50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50centdad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

forums are strange

What’s up? This is wierd to me. I’m just trying to take my body to a new level haha. I’m in a relationship with a woman that is deticated to being vegetarian. So I’m trying to get any kind of help. Any diet help? Any lifting help?

And to destroy the misc and wanting the help. I lift like this:

Incline
    225x12

Flat
    315x2

ATG squats
    315x3

Deadlift(at my max)
    405x3 just to mess with my buddy

Any kind of help would be appreciated! I’m unfortunately at PF right now. But all my maxes were at a YMCA. I have a long crazy story, but lifting for strength has always been a priority. I’d be glad to give any video verification if needed. Any help is loved and needed