b3astmod3tt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My abs stick out more than my hip bones.

Is that normal? I’m used to having a flat stomach with my hip bones sticking out more. The more I lift, the more this little bump builds..... is this normal? I have had a tummy tuck if that makes a difference but it was 4 years ago. I’d post pics but don’t know how

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took a look at your profile ot see if you pics, and saw your before and after. Congrats on the progress.

That said, how your abs/stomach looks can depend on how you hold fat, muscle insertions, how prominent your hip bones are in general, etc. Basically, it's not abnormal for your abs to stick out if you're pretty lean, abs can vary quite a bit person to person. Remember too that anytime you eat your belly will protrude a bit from food weight (it happens to everyone, but it's more noticeable when you're lean), that's normal too. You look fine, as long as your posture is fine (no pelvic tilt/pushing out your stomach) I wouldn't worry.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem. I have chicken legs and arms but I look 80 months pregnant. I joke and say I look like an ethiopian child. I'm hoping working out will balance that look. My trainer says he believes I'm malnourished and I just roll my eyes and keep working out.

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe your workouts aren't focussing on your ab area.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."