Xroud is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Distal Biceps Tendon injury not treated after a year due to bad diagnosis, what to do

Long story short: I got diagnosed multiple times that left out the possibility of my distal biceps tendon being injured, sadly our country has really overworked professionals in healthcare, these things happen. After a year a friend told me to look it up, might help me find my problem. We did some tests and seems like it's injured in some way as it wasn't reacting to squeezing but with the hook test we found that it's not a complete tear. I have an appointment but I still have a month until that comes so I'm trying to gather as much information about this as possible

My Questions are:
    Is there a chance for recovery after this long of a wait time? Couldn't really find what happens when someone has this for over a year.
    Should I start the nonsurgical treatment methods or is it too late for that?
    Also is there a possibility of this being something different, as it was self diagnosed I'm obviously not 100% sure but the more I look it up the more I'm starting to suspect it's a partial tear.

Symptoms:
    Pain, Discomfort and Popping feeling at the Distal Biceps Tendon
    When I try to use my biceps sometimes when I'm trying to use too much force my forearm hurts (the part where my biceps connects)
    I also had symptoms of Tennis Elbow but those were really minor and for the most part no longer present