Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Pussy is expensive. Dink is cheap."

The thing is women are valuable only because of that.

Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maylie View Post
    Lmao at linking an extreme far right white nationalist nut job as your source.

I am well aware that a woman’s options diminish with time and age.

However, you are underestimating male desperation and the basic law of supply and demand.

Pussy is expensive. Dink is cheap.

I know not particularly attractive women in their 40’s who have dudes paying their bills. If a woman is smart, there’s always a way.

So the likelihood that she’s going to die alone with cats and you get to fap at her tears of misery aren’t really as high as you think.

The only women that lose are the ones too dumb to play the game in the first place.
    There's nothing wrong with nationalism, in fact it's the only thing that will save the west.

The wall is a real thing.

You're correct that basic economic principles apply, and that there will always be a surplus of thirsty betas, and a short supply of available sex for them.

But, the wall is real.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have learned that maylie is a disgusting woman who will cheat on her man of no matter how many years if jared leto talked to her. I have also learned that she thinks its ok to use people for her selfish gain. No racist but these are her indian qualities showing. Indian people (ime) will use you, will backstab you, will throw away a lifelong real relationship all because of image. Why dont I have any indian friends? Thats why.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I have learned that maylie is a disgusting woman who will cheat on her man of no matter how many years if jared leto talked to her. I have also learned that she thinks its ok to use people for her selfish gain. No racist but these are her indian qualities showing. Indian people (ime) will use you, will backstab you, will throw away a lifelong real relationship all because of image. Why dont I have any indian friends? Thats why.
    i am asian and let me tell you being asian is actually a great thing. we will always beat you in math and
    we are like ****ing beethoven compared to you when we pick up an instrument. as for our own
    'instruments' well its true they may be on the small side in most cases but we make it up by being
    hard as **** and when we get with the ladies they appreciate this. we are also some of the nicest, most
    helpful people going around and always do our best to respect others. Yeah our families are strict but this pushes
    us to achieve ten times more than you probably will in your pathetic life. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jimmehhh View Post
    There's nothing wrong with nationalism, in fact it's the only thing that will save the west.

The wall is a real thing.

You're correct that basic economic principles apply, and that there will always be a surplus of thirsty betas, and a short supply of available sex for them.

But, the wall is real.
    But it’s much softer than you think and a woman with half a brain will find a way around it and still get what she wants.

Don’t hang your hat on revenge

You probably won’t get it
    Be patient like the mountain. And you will learn to be strong.

100% serious 50% of the time.

But it’s much softer than you think and a woman with half a brain will find a way around it and still get what she wants.

Do you identify as bisexual

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The source was Cheateu Heartiste.

He is a lunatic who hand picks articles and statistics to support his world view.

He also likes kids so careful with posting any links to his site on here.

Also I didn’t shut down chit. I answered. Read the rest of the post.
    Oh hey! POST PICS SO WE CAN ALL SEE JUST HOW DISGUSTING YOU REALLY ARE
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    Do you identify as bisexual
    she's actually a transexual cum dumpster
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    Oh hey! POST PICS SO WE CAN ALL SEE JUST HOW DISGUSTING YOU REALLY ARE
    Already been called out
    Made ridiculous ban bet
    Miscer accepted ban bet
    May lie nowhere to be seen

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...304811&page=20
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Revenge? nah. The fact that a women's looks fade is not a thing to celebrate. It's a shame.

But what do I know, I'm FA.

And lol, thanks for the neg.

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Already been called out
    Made ridiculous ban bet
    Miscer accepted ban bet
    May lie nowhere to be seen

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...304811&page=20
    Stop being such a try hard.

Nobody has agreed to the terms I laid out and as I said, I am posting nothing publicly. I will however message the miscer I said I’d message.

I don’t respond to call out threads, far too much fun to watch you care enough to get so rustled over me.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nobody has agreed to the terms I laid out and as I said, I am posting nothing publicly. I will however message the miscer I said I’d message.

I don’t respond to call out threads, far too much fun to watch you care enough to get so rustled over me.
    For someone who carries their internet persona with a holier than thou attitude, I guess your high moral attitude doesn't include "make a promise, keep a promise" you ass ugly troll.
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    Hala Madrid
    This is all OJ's fault

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You are not important. You are comparable to a speck of dust on a tradies shoe as far as your self importance goes
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    For someone who carries their internet persona with a holier than thou attitude, I guess your high moral attitude doesn't include "make a promise, keep a promise" you ass ugly troll.
    I never promised to post anything publicly. Pictures were also never part of the deal. They changed the terms to what they wanted and then tried to get me to agree. Not what I promised.

And I’m not a troll but that’s so sweet.

If I were a troll, I’d be in 7th heaven because you guys claim to hate me but are actually obsessed with me and stalk me constantly instead of just ignoring me. If I were a troll, all you guys do is feed me on how rustled you get.

I will message PeaceWithin with a few things I deem acceptable if it will get you to stop stalking me, though.

I never promised to post anything publicly. Pictures were also never part of the deal. They changed the terms to what they wanted and then tried to get me to agree. Not what I promised.

If I were a troll, I’d be in 7th heaven because you guys claim to hate me but are actually obsessed with me and stalk me constantly instead of just ignoring me. If I were a troll, all you guys do is feed me on how rustled you get.

I will message PeaceWithin with a few things I deem acceptable if it will get you to stop stalking me, though.
    I guess your vocabulary doesn't stretch as far to understand what "stalking" is, but, sure princess.
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    Hala Madrid
    This is all OJ's fault

you represent every negative thing about women
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    you represent every negative thing about women
    bruh, you ever get out of texas? fly here so we can rage
    Make Europe Germany Again

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    bruh, you ever get out of texas? fly here so we can rage
    i always have wanted to visit portland, oregon..
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're certainly not bad looking, in fact, above average. Probably 7/10 (no homo).
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So much delusion in this thread. Everyone here talks about the dating scene or "degenerate" society as if they're outsiders looking in. Yeah, you're all a lot better and more enlightened than the average person because the misc attracts only the greatest minds. LOL. NO. Ask any randomly selected group of people in the same "generation" and you will get the same range of responses seen in this thread. Why does this matter? Because if on average everyone feels the same and has the same complaints (about something cultural and not governed) then this has to mean that the people complaining are the same ones creating/contributing to the problem itself. Do the math and let that sink in.

The real issue is that you guys think that identifying the problems and figuring out the game makes you better than others and puts you on moral high ground. It's enjoyable to argue or watch people argue about who has it more figured out. But the thing is, that while identifying the issues is absolutely necessary and commendable, it's worth ****all if you act contrary to your findings.

Example: Someone complains about x-brand cotton tee shirt being $200 and lays out all the best arguments about why it's way overpriced; material is cheap and low quality, brand is price gouging, dumb people are paying for it which allows the brand to keep selling for that price, etc. But then this same person goes out and buys that shirt...what would you think? This is pretty much most of you. You complain about it but then act in a way that keeps things the same.

Who would think that if you all just took responsibility for your own actions, didn't compromise on your morals or standards, acted a lot more upfront/transparent in real life and not just on the internet, that things would change?

TLDR: In terms of dating and other relationships, everyone's situation is exactly what they deserve. Let that sink in boyos.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please don't turn this thread into round no. 193 of a breakdown of Maylie, guys.

T'was entertaining before.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Please don't turn this thread into round no. 193 of a breakdown of Maylie, guys.

T'was entertaining before.
    This

I won’t engage anymore

Maylie.

If you divide her name in two equal halves, what would be the second half of her name?

LIE

And if she was hot she would be a.....

Maylie.

If you divide her name in two equal halves, what would be the second half of her name?

LIE

And if she was hot she would be a.....

Ehhh

Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    Ehhh
    Misc detective checking in.

Misc detective checking in.
    I like that actor you just posted

seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In about 25-40 years, when high quality sex robots with AI are readily available, blokes are going to read threads like this and wonder if it could ever have been this bad.

When Bladerunner quality is out there, and it will be, the market value of natural hole will be less than a bottle of beer.

I’m just happy I married my oneitis 15 years ago and avoided this era of dating completely. My grandsons are never going to believe it was like this. They will tell me how they are hounded by dozens of desperate women, craving attention from men.

Don’t ever forget, the most powerful motivator for women is male validation. This will never change. Most men just want hole and when the Bladerunner sexbots are commonplace, 90%+ of women won’t be worth the trouble anymore. The market will correct as women realize they need to be interesting beyond being a warm moist hole to get that male validation kick.

Thank the good Lord I married my oneitis 15 years ago...

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ratfish helping out miscers everywhere
    <HTC>

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i am so confused.

Would an 18 year old girl srsly date a 30 year old?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    i am so confused.

Would an 18 year old girl srsly date a 30 year old?
    You never had girls in your HS class dating guys in college? Idk how often it happens these days but it used to be pretty normal
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.