RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Texas miscers gimme some ideas for reps (150k reps)

Gonna be in Austin, Dallas and Houston next week. What are some good places to eat/drink, sights to see etc? I'm open to pretty much anything. I've looked up places on the internet and have a list of stuff, but would like to hear from ppl who live there or have visited before

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love razzoos. It’s Cajun food and they have drinks you can get in a fish bowl. It’s just a fun place
    I do not respond to negative off topic comments posted in my direction.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In Houston, I like Kemah Boardwalk. Couple great bars and restaurants around there. Smaller city vibe, yet still fun.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MichelleLnne View Post
    I love razzoos. It’s Cajun food and they have drinks you can get in a fish bowl. It’s just a fun place

It's simple but I like Lucy's Chicken in Austin. Right over Lake Travis. Great views. Franklin's BBQ is what a lot of people will tell you, but prepare to wait 5 hours in line. Also some distilleries and such around the area that you can tour if you're into that.

Hit up Pecan Lodge in Dallas if you can. They're basically only open for lunch. Also can visit the School Book Depository Museum in Dallas for where JFK was murdered.

I mean damn there's just so much to do in these cities.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not nightlife but I really liked the Space stuff in Houston - https://spacecenter.org/
    Fake Teds Crew.

In on GMiscer thread crew.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you like beer you should check out Saint Arnolds Brewery in Houston
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MichelleLnne View Post
    Will check it out. Don't think I had any cajun places on my list. Thanks

Originally Posted by xeron View Post
    In Houston, I like Kemah Boardwalk. Couple great bars and restaurants around there. Smaller city vibe, yet still fun.
    Had it on my list. Good to know

Originally Posted by Firefightn24 View Post
    It's simple but I like Lucy's Chicken in Austin. Right over Lake Travis. Great views. Franklin's BBQ is what a lot of people will tell you, but prepare to wait 5 hours in line. Also some distilleries and such around the area that you can tour if you're into that.

Hit up Pecan Lodge in Dallas if you can. They're basically only open for lunch. Also can visit the School Book Depository Museum in Dallas for where JFK was murdered.

I mean damn there's just so much to do in these cities.
    Planned on Franklin bbq, but def not willing to wait more than an hour to eat. I'm gonna check out Salt Lick bbq anyway. Hoping the wait is reasonable there. Appreciate the input

Originally Posted by 8pilot8 View Post
    Not nightlife but I really liked the Space stuff in Houston - https://spacecenter.org/
    That's the key thing I want to check out in Houston. Thanks

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    if you like beer you should check out Saint Arnolds Brewery in Houston
    I drink a lot of craft brew around here so def wanna sample some stuff down there

icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In Houston, hit up King's Biergarten in the Heights or Friendswood. For Cajun food Floyds in Clear Lake. Pappasito's in Clear Lake for beef fajitas. Don't go to the one on 610 by Reliant Stadium. High end steak house Killen's in Pearland or Pappa Bro's. BBQ, I like Killen's in Pearland. For beer Saint Arnold's Brewery, Flying Saucer, Mongoose V Cobra, Hay Merchant and Petrol Station. Late night eat's Mai's Vietnamese in midtown. If bourbon is your thing Poison Girl is a great choice, I haven't been there but I hear it is top notch.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RS8 View Post
    Gonna be in Austin, Dallas and Houston next week. What are some good places to eat/drink, sights to see etc? I'm open to pretty much anything. I've looked up places on the internet and have a list of stuff, but would like to hear from ppl who live there or have visited before
    Chop House Burger in Dallas.

Also hit up Uptown or Deep Ellum for some bar hopping. Deep ellum has a few really good places to eat. For BBQ Pecan Lodge.

The line will look crazy but it’s worth it
    Last edited by DreadPir8; 11-11-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    OP, here's my list:

Austin:

Abo Youssef

Gourdough’s
    Crazy doughtnuts

Jewboy Burgers

Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden

Tito Adobo
    Filipino food

Boteco
    Brazilian

Dallas:

Dallas World Aquarium
    One of the neatest aquariums I've ever been too.

DeVivo Bros. Eatery
    Awesome American/Italian

JOY Macarons
    Good selection of macarons

rise n°1
    Legit souffle joint

Whisk Crepes Cafe

Kozy Kitchen

Houston:

Sweet Paris Crêperie & Café
    Crepes

Las Tortas Perronas

Chicken Station

SweetCup
    Ice Cream/Floats

You can get it to go and skip the line.
    This is awesome. I'm crazy about donuts so I'm already excited for Gourdough's. Had a few places that I selected just off a cursory review, but will replace them with some from your list. Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    For Dallas, I'll second the School Book Depository where JFK was assassinated. The museum is very well done and worth the admission - do the audio tour. There's always plenty of loonies out hawking conspiracy stuff outside, it's pretty fun. The Dallas Aquarium is world class. Drink and eat at The Truck Yard, it's a blast. The Ginger Man is a cool bar for beer.

For Mexican food which you absolutely must have, try Javier's. The grilled quail is a amazing.

Definitely go to the Saint Arnolds Brewery in Houston.

I think Austin has the best BBQ, but Hard Eight is pretty darn good. There aren't any locations in Dallas proper that I know of, but Coppell and The Colony aren't far.
    I had a few Mexican places, but nothing I was 100% sold on Javier's is the #1 choice right now haha.

The School Book Depository is the first place I want to see in Dallas. Aquarium is #2 right now considering several posts in here recommending it. Same with Saint Arnold's Brewery for Houston.

Order Franklin's for pick-up, or go to Black's BBQ, Salt Lick is very meh imo.
    Gotcha. Salt Lick was recommended by a co-worker, but he went there years back.

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    In Houston, hit up King's Biergarten in the Heights or Friendswood. For Cajun food Floyds in Clear Lake. Pappasito's in Clear Lake for beef fajitas. Don't go to the one on 610 by Reliant Stadium. High end steak house Killen's in Pearland or Pappa Bro's. BBQ, I like Killen's in Pearland. For beer Saint Arnold's Brewery, Flying Saucer, Mongoose V Cobra, Hay Merchant and Petrol Station. Late night eat's Mai's Vietnamese in midtown. If bourbon is your thing Poison Girl is a great choice, I haven't been there but I hear it is top notch.
    Wow Saint Arnold's brewery must be an awesome place haha. Had only two restaurants for Houston on my list so appreciate the reply. Will probably sub Taste of Texas with Killen's

icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow Saint Arnold's brewery must be an awesome place haha. Had only two restaurants for Houston on my list so appreciate the reply. Will probably sub Taste of Texas with Killen's
    Taste of Texas is a solid choice as well. Check out Killens STQ, it's not as pricey as his regular steakhouse. Saint Arnold's is best for atmosphere for sure. If you do find yourself on the south side/Clear Lake/Webster, Nobi Pub is kick ass.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You a partygoer? Infamous 6th street in austin, burrito joint I forgot the name of that has a chipotle style layout

Dallas - Deep Ellum, Uptown, lower Greenville for nightlife/bars/food, Velvet Taco for higher-end tacos, usually partygoers with munchies come here at night cause it's open til the AM but still a good place to check out during the day, Reunion Tower (the big ball of the Dallas skyline)
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Restaurant at top of Reunion tower really good. Expensive thoufh

JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cajun food is overrated as fuk.

Houston - get stuck in illegal immigrant traffic

Austin - get stuck in commie traffic

Dallas - get stuck in regular traffic

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JyzzMagnet View Post
    cajun food is overrated as fuk.

Houston - get stuck in illegal immigrant traffic

Austin - get stuck in commie traffic

Dallas - get stuck in regular traffic
    Why are you attacking me!! And Cajun food is goat
    I do not respond to negative off topic comments posted in my direction.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ramen Tatsuya in Austin. Love that place but be prepared for a line and some authentic ramen.

My favorite BBQ in the Austin area is J&J BBQ. Badass BBQ and fried chicken.

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    Originally Posted by PoundMobb View Post
    Ramen Tatsuya in Austin. Love that place but be prepared for a line and some authentic ramen.

My favorite BBQ in the Austin area is J&J BBQ. Badass BBQ and fried chicken.
    ^^ I second this. I'm not really into hipster food but that Ramen place is dank af. Who knew Ramen could taste so good.

As for nightlife, definately hit up 6th street. East/Dirty 6th for the younger crowd (ratchet af but its a good time) and West for the older crowd.

If not, you can hit up the Domain which is northern Austin. It's more for late 20/early 30's and they mainly just play EDM music, but it's real nice.

Registered User TheNewAddiction's Avatar
    TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shops at Legacy for more upscale stuff...it’s in Plano.

The Star in Frisco

TNA
    Currently finishing my Master's thesis in History. UPDATE: successfully defended on 10/17/13. PM me any questions on Rome or Second Temple Judaism and I'll try to help. Or anything involving ancient history for that matter....or grad school.

"It's time to start slapping people." George Carlin

Youtube - Athlean-X Hannibal for King

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Taste of Texas is a solid choice as well. Check out Killens STQ, it's not as pricey as his regular steakhouse. Saint Arnold's is best for atmosphere for sure. If you do find yourself on the south side/Clear Lake/Webster, Nobi Pub is kick ass.
    Thanks bro. Will do

Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    You a partygoer? Infamous 6th street in austin, burrito joint I forgot the name of that has a chipotle style layout

Dallas - Deep Ellum, Uptown, lower Greenville for nightlife/bars/food, Velvet Taco for higher-end tacos, usually partygoers with munchies come here at night cause it's open til the AM but still a good place to check out during the day, Reunion Tower (the big ball of the Dallas skyline)
    I do wanna check out the nightlife so definitely interested to know where the bar scene is. Thx

-

I really appreciate the responses. Gonna make a list and sort through all the recommendations you guys made and will definitely hit up a number of those places. Will rep you guys over the week as I recharge

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm also visiting Austin in like 2 weeks.
    OP, here's my list:

Austin:

Abo Youssef

Gourdough’s
    Crazy doughtnuts

Jewboy Burgers

Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden

Tito Adobo
    Filipino food

Boteco
    Brazilian
    Innn for later. Ty brah

Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    As for nightlife, definately hit up 6th street. East/Dirty 6th for the younger crowd (ratchet af but its a good time) and West for the older crowd.

If not, you can hit up the Domain which is northern Austin. It's more for late 20/early 30's and they mainly just play EDM music, but it's real nice.
    Going with like 15 of my brahs so definitely am open to some ratchet hoes. Will try out both sides of 6th street. Any other good spots for sloots?
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***