smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smhlmao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy have you guys been called ugly before? feelsbad

it sucks being called ugly, especially if they say it in a non-joking way. Like the other day some fat kid from my class sat down next to me and said "you're actually ugly" with a disgusting look on his face. Other time one of my friends said to me "you're ugly anyways bro" when discussing about pulling girls. Puts down my self-esteem even though they're guys lol. They were saying it in a serious tone btw..

Anyone else encounter something like this? I mean I do get stares/preeing and etc from sloots but it still hurts..

KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Their just jerks. Keep hitting the gym and then they’ll change there mind!

Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, are you?

Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't let it get to your head, and keep working on bettering yourself.
    -Jesus Christ is my savior crew-

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

My food log: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Chris0h9

Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't let their opinions become your reality. F*** em.

BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's ok to be ugly SRS

There are so many models who are dating ugly ppl

And in school there are ugly dudes that get chicks

Confidence can overcome ugliness. And this isn't cope, cope is " keep hitting the gym and ignore them "

Either way, you probably aren't