TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's loose and what's leftover fat?

To start I am 6'0" I started at 390lbs and am currently 240lbs. I know that I still have at least 20lbs to go, but I can already see my abs and sharp sides and tops of my pecs, lats, and traps. At the bottom of my chest and abdomen I have overhanging skin that is loose but doesn't feel as "empty" as the skin on my ribs, back, and butt. My question is should all my loose skin be flat and flap like or can it retain some volume from stretching?

achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just a question, how long did it take you to lose that weight? Well done btw!

TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    14 months

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6'0" and 240 with abs? You must have significant weightlifting history.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

I played football in high school and did strongman training. Then I got injured and stopped being active after school. Although I can tell you it may also have to do with my constant state of abdominal flex and posture whilst heavy. I was always told to "suck my gut in and stand up straight".

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBigFit View Post
    I played football in high school and did strongman training. Then I got injured and stopped being active after school. Although I can tell you it may also have to do with my constant state of abdominal flex and posture whilst heavy. I was always told to "suck my gut in and stand up straight".
    do you have any pics, that might help to see what your working with. Good job on the weight loss that’s a lot to lose so quickly. Also, how old are you? Often the younger you are the faster the skin and pop back. Skin on your ribs though will always be thinner than stomach unless super super low body fat. What did you do to lose the weight so far?
    Insta is username snails.r.us

I have uploaded a few to my profile. Idk how to get them here or why I don't have a profile picture. I'm 22 and it started by just walking 4 miles a day as well as quitting all forms of sugar and bread. Then I started cycling in the gym and doing targeted bodybuilding type workouts. Now I train in mixed martial arts three times a week.

Registered User GoodBrotherHoot's Avatar
    GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodBrotherHoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just looked at your pics...dude that is hell of a transformation. Great job. From your profile pic I see what you are talking about with the abs and loose skin. Hopefully someone can give you some answers. I'm no help with your question but wanted to say awesome job

Thanks brother!

Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics with your shirt on aren't really helpful for people attempting to help you figure out how much fat you have left.

That said, "Loose skin" on your torso is generally thin, saggy and when pinched feels like the skin on the back of your hand or forearm. Anything else is fat.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Checkout my profile picture if that helps. Honestly it's the first shirtless picture I've ever taken.