Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mark2288 View Post
    wow, my mind is blown how much I agreed with the feminist. I love her answer when she said something along the lines of, just because he believes he's a woman doesn't mean I have to condone his delusion. I mean......damn lol. SHE AINT WRONG!
    I felt the exact same way. This shiit is twisted.
    ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

To get the black skin to work on mobile, set it to bb.com black in user settings, save changes and then go to the link below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php?styleid=63

NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) NameOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by travis801 View Post
    Christ what has happened to this country... Can't believe what I watched this morning. We are done.

Cliffs:
    - Feminist hates transgender woman
    - Male police officer claims he's a woman, gets to pat down women and still has penis

the feminist actually made some good points. the trans and hosts made me cringe and reminded me of the cathy newman and jordan peterson "debate" where she ignored what he said and kept putting words in his mouth