eliezerjlee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy In desperate need of help! Sophomore in highschool

Trying to lose weight for ages now and the end result is very little progress. I'm so lost on what to eat and do. I've tried many types of diets, not sure if I did them right, but nothing seems to be working. Also, workout tips and information would be greatly appreciated. If someone(s) could help me on a personal level would mean a lot. This is my last hope.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1. Talk to your doctor. At your age you aren't necessarily suppose to lose weight as you are still growing. You don't mention your height/weight so it's hard to give specific advice.
    2. Read the stickies in the main nutrition section for general information on healthy eating. Keep in mind the information is not really geared to people under the age of 18 though. At your age it's generally best to just eat a healthy diet when hungry and to train hard. If doing so leads to excessive weight gain, then some form of calorie counting can be incorporated. You do not need any specific type of diet.
    3. Read the stickies in the workout program and exercise forums to get a better understanding of how to lift weights appropriately.

eliezerjlee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    1. Talk to your doctor. At your age you aren't necessarily suppose to lose weight as you are still growing. You don't mention your height/weight so it's hard to give specific advice.
    2. Read the stickies in the main nutrition section for general information on healthy eating. Keep in mind the information is not really geared to people under the age of 18 though. At your age it's generally best to just eat a healthy diet when hungry and to train hard. If doing so leads to excessive weight gain, then some form of calorie counting can be incorporated. You do not need any specific type of diet.
    3. Read the stickies in the workout program and exercise forums to get a better understanding of how to lift weights appropriately.
    Thanks, I'm 5' 9" and 238 lbs, I don't have a doctor and I just thought someone could help me out, my friend said this was a good place to ask for help before he passed.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eliezerjlee View Post
    Thanks, I'm 5' 9" and 238 lbs, I don't have a doctor and I just thought someone could help me out, my friend said this was a good place to ask for help before he passed.
    So are you going to read the stickies? It's not clear from this post.