Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    wtf does that mean?
    It means with a good system you can feel the energy in the room and feel the music/movie, not just hear it. If you didn't have walls, the waves would dissipate. Otherwise in in a proper set up the waves feed back on itself pressurizing the room and you feel the pulses and little nuances and it's more of an experience.

I miss my 9.1 system with front height speakers and svs sub. It was better than going to a theater.

I think the point he was making is you're not going to pressurise your room with a crap system and even if you did get a proper system to do it, it would get you complaints with the neighbours being in an apartment, so you're better off with a decent headphone rig.