ATL1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Have any women tried "The Buff Dudes: Journey for the Goblet of Gains" program?

Hi,

I'm brand new to this site, forum, and programs. I'm looking to gain muscle definition while getting rid of some excess padding. When I completed my goals/profile, the website recommended this program first, with a 9.8 recommendation. I know it's described as "for everyone", but wanted to check with you ladies before I started it. I've been active for about 8 years now and am comfortable with many types of expertises at the gym.

Any experience with this program? Any recommendations?

Thanks!
    Andrea

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ATL1985 View Post
    Hi,

I'm brand new to this site, forum, and programs. I'm looking to gain muscle definition while getting rid of some excess padding. When I completed my goals/profile, the website recommended this program first, with a 9.8 recommendation. I know it's described as "for everyone", but wanted to check with you ladies before I started it. I've been active for about 8 years now and am comfortable with many types of expertises at the gym.

Any experience with this program? Any recommendations?

Thanks!
    Andrea
    I have not tried that workout nor have a paid for access to the workouts. I felt fairly knowledgeable about workout programs before I joined, so I never paid for access. However, lately I’ve been thinking about paying at least for a while.

So I can’t comment on that specific program except to say if your concern is the word “dudes” in the title, don’t worry about that. Women can use “men’s” workout programs. I deliberately use the quotes there becuase there is really no such thing. You won’t have the same results than a typical man becuase you won’t natually have as much testosterone. You won’t accidentally get huge. It’s hard, hard work to gain muscle. I’m not sure if this is your concern, but it sounds like it may be? if you’ve paid for access, then why don’t you try that one and see if you get good results. You could always switch to different one. I think it’s all access.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This website's goal is to sell products, and programs, so off the bat I wouldn't recommend their recommendations. I checked their recommended programs out awhile back, and the beginner programs are ridiculous with my main gripe being they give newbies ridiculous splits, and too much ab work. There are plenty of great programs you don't need to pay for, the most common programs we recommend are in this thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168176343

Along with that is a bunch of good information on training, and nutrition to get you started.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs