brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 months after subacromial decompression..pain is worse than ever.Extremely depressd

Hello everybody. I have a long messy story so please bear with me.

Over a year ago: I had chronic shoulder pain over a year ago and found out I had impingement of my rotator cuff muscle. After months of Physical Therapy and rest the pain remained.
    My pain was only present in my shoulder at my rotator cuff and only present if I tried to exercise or use my shoulder.

5 months ago (Aug 10th): After a year of rest and some physical therapy, I finally had surgery in my shoulder. My ortho did a subacromial decompression and distal clavicle excision. A bony spur was removed. He said The tear in the supraspinatus was minor and didn't require surgical repair. He also mentioned very minor damage in my labrum that didn't require repair but just needed to be "cleaned up." He says everything went perfectly and the surgery was a success.

I have been following through with physical therapy 3x a week and am doing everything right. But about a month after surgery, I started having a burning/inflamed feeling on the lateral side of my neck. This was soon accompanied by tingling pain in my arms (especially forearm and index finger)
    I NEVER had these symptoms before my surgery. Nothing even remotely close to this

The RC area itself hurts occasionally, but I am moreso experiencing the tingling pain in my lower arm/forarm and really bad inflammation on my neck.
    (all symptoms are worst the day after physical therapy)

I spoke with my ortho and he RIGHT AWAY said "This has nothing to do with your surgery....its incidental...You have cervical spinal issues. I had a cervical MRI done which stated a minor posterior bulge at c2/c3. My PT and primary care doctor think this is an incidental finding and a spine mri in anyone will find a minor buldge. But my ortho insists this is the problem and it incidentally started happening a month after the surgery he performed...

My ortho said to take the conservative route and have physical therapy/traction therapy done. Im worried and also confused as to why this is happening right after my subacromial decompression surgery.
    I followed my ortho's advice and had cervical traction done and continued with physical therapy

The most frustrating part for me is the fact that I can't diagnose my problem.
    My Ortho thinks its something spine related. One PT thinks its scar tissue after surgery and overall weakness of scapular stabilizers (even though i have fantastic ROM!)...my newest PT thinks some of my muscles are overcompensating because of overall weakness, and perhaps the muscles are impinging on my nerves?...

It has been 5 months since my surgery and Im still having these terrible symptoms all on my right side (same side as surgery):
    -Pain in my shoulder
    -Tingling pain in my elbow, forearm, and even fingers
    -Arm feels like it has poor circulation
    -Neck feels inflamed/painful on the right side
    **All symptoms are worse the days after physical therapy**

I have been to my ortho, received a cortisone injection, tried cervical traction, active release therapy, and been to 3 physical therapists. I ice my shoulder 3x a day and use heat at night. I have been using NSAIDs and fish oil daily for inflammation.

At this point I am extremely frustrated and depressed. I just want to know exactly what is wrong so I can pinpoint the problem and try to take care of it properly...

My mesomorph has awakened GreaseMark's Avatar
    GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you started having shoulder pain, you probably decreased your exercising/working out etc and with the added inactivity after the surgery, I'll bet your right trap muscle and other muscles in the area that support the neck grew weaker/atrophied and caused you some instability in your cervical spine. Muscles get weaker quickly, and it doesn't take much in a sensitive area to cause problems.

Keep strengthening as much as you can, but also see a good chiropracter who practices "diversified chiropractic treatment" to help adjust your spine and get the pressure off the nerve to your arm.

I don't see how a decompression procedure could directly affect your neck, but the other issues I mention related to the surgery certianly could.

SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeE117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brollickby06:

I can sense your frustration. Can you get a second opinion? I'm concerned that the C-2, C-3 findings on the cervical MRI may be the cause of your neurological complaints. You definately have alot going on and would hope that you would be feeling better, quite the contrary in your case.

Very interesting case to say the least. I hope your problem can be accurately diagnosed and proper course of treatment can be identified.

Keep us informed of your progress.

lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BRO I feel your pain. I had this procedure done a year ago and my shoulder SUCKS now. It grinds and clicks no matter what exercise, when I do pushups or just get out of bed my SC joints bangs together... I have seen 4 doctors and all say everything is fine! If I do lateral raises my SC joint collides guessing Acromion and clavicle abutment!

I have to get cubittal tunnel surgery next w4ednesday then after that abck to trying to find someone who can figure out what the hell is going on in my shoulder. I can not even wear a t shirt any more due to the discomfort. Complete BS man
    www.thefitbit.com

brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the input guys. Lokobreed, I'm so sorry to hear this

I am going to get a second opinion next week
    I'm really starting to lose hope now... I had a good feeling about my new PT and followed everything he said exactly, but am still experiencing the exact same symptoms.

My neck/upper trap are inflamed if I try to use my shoulder even a little bit. I don't know why this is happening...Im also still having the tingling in my forearm/hand
    I never had these symptoms before surgery.

After 5 months of surgery, I really thought I would have been recovered...not worse than ever.

lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey man I feel you... I am 14 months out from my originial surgery and 5 months out from a surgery that WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX the problem ... well im worse off than ever.

I have had 2 elbow surgeries for my subluxing ulnar nerve. My other shoulder (Right side ) is now hurting and popping I guess from over use so I am guessing now I have osteolysis there. I am trying to remain positive as much as possible but it sucks when putting on a shirt is the hardest thing because it feel so weird and aches my arm.

I am taking care of my elbows now and then will go to my shoulder doc end of January to see if there is ANYTHING they think they can do for either my right or my CONSTANT ACHE / DISCOMFORT left side.

I am praying I am better by May so I can enjoy my summer for the first time n 2 years. I really dont do anything anymore man. I went from being active, working out 6 times a week, eating healhty etc to a bum - but not a bum by choice!

I am praying man that the doctors can fix me and even if it means coming back to the gym after 5 or 6 total surgeries (with elbows and shoulders)
    www.thefitbit.com

Ready To Kick Ass at 40 kyoun1e's Avatar
    kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brollick,

You situation sounds errily like mine.

I've been struggling with shoulder pain for over a year. Was all ready to have it done when all of a sudden I had an ulnar nerve issue in my elbow crop up. Had to cancel the surgery.

From the sounds of your NEW symptoms you definitely have nerve related issues. Tingling/pain in the neck, down the arm, and into the hand is a classic sign of nerve irritation or damage. The question is, where is the compression taking place?

First think I'd do is get an appt with a neuroligist. They should be able to get the right diagnostics ordered:

* Neck -- Maybe a 2nd cervical MRI.
    * Neck / Chest -- if the neck isn't the problem, the next logical spot is the brachial plexus, a giant nerve bundle that then branches off via various trunks sending nerves down your arm all the way to your hand. An MRI here will help eliminate a compression here.
    * Neck/Arm/Hand -- EMG and nerve conduction test. This can help pinpoint if you have compression taking place at the elbow, wrist.

After the diagnostics, you have to find somebody with good hands who can work these areas and balance everything out. For example, if your scalene muscles in your neck are tight it can compress the nerves. Tightness in your pec minor muscle can also compress the nerves. Etc., etc. After some work here, you may find some relief.

KY

Originally Posted by kyoun1e View Post
    Brollick,

You situation sounds errily like mine.

I've been struggling with shoulder pain for over a year. Was all ready to have it done when all of a sudden I had an ulnar nerve issue in my elbow crop up. Had to cancel the surgery.

From the sounds of your NEW symptoms you definitely have nerve related issues. Tingling/pain in the neck, down the arm, and into the hand is a classic sign of nerve irritation or damage. The question is, where is the compression taking place?

First think I'd do is get an appt with a neuroligist. They should be able to get the right diagnostics ordered:

* Neck -- Maybe a 2nd cervical MRI.
    * Neck / Chest -- if the neck isn't the problem, the next logical spot is the brachial plexus, a giant nerve bundle that then branches off via various trunks sending nerves down your arm all the way to your hand. An MRI here will help eliminate a compression here.
    * Neck/Arm/Hand -- EMG and nerve conduction test. This can help pinpoint if you have compression taking place at the elbow, wrist.

After the diagnostics, you have to find somebody with good hands who can work these areas and balance everything out. For example, if your scalene muscles in your neck are tight it can compress the nerves. Tightness in your pec minor muscle can also compress the nerves. Etc., etc. After some work here, you may find some relief.

KY
    Thanks for the insight. These definitely seem like plausible explanations.
    I'm leaning away from the brachial plexus issue because of irritation above the brachial plexus (side of the neck/upper shoulder).

I really hope and pray its my scalene muscles compressing on the nerves...but I have been getting electrostim/ultrasound and massage of my scalene/sternocleidomastoid/upper traps at physical therapy continuously.

You are absolutely right, I should make an appointment to see a neurologist ASAP. My orthopedic isn't being helpful at all... I feel like he is just trying to emphasize that nothing he did has anything to do with my new-found symptoms...

alexanderb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

left neck arm shoulder blade deltoid underarmpit pain for 3 years -Please read ty

My names Alexander , sorry about the long post really, and sorry to everyone who has pain as well its tough. Im 21 years old guy, For almost 3 years my left sided pain hasnt gotten any better ive been resting have had 10 mris and ultrasounds, cervical radio , whole spine including neck, gad bladder scan, blood tests ,4 brachial plexus (shoulder ones) and gadolinium once on my shoulder.

The pain goes into my left neck ,leftshoulder blade, left deltoid/rotator, underarmpit , chest ,tricep and bicep. this is not a pyschological problem, ive tried managing that way and physically and its a physical movement pain

it all happeneded after the gym when i did alot of overuse on my neck and shoulder and after my left shoulder blade had a warm tingling heat sensation ( a small one) which builded up and i couldnt use my arm after that day cos the pain and clicking came.

ive rested after a year and a half properly with spinalsports, physios chiros etc but hasnt healed it

hey guys everyday i cant sleep on any side of my body i feel like giving up and ending my life. ive tried painkillers dont work physio acupunture electric machine stretches, slow extra range release stretches, nsaids medicines, fish oil, glucosamine, magnesium, improving my posture makes it worse, exercises and gym low weights, resting iceing heat packs, muskulo gave me lidocaine and made it worse, had cortisone , but all of them didnt do anything

THE PAIN IS A 10/10 it can get to the stage that it feels like a knife is cutting me.
    if i dont use my left arm at all or put any pressure on it by sitting or sleeping it gets better.
    if i slouch it hurts and if i straighten my back up it hurts. i havent been on the computer for 2 months and it hasnt changed anything, ( i am not a big computer user)

i feel like ending it i cant sleep and im taking iburopren but does nothing, taken lyrica, endep, and many others

my posture for my neck isnt that bad, i do shoulder movement (slow)and it clicks and pops and hurts more when i use my shoulder, OR if i move my neck to the left and right i can feel it hurting, more i use my arm it builds up and hurts more
    my shoulder and shoulder blade pain start to come when im sitting on a computer with my back on chair(pressure on back) or if i put my arm on the chairs arm rests or if i raise my arms over my head

raising my arm over my head has almost killed me a few times, i went crazy because that caused the pain to be severe like hanging a net over a tree where for 3 days i was in pain

it feels like a joint or bone is rubbing with the shoulder blade or humerus from the tip of my acromion bone (aka behind my top back shoulder on the side of my deltoid)

it builds up and also when i use my arm/shoulder my rotator cuff (deltoid) hurts alot
    ive been to so many doctors, muskolos, orthos my go everyone and they dont know,

they think its regional pain syndrome but ive tried painkkillers and it cant be,
    i also have a serious left tmg clicking popping and my tmj is very bad and has been like that for 3 and a half years. but they think its separate.

------------------------------------------------------
    positive:
    -All the mris showed nothing no tears , bone scan is fine, acromioclavicular joint is normal it says on all of them, bicep is intact, normal cartridge and glemohumeral joint, no thickening and inferior joint recess and no adhesive capulitis, says no bony abnormality , no cervical rib problem, lungs are fine, lymph nodes are fine, scalenes are clear, subclavian vessels are good

says my suprascapular nerve is well shown superiorly and no fusions or discs and no lessions or compressions. formainal dimensions arent narrowed, disc space is fine , disc countour is smooth, cervical cord is norm, canal dimensions are fine. bone sacro iliac joints are fine,no syndesmophte formation, no spondylolisthesis, AND no soft tissue calcificaton or ossification, no lesions or foraminal nerve root compression

(says theres an internal fixation of the maxilla and mindible noted but i think that means good)

------------------------------------------

Negative:
    -BUT is says i have an Acromion type 2 (was on 2 mris)
    but says no impingment but i think i have it. on emg it says i have abnormalities in left upper limb affecting pathology in C7 and C8 and tricep inflamation but no nerve problems.
    but then said emg revealed mild moderate features of chronic partial denervation(loss of nerve supply) in left triceps ,EDC, FCR and FDI

-On the cervical spine MRI i have an early signal loss in C5-C6 disc indicating dehydration/degenration.
    Evidence of desiccation (dryness) in the C2-3 disc.
    Left uncovertebral joint margins are thickened and sclerotic.
    -Ct scan says mild concave of the upper thoracic spine to the right is noted(abit of Scoliosis)
    small sclerotic foci are in the corocoid process and in the left humeral head , also in right femoral neck (but i have no pain in right neck)
    minor narrowing of L5 S1 disc space(probably not the pain)
    and also says again Acromion Type 2 for the 4th time.
    -mri brachial says again small perineural cysts are demonstrated in the formainal regions at C6 C7-T1 levels which is at the shoulder blade (humerus) where i get pain but i dont think its pressing on a nerve/ or maybe it might (since cyst/ganglion can press on nerve)

--------------------------------------------------------

my rheumatologist says he thinks i dont because he says all thats important is where i get my max pain such as my shoulder blade and will have the operation for nothing because he saw on the mri that area is fine but i know myself more than him and i feel theres something inside my deltoid the bone or joint or muscle that is pinching/rubbing over when i move my arm which needs to be fixed in place because its gotten out of position. he thinks its not gonna work cos my deltoids not the highest area of pain, its the second, but resting has done nothing and painkillers dont work. my gp says it cant be a tear or gym torn injury because its not healing and not on mri

theres something in there i think its impingement and shouldnt be like that thats why i think i think ineed subcromial decompression (arthoscopy acromial) but i am very scared and at 18 it sarted now im 21 and i dont want to ruin my arm forever i like sports and i need HELP please if anyone can tell me cos i dont wanna wreck my arm or live with the pain cos i am on the side of suicide sorry if theres anyone who knows, say what you can; Thank you
    Last edited by alexanderb; 01-23-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Ready To Kick Ass at 40 kyoun1e's Avatar
    kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alexander,

The first thing I think you should do is seek out some pain management help -- both for the physical pain AND the emotional pain.

The emotional aspect of pain is very difficult. Until you've experienced this kind of pain, a pain that you fear as soon as you wake up, it's hard for people to understand. I think finding some counseling or others in similar situations to talk to would help. It's hard to find somebody that will listen. I'd look up pain management solutions at a hospital close to you. You need to get off the ledge first.

Second, you need to find something to lessen the pain. It sounds to me like your pain is more nervy. Did Lyrica not work? Did you take a high enough dosage? Did you try Neurontin as an alternative? If anti-inflamatories aren't working, the tells me even more that this is more nerve pain than anything. I know from personal experience that boatloads of advil do nothing. Only neurontin helped me.

Have you seen a neurologist for all this? It really sounds like you may have suffered a repetitive strain injury (RSI) and your nervous system has spiralled out of control.

How about finding a manual orthopedic therapist? They could really work your entire left side of the body and maybe settle things down.

Don't give up Alexander.

KY

TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with KY about the neurotin/ gabapentin idea.

I just had a botched knee surgery 9 months ago that exacerbated my chondromalacia where the knee cap now feels like someone took a grinder to the articular cartilage and put it into a vice. I have this pain even when laying in bed and ********s are not even effective anymore. I just started taking gabapentin and my symptoms are like 90% dissapeared although my knee still feels crooked and weird, the pain is masked.

Id say the neurotin/ gabapentin would definetly be worth a try.

v3003x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

same problem

Hey, I am having the same problems, just had the surgery 9 weeks ago and feel more pain than ever - down the side of the neck, accros the trap muscle, down the arm to the elbow. Have you improved? What did it take? SOS!!!

Originally Posted by brollickby06 View Post

Over a year ago: I had chronic shoulder pain over a year ago and found out I had impingement of my rotator cuff muscle. After months of Physical Therapy and rest the pain remained.
    My pain was only present in my shoulder at my rotator cuff and only present if I tried to exercise or use my shoulder.

5 months ago (Aug 10th): After a year of rest and some physical therapy, I finally had surgery in my shoulder. My ortho did a subacromial decompression and distal clavicle excision. A bony spur was removed. He said The tear in the supraspinatus was minor and didn't require surgical repair. He also mentioned very minor damage in my labrum that didn't require repair but just needed to be "cleaned up." He says everything went perfectly and the surgery was a success.

I have been following through with physical therapy 3x a week and am doing everything right. But about a month after surgery, I started having a burning/inflamed feeling on the lateral side of my neck. This was soon accompanied by tingling pain in my arms (especially forearm and index finger)
    I NEVER had these symptoms before my surgery. Nothing even remotely close to this

The RC area itself hurts occasionally, but I am moreso experiencing the tingling pain in my lower arm/forarm and really bad inflammation on my neck.

I spoke with my ortho and he RIGHT AWAY said "This has nothing to do with your surgery....its incidental...You have cervical spinal issues. I had a cervical MRI done which stated a minor posterior bulge at c2/c3. My PT and primary care doctor think this is an incidental finding and a spine mri in anyone will find a minor buldge. But my ortho insists this is the problem and it incidentally started happening a month after the surgery he performed...

My ortho said to take the conservative route and have physical therapy/traction therapy done. Im worried and also confused as to why this is happening right after my subacromial decompression surgery.
    I followed my ortho's advice and had cervical traction done and continued with physical therapy

My Ortho thinks its something spine related. One PT thinks its scar tissue after surgery and overall weakness of scapular stabilizers (even though i have fantastic ROM!)...my newest PT thinks some of my muscles are overcompensating because of overall weakness, and perhaps the muscles are impinging on my nerves?...

It has been 5 months since my surgery and Im still having these terrible symptoms all on my right side (same side as surgery):
    -Pain in my shoulder

I have been to my ortho, received a cortisone injection, tried cervical traction, active release therapy, and been to 3 physical therapists. I ice my shoulder 3x a day and use heat at night. I have been using NSAIDs and fish oil daily for inflammation.

At this point I am extremely frustrated and depressed. I just want to know exactly what is wrong so I can pinpoint the problem and try to take care of it properly...

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by v3003x View Post
    Hey, I am having the same problems, just had the surgery 9 weeks ago and feel more pain than ever - down the side of the neck, accros the trap muscle, down the arm to the elbow. Have you improved? What did it take? SOS!!!
    Sheesh, I just had capsular release and osteophyte removal off of the humerus for arthritis and am now having SC joint, trap, and neck pain on the same side. It's been 4 weeks since the surgery and all the crap with neck/SC joint hurts worse than the shoulder! I had some tightness there before but nothing like this. I'm wondering at this point if it isn't something as simple as always sleeping on the same side but I can't sleep on the affected shoulder so I can't exactly test the theory, yet.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

yoarsala is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Same problem, what is your status years later?

Hello,

I know it's been almost 7 years since the last reply here. Since all this time has passed have you gotten better? If so, how long did it take?

I am having the same issue. I had arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder 7 months ago. The pain now is worse than it ever was before my surgery. In the past month I was given a cortisone shot and now I have sever pain in my neck, down my trap, trough my shoulder blade and all the way down to my forearm. I am now seeing a neck/spine doctor who is a pain management specialist. At this point I regret getting the surgery.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Originally Posted by brollickby06 View Post

-Pain in my shoulder