rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looking for a gtx1080 laptop ~$1500

If you guys know of a place selling these new, let me know. I've seen some deals like this before, so I am hoping black friday delivers.
    CNN says it's illegal for you to neg me.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*
    This post brought to you by:
    Monster Zero Energy Ultra Sunrise

misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not a good time. I would wait for the next generation laptops

misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misdolittle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The new Nvidia GPUs will be coming soon, perhaps the AMD as well + the newer Intel CPUs that will probably be a little more efficient which is important for laptops

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by misdolittle View Post
    Not a good time. I would wait for the next generation laptops
    Personally, I don't really see the benefit in the next gen in this time, and it looks like laptop adoption of the 2k series is about a year off? AMD platform is also uncertain.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Personally, I don't really see the benefit in the next gen in this time, and it looks like laptop adoption of the 2k series is about a year off? AMD platform is also uncertain.
    A year off?? no no, they talk about the end of 2018.

AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by misdolittle View Post
    A year off?? no no, they talk about the end of 2018.
    GTX 2080maxq mobility is scheduled to be announced at CES 2019.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia....337912.0.html

However, if someone needs a laptop now I don't see a point in waiting. Since the 2000 series for desktops has been a major flop with a brutal decline in price to performance ratio we can expect to see major price increases for already expensive gaming laptops. That increased price will most like see minimal gains in performance as a 1070 and 1080 maxq do rather well with basically everything at 1080p. We can't really expect to see much of a gain at 4k either since its a cut down 2080 and only the 2080ti sees decent performance at 4k.

poverty 13k for any suggestions!

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keep your eye on slickdeals.. make an account and add a deal alert for "laptop gtx1080" "laptop gtx 1080" and hope one pops on slickdeals this holiday season.

the last deal for a laptop with gtx1080 was in july for $1500 brand new (no tax).

https://slickdeals.net/f/11861515-as...src=SiteSearch

so theres a good chance it will replicate this holiday season.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

eh wife is being retarded so I am just going to get her a chit sub $1k laptop and buy myself an ar10.

I'd rather buy a decent gtx1080 laptop that can game okay for 4 years than have to turn around and buy another in a few when a gtx1060 won't cut it anymore on basic games. This point was lost and only the magnitude of the initial purchase was noted. We've got so many fukkin old laptops in this after maybe 10 years. How is it not obvious.....
    Last edited by rectifryer; 11-21-2018 at 04:17 PM.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*

markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    gaming on a laptop. stop fapping.

Originally Posted by markish View Post
    Yeah, you have to be really careful with the thermal qualities of the platform you choose. Yet, an rtx2070 is going for 570$ and compares to the gtx1080 which makes laptops a cost effective way to game if chosen wisely and specifically. It's a chitty time for PC gaming.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*

Kept my eye out for something this black friday, nothing lol. The best I found was $1900 after rebate. High-end laptop shopping on black friday is chit.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*

AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by markish View Post
    I travel for a living so being able to game from my hotel room on my day off is desirable. Laptop gaming is a niche market but an important one.

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Yeah, you have to be really careful with the thermal qualities of the platform you choose. Yet, an rtx2070 is going for 570$ and compares to the gtx1080 which makes laptops a cost effective way to game if chosen wisely and specifically. It's a chitty time for PC gaming.

Places like Xoticpc offer thermal grizzly repasting as well as thermal pads. These do wonders for your temps.

Originally Posted by AetasNitor View Post
    GTX 2080maxq mobility is scheduled to be announced at CES 2019.

However, if someone needs a laptop now I don't see a point in waiting. Since the 2000 series for desktops has been a major flop with a brutal decline in price to performance ratio we can expect to see major price increases for already expensive gaming laptops. That increased price will most like see minimal gains in performance as a 1070 and 1080 maxq do rather well with basically everything at 1080p. We can't really expect to see much of a gain at 4k either since its a cut down 2080 and only the 2080ti sees decent performance at 4k.
    It is not a flop at all. It is just different. I'm not a fanboy or something and don't think it's anything special, but one must understand that this has different set of performance advantages. If software will take advantage, you will see big bumps in performance, and developers will use it (if not only for marketing ..)

Also, in terms of performance/price, you get considerably higher performance, which is the laptop GPU case.