ivi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yohimbine and Beta Alanine? Good or Bad Idea?

So currently I am intermittent fasting, with fasted cardio walking in the morning and working out at night.

The supplements that I was taking were...
    Whey Protein, Creatine, Caffeine, Fish Oil, Multivitamin, and BCAA.

But I am thinking of throwing Yohimbine in to the mix instead of caffeine, before my morning walk, which is weighted, and replacing BCAA with Beta Alanine. I already bought the Yohimbine, but afterwards when I was looking into the dose I should take I noticed that it doesn't work with other supplements.

So my question is Yohimbine + Beta Alanine in the morning? Fasted?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ivi101; 11-08-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yohimbine yes, BA doesn’t really make a difference either way. You can take it whenever.

Drop the BCAAs regardless.
    Yer da sells Avon

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take Yohimbine on an empty stomach, get rid of BCAAs
    Controlled Labs Iron-Forged Formulator
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    www.ControlledLabs.com

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would take Yohimbine with caffeine actually.
    And agree, no need for BCAA's
    🔥🏆🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥🏆🔥

-------- NITRO-TECH... BOGO!! ---------
    -Toasted Smores -Cinnamon Swirl
    -Lucky Marshmallow -Snickerdoodle

ivi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about Yohimbine and Beta Alanine? In the morning, fasted, at the same time?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ivi101 View Post
    What about Yohimbine and Beta Alanine? In the morning, fasted, at the same time?
    knock yourself out
    Controlled Labs Iron-Forged Formulator
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    www.ControlledLabs.com

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ivi101 View Post
    GOnna be one hell of a skin rush
    Lead MuscleTech Representative

www.MuscleTech.com ~ * ~ Facebook.com/MuscleTech ~ * ~ twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech