, they changed the name from global warming to climate change. LOL!
    Trump is nobody's fool because he's everybody's fool. The guy who thinks the Finns rake their forests. The guy who tried to drum up panic about "the Caravan" prior to the election, and spent a couple of hundred million dollars of taxpayer money to send troops to the border to "protect" us, and who is now withdrawing those troops even though the caravan hasn't even arrived yet. The election's over, the stunt didn't work, so now there's no more reason to maintain the fiction. Although your money has already been spent.

Not understanding the science, and not understanding much of anything else either, doesn't make him right. It doesn't make you right either. Trump is downsizing the USA through his trade wars and alienation of our allies far more efficiently than any globalists could ever hope to.

And guess what, genius... Climate change IS global warming.
    -Voltaire

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Trump is nobody's fool because he's everybody's fool. The guy who thinks the Finns rake their forests. The guy who tried to drum up panic about "the Caravan" prior to the election, and spent a couple of hundred million dollars of taxpayer money to send troops to the border to "protect" us, and who is now withdrawing those troops even though the caravan hasn't even arrived yet. The election's over, the stunt didn't work, so now there's no more reason to maintain the fiction. Although your money has already been spent.

Not understanding the science, and not understanding much of anything else either, doesn't make him right. It doesn't make you right either. Trump is downsizing the USA through his trade wars and alienation of our allies far more efficiently than any globalists could ever hope to.

If you listen, you can hear the sounds of Al Gore laughing from his $8M mansion that sits near a coast that was supposed to be underwater by now. And to further correct you, while I have tested quite high on IQ exams, I have not qualified at the level of genius. That's my Wife.

-----R. W. Emerson

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From childhood reasons I'm not hugely impressed with amateur astronomy, but an astronomer who has a beer fridge... now I'm listening...

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

We are going to have great climate when Trump Makes America Rake Again!!
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    or more like buy Leaf Blowers at Lowes on Black Friday and blow all the US leaves over to Canada's side.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    or more like buy Leaf Blowers at Lowes on Black Friday and blow all the US leaves over to Canada's side.
    You guys might want to think about building a wall to keep our leaves out. Black and Decker will pay for it.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

nobody leaves Canada

I mean it both ways
    (Marshall McLuhan)

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    No other way to rake it up.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    From childhood reasons I'm not hugely impressed with amateur astronomy, but an astronomer who has a beer fridge... now I'm listening...
    I can't speak for every astronomer, but my observations indicate that beer and astronomy have always mixed quite well. At some point, though, the nights get cloudy, the stars fade, and he forgets where he left his telescope.

It's hard for me to imagine a childhood experience that would turn one away from astronomy, it must have been traumatic. Sorry to hear it. It was my childhood that inspired my interest, the first time someone pointed out to me the constellation Scorpius in all its glory, and I actually recognized the shape of the scorpion. Later, being able to identify the Apollo 15 landing site through my own telescope, while the astronauts were still exploring it, was also a pretty heady experience. Been hooked on it all my life, or at least since childhood.
    -Voltaire

If you listen, you can hear the sounds of Al Gore laughing from his $8M mansion that sits near a coast that was supposed to be underwater by now. And to further correct you, while I have tested quite high on IQ exams, I have not qualified at the level of genius. That's my Wife.
    I think you're a lot more intelligent than you present yourself to be here. But that's part of the problem. Instead of applying your prodigious intellect to the issue, and learning the actual science, which I'm confident you're perfectly capable of doing, you suppress that intelligence in favor of primitive tribal loyalty signalling. You make it all about bogeymen and conspiracy theories. That's a cop-out for the ignorant.

Global warming was a concern long before Al Gore arrived on the scene, and will continue to be long after he's gone. The facts of greenhouse gas effects on the Earth's energy budget don't depend on any individual opinion, any more than the effects of gravity do.

I know you're capable of dealing with facts when you want to. For some reason, on this issue, you don't want to.
    -Voltaire

I think you're a lot more intelligent than you present yourself to be here.
    LOL! What do you do with your right hand whilst you hand out compliments with the other? Applying whatever intellect I do have, let me suggest that, if I agreed with you more often, I'd be more intelligent. It really is that simple. Heck, if I agreed with open minded, kind-hearted and well intentioned leftists more often I just know I'd be less of a xenophobe, homophobe, racist, bigot, knuckle dragging mouthbreathing entitled white guy too.

I won't get into the false reporting of data, the phony hockey stick climate projections, the fact that even within the past week a group of settled scientists had to eat crow about their basic data supporting continued global warming. And as for pre Algore? (Even before the internet!) I personally remember the Time magazine cover predicting, based on the very mostest scientificky data, that the earth, oh dear goddess Mother Earth, had her tears for her hatred of the evil infestation, aka:humans, freezing on her cheeks because we were darn tootin' fer sure headed into an ice age!!! (Scared the crap out of me! But, I was a child then and saw reality through a child's eyes)

Tell ya what, I'll agree that climate is, indeed, always changing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. (And please ask me, sometime, to share the true story of the celebration with you. It wasn't about Indians, errrr Native Americans. It was more about the first Americans giving thanks for having thrown off the shackles of communal socialism as a weight on their market of goods and realizing the freedoms and bounty of free trade in an open market based upon personal property. And no, I didn't learn that in government school.

-----R. W. Emerson

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To add some gasoline on the fire without positively contributing much (no, am I trolling here?) I've got to point out that the expanding earth theory was seen as "fact" until surprisingly recently (I'm talking inide our lifetimes) and continental drift was dismissed as implausible. Accepted science can be wrong and can change, that's part of the fun.

On that topic, IMHO some of the arguments both for and against human-caused climate change aren't as solid as often presented. Again IMHO both sides should be a bit more critical of assumptions when stating their "facts". At the least, being less partisan would calm things down. Although calming down isn't good for MISC

Edit: enjoy eating your Turkey and Thanksgiving etc, US folks
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 11-21-2018 at 01:17 AM.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    (Just snipped this post of yers)..Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. (And please ask me, sometime, to share the true story of the celebration with you. It wasn't about Indians, errrr Native Americans. It was more about the first Americans giving thanks for having thrown off the shackles of communal socialism as a weight on their market of goods and realizing the freedoms and bounty of free trade in an open market based upon personal property. And no, I didn't learn that in government school.
    -----

Yes, the first British and other European immigrants gave thanks for their freedom, were helped (maybe) by the Native Americans, and showed their appreciation of their freedom by enslaving black people and Asian immigrants later on, celebrated their freedom by denying it to others, stole the Native American's land under the cover of the excuse of having an open market based on personal property--in short, they made America safe for white people, carrying on the proud European tradition of essentially colonializing a new land.

Happy Turkey Day.

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    -----

Yes, the first British and other European immigrants gave thanks for their freedom, were helped (maybe) by the Native Americans, and showed their appreciation of their freedom by enslaving black people and Asian immigrants later on, celebrated their freedom by denying it to others, stole the Native American's land under the cover of the excuse of having an open market based on personal property--in short, they made America safe for white people, carrying on the proud European tradition of essentially colonializing a new land.

Happy Turkey Day.

Yeah, I was educated to hate the traditions I grew up loving too. I found it to be miserable. Human history has alot of good and bad things, and it isn't the actions of any one race or gender (if you still believe there are genders) that own all of the good or bad things that have occurred. I am thankful for those 40 brave souls who broke free from the Mayflower Compact and ultimately enjoyed a shared bounty that was the first Thanksgiving. I love this holiday and the humility it makes/reminds me to feel about the blessings we have. God bless you and your Family too.
    Last edited by KeepItMoving; 11-22-2018 at 06:12 AM.

-----R. W. Emerson

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ehrbody wanna talk bout global warming but ain’t nobody wanna to study

GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    global warming

(Donald Trump)

disclaimer

so....

if we don't all start driving Priuses and over pay for "clean energy" while China, India and the rest of Africa essentially laughs all the way to the bank the Sun will cause the Earth to freeze......again?

oh boy!
    300 Forever

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    so....

if we don't all start driving Priuses and over pay for "clean energy" while China, India and the rest of Africa essentially laughs all the way to the bank the Sun will cause the Earth to freeze......again?

oh boy!
    Strong abs/post quality ratio!
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right on 👍
    "We will all die, we will all be in a lot of pain, it's all coming our way, it's inevitable, it's a part of life. But in the mean time, you might as well be a freaking savage and put your best foot forward and train like a motherfukr."
    - Mark Bell

Zeta Male Crew: Every Alpha is someone elses beta ultimately, Shut up, and get out of our way. We are Zeta Males, and we arent going anywhere. You are.