InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nutrabio PRE: 4 Days of Ch-ch-ch-ch-Cherry Lime Bomb! 🍒💣

First, thanks Eric for letting me try some of this. I hear many good things, and now I can say that I've experienced.

Second, this is going to take a few posts, so buckle up!!

“God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the label!!!

Serving Size: 1 scoop (29.96 grams)

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid USP) 150 mg
    Vitamin B3 (as niacin) 30 mg
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
    Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 150 mcg
    Calcium(Calci-K®) 95 mg
    Phosphorus(Calci-K®) 89 mg
    Magnesium (Creatine MagnaPower®) 40 mg
    Sodium 105 mg
    Potassium(Calci-K®) 80 mg

Power, Strength & Endurance Complex (13.5 g)
    L-Leucine (naturally fermented - vegan) 3.5 g
    CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine (HPLC) 3.2 g
    PharmaPure™ Creatine Monohydrate (micronized, HPLC) 3 g
    Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine, HPLC) 2.5 g
    DL Malic Acid 800mg g
    Creatine MagnaPower® (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) 500 mg

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix (7.75 g)
    L-Citrulline (fermented) (Kyowa Quality™) 6 g
    Agmatine Sulfate 1 g
    Nitrosigine® (inositol-stabilized arginine silicate) 750 mg

Focus & Stim Matrix (2.65 g)
    L-Tyrosine (HPLC) 1.5 g
    Choline Bitartrate (VitaCholine®) 500 mg
    Caffeine 350 mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous (HPLC) (250 mg)
    Infinergy™ (as 133mg dl-caffeine malate yielding 100mg caffeine)
    TheaPure™ L-Theanine (HPLC) 300 mg
    Huperzine A (from 10mg huperzia serrata leaf standardized extract) 100 mcg

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer (2.71 g)
    Taurine (HPLC) 2 g
    Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate (Calci-K®) 525 mg
    Sodium Phosphate 189 mg

Other Ingredients:
    Flavoring (citric acid 1.8g, natural & artificial flavors 765 mg, sucralose 220 mg, salt 120mg, acesulfame potassium 30 mg), Color (beet powder 60 mg, beta carotene 40mg).

mmmm... some goodies there. and did you notice? ALL QUANTITIES OF EVERY INGREDIENT ARE LISTED!!! and look at those ™ & ® - plenty of patented goodness there. We're goign to break down why this kicks most other preworkouts out there in the teeth.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buckled UP
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Heya --- pardon the delay. 'The Man' and 'The Little Lady' both driving me hard last week and this. we're going to finish this in-depth review, as absolutely deserved. Please continue to hold...

Breaking this thing down by section:
    Vites & Minies: covers some good bases here, vitC is an antioxidant, Bs for energy & repair, and your electrolytes.

Power, Strength, Endurance: quality Leucine and a full dose >= 3g, why no iso-leucine & valine? It's the leucine that triggers MPS the other two ride shotgun to replace that the leucine eats up. You're gonna get them back in an intraworkout drink, BCAA, or post workout meal. patented Ăź-alanine and full clinical dose. patented creatine-mono @ 3g, if you take 3g every day you'll get the same results after 28 days as if you had gone through a loading protocol. This doesn't account for your non-workout days but if you're concerned about your creatine, you've probably got one that you use for off days. Betaine @ the trusted 2.5g, Malic acid for some energy (not sure about using synthetic though (DL designation) but thanks for the honest, clear label. and patented Creatine MagnaPower - just a little - helps prevent bloating and gives a little more creatine to use.

NO Pump: Citrulline - patented and fermented! - at the full 6g dose!!! Many companies short change you in this area. This is the master of vasodilation which is important more for transporting blood and nutrients than for that shirt ripping feel, but it's oh so good! Agmatine & Nitrosigine (patented) - more pump please. good doses here 1.75g total versus trying to shove in 3g of the classic arginine .

Focus & Stim: Tyrosine - energy amino, pretty normal. patented Choline - boosts brain neurotransmitters (focus) and actually helps protect the liver (bonus!), caffeine 350mg total - high dose but split into 250mg regular caffeine and 100mg from patented infinergy which makes it last longer - no mid workout crashes. Theanine - this is an interesting one. My ZMA includes it as a relaxing agent, but what it does is possible reduce the perception of stress and improve focus. another patented ingredient. Huperzine-A is a cognitive enhancer, which does its work by inhibiting the enzyme that kills acetylcholine. I personally think it's pretty cool that NutraBio thinks of different avenues that complement each other for results rather than hammering with a high dose of one ingredient.

Electrolyte & Hydration: Taurine - I didn't find too much 'hydration' info but what I did find is interesting. It has a sulfur in it, is a health agent for blood and heart and can reduce cramping. It's also well-tolerated and shown results in the 500mg-2g range. This has the upper limit, so it must be important. Calci-K, patented and reads the the kitchen sink of electrolytes, it's got almost all of them; but, just in case here comes some Sodium Phosphate.

here's what stands out if you glance at the label: 3.5g Leucine, 6g Citrulline, 3.2g Ăź-alanine, 2.5g betaine, 3.5g Creatine, 350mg Caffeine. Everything else is more in-depth and complements these well. Just the first two ingredients I mentioned weigh more than most companies' entire scoop I know of one in particular that seems to be a favorite of many people and comes in a rainbow of flavors. We haven't even talked about flavoring yet (which NB PRE has in spades), but I'd take quality and effectiveness over and over vs. 20 flavors of caffeine and whoknowswhat.

More coming.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Preach brother

"I'd take quality and effectiveness over and over vs. 20 flavors of caffeine and whoknowswhat."

I love the weight comparison! That's 29grams of complete active ingredients!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Mixability: "ooh, it's like a dream. no residue at all and mixes in three shakes." B.S. I SAY!! Look, like Kon said, you're getting 29g of ingredients - good ingredients - in here. Don't expect it to not have some stuff that you have to remix as you go. I used the recommended 12-14oz H2O in my Blender Bottle™. I shook the concoction initially about 8 seconds give or take. Took a sip, and in between sips I swirled or shook a couple times to keep the dust form settling. Not disappointed at all. I'm kinda happy about it; glad that it's not all caff.anhydrous and dye. And it ain't kool-aid, either. Do you have to remember to keep closing your lid? Sure. Is it bad? No. It just is.

Flavor Report: LOVE IT!! I've had other cherry limeade and some cherry lemonade drink supplements and they usually taste mostly cherry with some lemon or lime. This was the opposite - mostly limeade with a little cherry. It reminded me of a cherry limeade beverage I had before - not a supplement, just a drink. I like different things. Gives me something to look forward to besides fruit punch and blue raz all day. I tried my four scoops in 12 oz and 14oz water. My usual preworkout is 16oz, so this is not a big deal. It wasn't too strong at 12 nor too weak at 14. very consistent. I just received a sample packet of watermelon. I'm going to try that and report it here in the next couple days.

Brace yourselves... the results are coming!!

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review!

Some Sample Packets: PRE - ok. Watermelon... not my fave. Flavor was a little weaker. It's OK, but much prefer Cherry Limeade. Effect was the same, of course.

Intra Blast - Sweet Tea. This was more like a lemon tea. Needs a warning for us Southerners: "Not Southern Sweet Tea!" Maybe NutraBio needs our recipe: 1st, get a gallon jug. 2nd, get a half gallon of sugar. 3rd, add a half gallon of water and 10 tea bags.
    But, all kidding aside, the taste was good for a 'northern' tea and a nice change of pace from strictly fruit flavors. Intra Blast does the job, nice aminos and refreshment during my workout.

Super Carb - haven't tried yet. I've not been carb-loading pre or intraworkout. I'm going to try it on leg day though.

Classic Whey 'creamy vanilla' and 100% Whey Protein Isolate 'Dutch chocolate' - both great proteins, mix nicely, taste great, no surprises. One thing NutraBio does that I have not seen other companies do is provide the actual weight of the protein, explain the % purity, and then label the nutrient facts with the protein yielded. complete transparency!

Sooooo.... I tried the SuperCarb mixed in the middle of the recommendation at 14oz. had a little sweetness to it, but the flavor was very mild, almost bland. That's OK. I drank a few ounces of it by itself, then added water and threw my preworkout in there. Had a great leg day workout. I was behind a day so I did half the next day as well - chest. 90 minutes total.

And then I got sent - nay, gifted - a trial tub of EAA PURE in the new DragonFruit Candy flavor. WINNING!! I've extolled the virtues of EAA PURE in another review, but this new flavor is awesome! It's definitely a novel flavor and makes me feel the way I used to when I first tried a blue raspberry. Not that this tastes like blue razz, but a long time ago before everyone was coming out with a BR flavor and making it now a ho-hum taste it was different, a little sour, and not a fruit punch!! This is the new version. It has a little lemonade taste from the tartness and is really juicy. Definitely different.

At long last: PRE results!!! My normal preworkout is another full-dose very similar to this. I switched out for a week and didn't miss a beat. The slight difference in the blends did a little reset in how it feels or 'hits'. I found myself itching to get into the gym the first couple tries. Nutrabio's PRE stands toe-to-toe as a top-tier preworkout which there are only a few. If you're used to the middle of the road, average pre-workouts that dominate the marketing in stores, magazines, etc. you'll be blown away. I can recall when I thought some of those were awesome. Honestly, if I had been using some of those others I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. I have some leftover of a cheaper, rather popular brand, and used a scoop of that when I had run out of my better preworkout. I couldn't really get into my workout and other than being a little more focused from the caffeine, my workout dragged and lacked intensity.

Nutrabio PRE is one of my top two. No doubt about it. Accept no substitutes .

store review

i received a sample tub of a new flavor. It rocks!!! This is clearly one of my top two, and the other is very similar in profile. Very full-dosed and fully disclosed product. Just the first two ingredients (leucine & citrulline) weigh more than most companies' entire scoop! Mixability is really good considering it's 29g of goodies - a little sediment but no rocks. Flavor is excellent, not too sweet, holds up in 12-16oz water. Results are strong - felt lasting intensity throughout my workouts. This is the pre that didn't skip leg day!