mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pinch in trap or upper scap

Trying to pinpoint this. Ive always had a nagging pinch in my right trap near the inner top of the shoulder blade during certain movements. Like overhead press or putting the bar back in a bar rack after bent over rows or even washing my kitchen counter. Today with a trainer I did overhead press machine and free weights, no pain, maybe just one rep. But later on I felt the little pinch while doing something at home. Should I ditch overhead movements, does anyone have an idea on what it ciuld be or have you had something similar. IVE been told i dont have much winging. In the rear delt machine, it will click, but not pinch usually. More so it comes from overhead lifting. I prefer to avoid overhead lifting instead of shiulder surgery doen the road.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Could be a nerve issue, but I don't think anyone here is qualified to diagnose. It's something that you should have a real professional look at, preferably a doctor who's experienced in sports medicine.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chiropractor
    Views expressed on this domain are fictitious and represent the opinion of no entity whatsoever

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed^^^!
    See chiropractor and have him/her give you a diagnosis.
    This may be something they can adjust or tell you what not to do.

mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will definitely try a chiropractor. Thanks, I just hate regular docs especially on sports stuff.

Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Had similar kind of problem recently but as well as the traps pain lost significant power in pressing movements on the side of the injury. Doctor said it's trapezius strain not a pinched nerve. I've been looking everywhere to see if temporary loss of strength is associated with this kind of injury. Can't find FA. Did you get any weakness with the injury?

drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give this technique a try for getting rid of a knot in the upper traps:

https://youtu.be/2ws7Skj4hAo
    2007 Lightweight Masters National Champ

@spinedlyn
    I have never noticed weakness, but lots of tightness. so much so that when I went for a massage I passed out. I will look at the video for sure on the knots. But yeah it's chronic, and I got pain there the other day after overhead presses.

Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spindeln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hmm see i got no pain during lifts just afterwards. Leaves me wondering. With the sudden onset of weakness this in my case is more likely to be nerve impingement. The doctor I went to see wouldn't accept that I'd experienced sudden loss of strength since my arm wasn't hanging down flaccid, which I find ridiculous. I'm going back to doctors to get a second opinion and push for some xrays.

no and I never have pain during exercise, always afterwards too. but it was like 4 hours afterwards. Sucks that it's always afterwards because you never know what it really was. I also have a chest tightness that I might go in to see the dc. Don't really want to go because I want three years ago, did stress test and was told it was super healthy. But I had it two months ago and it lasted on and off for 3 weeks, on hte left side, but not in the center, right next to, connected to the sternum bone. Pressue/tightness. then it went away and it's back, not sure if it's from chest presses/strain/dips or something more. but it can be gone one day and then come back the next day when I"m just sitting around. Don't want to freak out about it. Sometimes I wonder if I"m just dehydrated. Something that doesn't let muscles/nerves/ recuperate as they should. I think my chest thing is muscle because when I raise my chest, the tightness goes up with my chest, but who knows. Frustrating stuff. The doctor process is annoying as heck.