Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beowulf10 View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/25/polit...ine/index.html

Trump's Twitter attacks on Sessions: an annotated timeline

--

In February 2018, Trump again leveled his sights on his top law enforcement official, this time challenging Sessions to probe the Obama administration for failing to do enough to prevent foreign interference in the 2016 election. A week later, the President called Sessions' approach to an investigation into alleged surveillance abuses "disgraceful."

February 21, 2018: "Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren't they the subject of the investigation? Why didn't Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren't Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!"

February 28, 2018: "Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn't the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!"

In the spring and early summer of 2018, Trump took to Twitter to continue lamenting his choice of Sessions for the attorney general post. He suggested that Sessions had betrayed him by recusing himself from the Russia investigation, and said he wished he had picked someone else for the role.

April 22, 2018: "'GOP Lawmakers asking Sessions to Investigate Comey and Hillary Clinton.' @FoxNews Good luck with that request!"

May 30, 2018: "Rep.Trey Gowdy, 'I don't think so, I think what the President is doing is expressing frustration that Attorney General Sessions should have shared these reasons for recusal before he took the job, not afterward. If I were the President and I picked someone to be the country's........chief law enforcement officer, and they told me later, 'oh by the way I'm not going to be able to participate in the most important case in the office, I would be frustrated too...and that's how I read that - Senator Sessions, why didn't you tell me before I picked you.........There are lots of really good lawyers in the country, he could have picked somebody else!' And I wish I did!"

May 30, 2018: "'The recusal of Jeff Sessions was an unforced betrayal of the President of the United States." JOE DIGENOVA, former U.S. Attorney."

June 5, 2018: "The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax continues, all because Jeff Sessions didn't tell me he was going to recuse himself...I would have quickly picked someone else. So much time and money wasted, so many lives ruined...and Sessions knew better than most that there was No Collusion!"

July 12, 2018: "As I head out to a very important NATO meeting, I see that FBI Lover/Agent Lisa Page is dodging a Subpoena & is refusing to show up and testify. What can she possibly say about her statements and lies. So much corruption on the other side. Where is the Attorney General? @FoxNews"

At the beginning of August, Trump called on Sessions to end special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

August 1, 2018: "FBI Agent Peter Strzok (on the Mueller team) should have recused himself on day one. He was out to STOP THE ELECTION OF DONALD TRUMP. He needed an insurance policy. Those are illegal, improper goals, trying to influence the Election. He should never, ever been allowed to...............remain in the FBI while he himself was being investigated. This is a real issue. It won't go into a Mueller Report because Mueller is going to protect these guys. Mueller has an interest in creating the illusion of objectivity around his investigation." ALAN DERSHOWITZ....This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!

On August 11, Trump called Sessions "scared stiff and Missing in Action" and claimed the news media "refuses to report" on meetings held between Christopher Steele, the ex-British intelligence officer who authored an opposition research dossier on Trump, and former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr. Trump continued to attack Ohr, who had been demoted from his position in the deputy attorney general's office and whose security clearance Trump threatened to revoke, for a number of days and appeared to question why Sessions had not investigated him.

August 11, 2018: "The big story that the Fake News Media refuses to report is lowlife Christopher Steele's many meetings with Deputy A.G. Bruce Ohr and his beautiful wife, Nelly. It was Fusion GPS that hired Steele to write the phony & discredited Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary & the DNC........Do you believe Nelly worked for Fusion and her husband STILL WORKS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF 'JUSTICE.' I have never seen anything so Rigged in my life. Our A.G. is scared stiff and Missing in Action. It is all starting to be revealed - not pretty. IG Report soon? Witch Hunt!"

August 14, 2018: "'They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn't do.' Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people."

August 17, 2018: "'Bruce Ohr of DOJ is in legal jeopardy, it's astonishing that he's still employed. Bruce & Nelly Ohr's bank account is getting fatter & fatter because of the Dossier that they are both peddling. He doesn't disclose it under Fed Regs. Using your Federal office for personal...........financial gain is a Federal Gratuity Statute Violation, Bribery Statute Violation, Honest Services Violation....all Major Crimes....because the DOJ is run by BLANK Jeff Sessions......' Gregg Jarrett. So when does Mueller do what must be done? Probably never! @FoxNews"

August 20, 2018: "Will Bruce Ohr, whose family received big money for helping to create the phony, dirty and discredited Dossier, ever be fired from the Jeff Sessions 'Justice' Department? A total joke!"

On Friday, Trump hit back at Sessions on Twitter after the attorney general rebuked Trump for comments made during a Fox News interview. In that interview Thursday, Trump argued that Sessions "never took control" of the Justice Department. Session issued a rare statement in response, saying, "I took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in."

Trump quoted from that statement in his tweet encouraging Sessions to "look into all of the corruption on the 'other side.'" The President also appeared to criticize the punishment received by National Security Agency leaker Reality Winner, suggesting her actions were "'small potatoes' compared to what Hillary Clinton did," seemingly referring to Clinton's use of a private email server.

August 24, 2018: "'Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.' Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the 'other side' including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr..........FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!"

August 24, 2018: "Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months in jail over 'classified' information. Gee, this is 'small potatoes' compared to what Hillary Clinton did! So unfair Jeff, Double Standard."

On Saturday, Trump again went after Sessions, suggesting that the attorney general was unaware of "real corruption" at the Justice Department. Trump also quoted onetime Sessions ally Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, who said this week that the President could replace Sessions after the midterm elections.

August 25, 2018: "Jeff Sessions said he wouldn't allow politics to influence him only because he doesn't understand what is happening underneath his command position. Highly conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 Angry Dems are having a field day as real corruption goes untouched. No Collusion!"
    Lol this one sets a record.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Game the fukk......OVER

Kek
    bench 275x9 incline DB 105x10 incline bench 225x10 deadlift: 515X9ATG squat 365x12
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Team Manlet**
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Lol this one sets a record.
    Something I've always been curious about, can't the President compel or order his staff to take action on something?

Twitter isn't a tool of the government. I get that President Trump "trolls libtards" or whatever. Really bizarre that he blasts the dude on social media but wouldn't say anything to his face. Or maybe he did?
    The author looms above his page and thinks it's strange that at his age,
    He cannot find the proper words to describe his only world.
    One would think that in a life, where no two snowflakes are alike,
    One would have a brilliant rhyme for each and every bit of time.

Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sessions was a bad AG anyways. Even if the Mueller investigation gets stopped, which It probably wont, he had a marijuana policy from the 50s and did not follow the Presidents goals on immigration. Trump is still President. As long as he is not breaking the law then it should be done.

Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    LOL, are liberals really gonna protest Sessions getting fired? What a time to be alive!
    It's the exact same thing that happened with Comey. They hated him until they loved him.

They're a one trick pony. And it's "anti-Trump." It doesn't matter how ridiculous it is, they'll always take the counter point to Trump.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol trump is corrupt as fck.

and it's especially interesting because he does it in plain sight.
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post

What did he do that was corrupt?

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MSNBC's Maddow Organizing Street Marches Over Session's Resigning
    https://news.grabien.com/story-msnbc...t-sessions-fir

press
    protester & activist

choose one
    China is asshoe !!!

#triggered

making victims out of SJWs

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lmao, MSM has you so brainwashed
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    This.

Though I’d imagine that right before declas comes out exposing their corruption, muellerwill throw out a Hail Mary and indict someone like trump jr. The public will say... who cares if they illegally set it all up, look he’s guilty!!! Mueller must be allowed to continue!!!
    Keep it together, man.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    China is asshoe !!!

#triggered

making victims out of SJWs

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i mean... what does he do that is NOT corrupt

maybe we can start there?

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    lmao, MSM has you so brainwashed
    how am i brainwashed?
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He installed a puppet as AG without Senate approval so as to hinder or shut down the Mueller investigation.

This is Trump’s first overtly Authoritarian move.

And yes...it is corruption.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He installed a puppet as AG without Senate approval so as to hinder or shut down the Mueller investigation.

What evidence do you have the acting AG is trying to shut down mueller? Also— do you feel Rosenstein was good for the oversight role of mueller? You know, the guy that wrote the memo outlining why coney should be fired, the guy that signed off on a fisa warrant for Page, the guy that offered to wear a wire on trump and invoke the 25th amendment? The guy who twice refused to testify under oath? That guy?

You are nuts man. Show me one way muellers efforts have been compromised. Or one action by the acting AG that makes you believe that.

I’ll be waiting a long time.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What evidence do you have the acting AG is trying to shut down mueller? Also— do you feel Rosenstein was good for the oversight role of mueller? You know, the guy that wrote the memo outlining why coney should be fired, the guy that signed off on a fisa warrant for Page, the guy that offered to wear a wire on trump and invoke the 25th amendment? The guy who twice refused to testify under oath? That guy?

You are nuts man. Show me one way muellers efforts have been compromised. Or one action by the acting AG that makes you believe that.

I’ll be waiting a long time.
    they don’t get it
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What evidence do you have the acting AG is trying to shut down mueller?
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-probe-973204

It's just plain ol' common sense.

We can predict his behavior based on the things he has said.

Here are times Whitaker referred to the Mueller investigation:

June 21, 2017

Whitaker declared that Russia did not collude with Trump‘s 2016 campaign, although Mueller has yet to release a report on the findings of the investigation.

“The truth is there was no collusion with the Russians and the Trump campaign,” Whitaker said. “There was interference by the Russians into the election, but that was not collusion with the campaign. That’s where the left seems to be combining those two issues."

“The last thing they want right now is the truth to come out,“ he continued, “and the fact that there’s not a single piece of evidence that demonstrates that the Trump campaign had any illegal or even improper relationships with the Russians. It’s that simple.”

June 22, 2017

Although he said he thought Mueller was “a well-respected lawyer,” Whitaker at the time said that he didn’t believe there was enough evidence to conduct an investigation.

“Because I’m a former prosecutor, I know how investigations go, and I know that what we know publicly, there’s not enough for a case, but certainly Bob Mueller has all the power of the federal government now to conduct an investigation and he may turn over things that we just haven’t heard about yet,” he said.

July 10, 2017

Whitaker even took to defending Donald Trump Jr. for a meeting the president‘s eldest son had with a Russian official, ostensibly to discuss Hillary Clinton, saying that any politician would agree to such a meeting.

“If you have somebody that you trust that is saying you need to meet with this individual because they have information about your opponent, you would take that meeting,“ he said.

He added that Trump Jr. probably didn’t know what he was getting into when he agreed to the meeting.

“Now, obviously, as it evolves, it becomes a little concerning, but I don‘t think when they went into that meeting at the time that they knew that it was a lawyer from Russia that had an issue regarding foreign adoptions,“ Whitaker said.

July 26, 2017

Whitaker, while speaking about whether Trump was trying to oust Sessions at the time, said during an interview that he believed that what Trump was “going to start doing is putting pressure on [Deputy Attorney General] Rod Rosenstein, who is in charge of this investigation, is acting attorney general, and really try to get Rod to maybe even cut the budget of Bob Mueller and do something a little more stage-crafty than the blunt instrument of firing the attorney general and trying to replace him.”

He later added: “I could see a scenario where Jeff Sessions is replaced, it would recess appointment and that attorney general doesn’t fire Bob Mueller but he just reduces his budget to so low that his investigations grinds to almost a halt.”

Aug. 3, 2017

During an interview on CNN, Whitaker called on Rosenstein to intervene in Mueller’s investigation into Trump Organization finances, adding that he thought Mueller would be “crossing a red line.”

“If Bob Mueller, and his small U.S. Attorney’s office, as I’ve heard it described today, does go beyond the 2016 election,” he said, “and get into Trump Organization finances, unrelated to the 2016 election and really unrelated to Russia coordination, if it even exists, I think that would be crossing a red line and I think that’s when the deputy attorney general, who is the acting attorney general for the purpose for this investigation, Rod Rosenstein, who I served with in the Bush administration, he needs to step in and pull the reins back on Bob Mueller if he starts to go outside the bounds of his delegation of authority.”

Aug. 4, 2017

Whitaker tweeted out an opinion article questioning whether Trump could fire Mueller, adding that it’s “worth a read.”

The article, published by POLITICO Magazine, notes that if “Sessions is replaced as attorney general, then his successor would not be recused, and could either gin up good cause to fire Mueller or (more likely) rescind the good-cause requirement and then terminate him.”

Aug. 6, 2017

Whitaker three days later doubled down on his previous statement that Mueller was “dangerously close” to crossing a red line if the special counsel began investigating Trump’s finances.

“If he were to continue to investigate the financial relationships without a broadened scope in his appointment, then this would raise serious concerns that the special counsel’s investigation was a mere witch hunt,” Whitaker wrote. “If Mueller is indeed going down this path, Rosenstein should act to ensure the investigation is within its jurisdiction and within the authority of the original directive.”

The same day, Whitaker tweeted an article he deemed “worth a read.“ It was titled “Note to Trump's lawyer: Do not cooperate with Mueller lynch mob“ and was written by George Parry, a former state and federal prosecutor.

The opinion piece went on to criticize Ty Cobb, who at the time was on the president’s legal team, for saying that the the White House would fully cooperate with Mueller, saying that doing so would be "a trap, plain and simple."

“The absolute last thing someone in your client‘s position should do is cooperate with Mueller,“ the Parry article continued. “For the target of a grand jury investigation, cooperation is a sucker play guaranteed to result in disaster.“

Aug. 7, 2017

Whitaker criticized the length of Mueller‘s investigation during an interview, and later went on to say that he hoped his CNN op-ed published the day before would go on to create a discussion to pressure Rosenstein to add more limits on the special counsel.

“It could hamper the president for some time to come, which is disappointing because I just don‘t think the scope and what it‘s supposed to be, which is Russian coordination with the Trump campaign in the 2016 election,“ he said. “That is not an enormous amount of information a seasoned prosecutor like Bob Mueller and 16 assistants, I think is the count now, could easily distill that in months not years.“

“It needs to have Rod Rosenstein do more than what he did yesterday, which is to make sure that he is managing Bob Mueller's investigation and the responsibility that he has as the acting attorney general and to give the American people a little more comfort that it's not going to turn into a fishing expedition like these special counsel and independent counsels have in our past,“ he continued.

Aug. 9, 2017

During an interview with Sean Hannity, Whitaker continued to maintain that he believed Mueller‘s investigation should be limited.

“I think fundamentally this investigation by Bob Mueller needs to be limited, it has to be limited and anybody who is saying that Bob Mueller looking into unrelated financial transactions of the president, his family or his associates before he seeks to get an extension of his authority is really trying to shred the 4th Amendment,“ he said.

Aug. 17, 2017

While retweeting an article, Whitaker doubted the release of evidence from Mueller’s inquiry.

“Article is correct, it will be very difficult to ever see evidence discovered by #Mueller grand jury investigation,” he said in a tweet, including a retweet from NPR that said: “Those fervently depending on Robert Mueller to shake up the Trump presidency may be in for some disappointment.”

Aug. 25, 2017

In a tweet, he criticized the FBI’s raid of the home of Paul Manafort, who served as Trump’s campaign manager. Manafort was indicted for obstruction of justice and witness tampering in June, and was later convicted of bank and tax fraud charges.

“Do we want our Gov’t to ‘intimidate’ us? Hmm — FBI’s Manafort raid incl. a dozen agents, ‘designed to intimidate,’” Whitaker tweeted.
    There are no further public comments, because in September of 2017 he was hired to be Trump's "eyes and ears" in the DOJ:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ssions-mueller
    Last edited by beowulf10; 11-10-2018 at 10:36 AM.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

Also— do you feel Rosenstein was good for the oversight role of mueller?
    Yes. He has demonstrated he is courageous enough to stand up to Trump's attempts to shut down the investigation.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I have to agree with you here. Puppet AG’s should only be put in place with Senate approval. Obama wins again.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Yes. He has demonstrated he is courageous enough to stand up to Trump's attempts to shut down the investigation.
    lmao, attempts to shut down mueller

Jesus, youre living in fantasy land
    Trump could shut down mueller if he wanted to, literally no one could stop him
    Don’t you understand that?
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I have to agree with you here. Puppet AG’s should only be put in place with Senate approval. Obama wins again.
    Which AG is that? Both Lynch and Holder were confirmed by the Senate.

Are you talking about Yates? Yates was able to become acting AG because she was already confirmed by the Senate to Deputy AG.

What should have happened in this case is that Rosenstein should have been made AG since he was already confirmed by the Senate to be Deputy AG. That's how it's supposed to work.

Whitaker was never confirmed by the Senate to any position at any point.

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    lmao, attempts to shut down mueller

Jesus, youre living in fantasy land
    Trump could shut down mueller if he wanted to, literally no one could stop him
    Don’t you understand that?
    He cannot shut it down if the act of doing so obstructs justice. The President is not above the law. This is a bedrock principle of our Republic.

There are a wide variety of lay summaries of the law that you have easy access to either on the Internet or by buying several different books on Amazon.

Nixon tried to shut down the investigation into Watergate. In doing so, he obstructed Justice. It was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon.

The only people who think the President is above the law and thinks he can obstruct justice are Authoritarians and bullies who don't believe in traditional values and principles our Republic was founded on.

I predict Trump will try to impede or end the Mueller investigation. If he cannot impede or end the Mueller investigation he will try to impede or prevent the report from being made public. If he does this the House will acquire the information and may even hire Mueller to continue the investigation. If Trump will not be able to stop this from happening and he will begin to actively assault Congress in a variety of ways, including the retaliatory investigations he alluded to during his recent press conference.

That's when the real Constitutional crisis begins, because Trump, being the Authoritarian he is, will do everything he can to stay in office.

Then you will have to decide if you love the Republic more than you love Trump.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He cannot shut it down if the act of doing so obstructs justice. The President is not above the law. This is a bedrock principle of our Republic.
    Since he is not under investigation himself, as stated by Mueller several times, and the DoJ falls under the Executive branch, he CAN shut down the investigation.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

Which AG is that? Both Lynch and Holder were confirmed by the Senate.

Are you talking about Yates? Yates was able to become acting AG because she was already confirmed by the Senate to Deputy AG.

What should have happened in this case is that Rosenstein should have been made AG since he was already confirmed by the Senate to be Deputy AG. That's how it's supposed to work.

Whitaker was never confirmed by the Senate to any position at any point.
    So Rosenstein, the man who is both a material witness in the obstruction case as well as the one who oversees the case, shouldn't recuse?

The guy who signed a fraudulent FISA warrant to spy on Trump should be allowed to oversee the Trump Russia investigation?

The guy who said he would wear a wire on trump, and try to recruit his cabinet members to overthrow him using the 25th amendment is impartial?

The same guy who has now refused to show for his scheduled times to testify under oath twice regarding this?

THAT is the guy that should have been promoted to acting attorney general? The guy under investigation by the IG for FISA abuse and who has been stripped of his ability to sign FISAs?

It's getting increasingly more difficult to take you seriously. You are literally in a position where you are willing to overlook corruption, conflict of interest, etc. if it means that Trump may have a chance of going down.

You need to be consistent in the moral and ethical standards you preach on us, or you just need to cut the charade and admit you hate trump and that you have no moral and ethical standards.

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Won the election. Wasn't supposed to so he must be corrupt
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

There are a wide variety of lay summaries of the law that you have easy access to either on the Internet or by buying several different books on Amazon.

Nixon tried to shut down the investigation into Watergate. In doing so, he obstructed Justice. It was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon.

The only people who think the President is above the law and thinks he can obstruct justice are Authoritarians and bullies who don't believe in traditional values and principles our Republic was founded on.

I predict Trump will try to impede or end the Mueller investigation. If he cannot impede or end the Mueller investigation he will try to impede or prevent the report from being made public. If he does this the House will acquire the information and may even hire Mueller to continue the investigation. If Trump will not be able to stop this from happening and he will begin to actively assault Congress in a variety of ways, including the retaliatory investigations he alluded to during his recent press conference.

That's when the real Constitutional crisis begins, because Trump, being the Authoritarian he is, will do everything he can to stay in office.

**MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Trump is doing quite the opposite. He is trying to declassify the alleged corruption that took place in his campaign for the who world to see. Unfortunately for you, this will really only expose the corrupt origins of the whole thing.

Why else would Trump be pushing so hard for declassification? Why else would there be active IG investigations into FISA abuse, unmasking abuse, etc? There is no way to spin it. The people that have seen the documents have already said what is in there is despicable. We have a president working to let the world see the facts, not cover it up. You should be applauding this.
    Last edited by rampagefc77; 11-10-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Since he is not under investigation himself, as stated by Mueller several times, and the DoJ falls under the Executive branch, he CAN shut down the investigation.
    He's under investigation.

So Rosenstein, the man who is both a material witness in the obstruction case as well as the one who oversees the case, shouldn't recuse?

The guy who signed a fraudulent FISA warrant to spy on Trump should be allowed to oversee the Trump Russia investigation?

The guy who said he would wear a wire on trump, and try to recruit his cabinet members to overthrow him using the 25th amendment is impartial?

The same guy who has now refused to show for his scheduled times to testify under oath twice regarding this?

THAT is the guy that should have been promoted to acting attorney general? The guy under investigation by the IG for FISA abuse and who has been stripped of his ability to sign FISAs?

It's getting increasingly more difficult to take you seriously. You are literally in a position where you are willing to overlook corruption, conflict of interest, etc. if it means that Trump may have a chance of going down.

You need to be consistent in the moral and ethical standards you preach on us, or you just need to cut the charade and admit you hate trump and that you have no moral and ethical standards.
    I do hate Trump, but my hatred originates from Trump's lack of moral and ethical standards, not my own.

I don't agree with all the hogwash conspiracy theories you keep clinging to, but I do agree that Rosenstein would have eventually been forced to recuse himself, and I would have definitely supported such a recusal, but only after the investigation was in safe hands. I don't think it's any big secret why Whitaker was chosen.

The reason why Rosenstein was so important is that Trump thinks he should be above the law and accountable to no one.

I do hate Trump, but my hatred originates from Trump's lack of moral and ethical standards, not my own.

I don't agree with all the hogwash conspiracy theories you keep clinging to, but I do agree that Rosenstein would have eventually been forced to recuse himself, and I would have definitely supported such a recusal, but only after the investigation was in safe hands. I don't think it's any big secret why Whitaker was chosen.

The reason why Rosenstein was so important is that Trump thinks he should be above the law and accountable to no one.
    When there are ongoing investigations, actual hard evidence including texts, etc... and also firings and bizarre resignations of everyone allegedly involved... is it a conspiracy? Or is that just your deflection to avoid discussing the facts, which is a battle you will lose?

I’d argue the last admin and the intelligence community thought they were above the law and accountable to no one in their spying on trump. There is far more evidence of that than there is of collusion. You are looking at this under the lens that trump is guilty. It’s time to be objective here.