sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sag12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Looking for supplements to help gain weight. I'm on a busy schedule.

I'm in college full time, busy with homework, working, and I drive a far distance to school 5 days a week. Now that I'm back in school, I tend to lose weight because of lack of time to eat. I have to rush to school early with traffic, so I bring my breakfast along. I usually end up eating a salad for dinner with grilled chicken. During the afternoon, I use that time to get in the gym at school between classes, but can't always get a good lunch after. I'm looking for products that I can bring with me to class, or that are good for busy schedules. I only have Muscle Milk right now. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for healthy foods that I can keep in a cooler in my car that would be great too.
    Any good supplements to mix in a water bottle?

Appreciate the help!

ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfAsswhole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I’d just stick with your two meals just make them bigger. I never pack a lunch cause it’s a pain in the ass and I’m busy all day.

visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) visit1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sag12 View Post
    I'm in college full time, busy with homework, working, and I drive a far distance to school 5 days a week. Now that I'm back in school, I tend to lose weight because of lack of time to eat. I have to rush to school early with traffic, so I bring my breakfast along. I usually end up eating a salad for dinner with grilled chicken. During the afternoon, I use that time to get in the gym at school between classes, but can't always get a good lunch after. I'm looking for products that I can bring with me to class, or that are good for busy schedules. I only have Muscle Milk right now. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for healthy foods that I can keep in a cooler in my car that would be great too.
    Any good supplements to mix in a water bottle?

Appreciate the help!
    you can take some protein bars or even granola bars to snack on.

davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100)
    The best advice is to cook ahead, so you don't have to worry about whether the food is there. Keep track of your protein levels; this is easy enough to do with protein bars. But check the amount of sugar in them, it's important.