GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

App to track the calories?

Do you use some good app to track the calories consumed?

Thanks

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    myfitnesspal works great
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Registered User alexisjohnson18's Avatar
    alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisjohnson18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Myfitnesspal is the best app for that

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Prefer fat secret. It's easier to add multiple items and it gives a snapshot of your entire month.
    Add me on instagram @davidgzz1981

roadtothe8pack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GonzaloSP View Post

Thanks
    Check out this app: cotrack.me! It's way more flexible than MyFitnessPal and allows you to customize your macro goals as well as specific inputs for the macros of your foods, rather than having to go premium on MyFitnessPal and other similar apps.
    Attached Images

devtan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi GonzaloSP,

I made a google sheet tracker that you may find useful.

DM me to download the tracker. I cant post urls in this message

Basically, I was tired of all the calorie apps. So I made my own tracker on Google Sheet which is very easy to use. The google sheet is completely customizable to add new food items. You get to track your macros and calories on a daily and monthly basis. As long as you know how to use Google Sheets you can use this. There is no app to install and it's absolutely free.

I have been using this tracker for the past 7 months and it has proved extremely helpful in shedding 7 kgs. I thought someone else out there would also be struggling and, like me, can benefit from this tracker.

Obviously, this is v1.0 so it's not a very refined product :-) and I would love any feedback to improve it.

devtan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GonzaloSP View Post

Thanks
    Hi GonzaloSP,

I made a google sheet tracker that you may find useful.

DM me to download the tracker. I cant post urls in this message

Basically, I was tired of all the calorie apps. So I made my own tracker on Google Sheet which is very easy to use. The google sheet is completely customizable to add new food items. You get to track your macros and calories on a daily and monthly basis. As long as you know how to use Google Sheets you can use this. There is no app to install and it's absolutely free.

I have been using this tracker for the past 7 months and it has proved extremely helpful in shedding 7 kgs. I thought someone else out there would also be struggling and, like me, can benefit from this tracker.

Obviously, this is v1.0 so it's not a very refined product :-) and I would love any feedback to improve it.

georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) georgevictor07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Myfitneespal, i have been using IT since 2011 and i think it's the Best. I have also heard some people using lifesum.