Page 56 of 267 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 8008
    Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    why green today?
    nasdaq
    A Crypto project I invested in that may pump before December 30, 2018: (Matrix AI Network, MAN)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175662991&p=1564340501&viewfull=1#post1564340501

PROOF I am not a scammer (ENDGAME DOESN'T FRAUD)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162827781

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    Wonder if we were the only ones here dumping fiat in around 3.5-3.8k, still got a stack waiting for that potential lower low capitulation move but pretty happy with my fiat load blow so far, focusing back on degen bitmex trading
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    I sure as hell hope not. Waited a year for these prices and can't pull the trigger? They had no problem buying the dip at $20k.

I blew my trading stack load at $6k and my no fap for 11 months load at $3.5k. So I'm all in. I'm at the point where I'd be pissed if I lost it all but I'll still make small buys on those nasty red days.

TA baby. That $3,500 wasn't just some random number I've been spitting out for months and obviously, iifymbro and I weren't the only ones interested in that price. I'll fap in my own tears if it fails, but that's been my bottom for a while.

Check out the wick on AMB
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    Feelsgoodman, 20% gains overnight
    Congrats! Well done.

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Capping the infinite supply of money =/= dialing back technology
    Having a CAP period is stupid.

If you want to say we will allow the monetary base to grow at a rate of .0X percent per year consistently that is something you can do, but it creates other problems.

My mind is blown how you think almost all of the countries of the world got duped into adopting fiat with a central reserve bank for no reason.

There are a set of pros and cons associated with virtually all options. Most people do not have the knowledge base to understand those pros and cons, but they read some article on reddit and think they are experts.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Having a CAP period is stupid.

If you want to say we will allow the monetary base to grow at a rate of .0X percent per year consistently that is something you can do, but it creates other problems.

My mind is blown how you think almost all of the countries of the world got duped into adopting fiat with a central reserve bank for no reason.

There are a set of pros and cons associated with virtually all options. Most people do not have the knowledge base to understand those pros and cons, but they read some article on reddit and think they are experts.
    I don't mean capping growth, but discontinuing the process of printing money to cover their asses. We knew this was a ticking time bomb in 2008. The symptoms are all there for the biggun'. If ever "circling the drain" was an appropriate analogy, it's today.
    Authorities said...best leave it...unsolved

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh so I guess this pump was because of the Fed Reserve comments on interest rates? So crypto is just moving with stocks now?

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    If this daily candle holds, this will be the best day BTC has had since July
    I think we're going to hold, but I do see something concerning a few traders have brought to my attention: possibility of 3 black crow setup and follow through. Which would mean we haven't seen anything near a low yet, lol. For now though, I'd watch for the trap as per usual.
    *US Navy Vet*

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Oh so I guess this pump was because of the Fed Reserve comments on interest rates? So crypto is just moving with stocks now?
    All I know is the proposed rate hike next month would've set off a pretty nasty tailspin outside of crypto.
    Authorities said...best leave it...unsolved

DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DoesntLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mujie View Post
    Is the Palm Beach Teeka Masala still operational?

I remember last year when even a whiff of their shill newsletter would pump coins 3X. Lol

Now their members are probably protesting in front of their offices with pitchforks wanting to set the place on fire. Mostly due to that kunts buy and hodl fantasy
    Sorry for wall of text....this is his update he just put out:

"A Tale of Two Markets

It’s the tale of two markets right now. What do I mean by that? Well, if we look at cryptocurrency prices, they’re just getting absolutely hammered every single day. For the last two weeks, I’ve been telling you what’s going on. This has been spurred by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and its decision to treat just about every initial coin offering (ICO) that’s ever been done as a security.

And what is that causing? It’s causing these projects to go out and raise dollars because they’re going to have to hire a team of lawyers in order to keep the SEC at bay. If they can’t defeat the SEC and convince it that they’re not securities, then they’re going to face massive fines, and the possibility of having to provide restitution and/or refunding all of the money that they raised on the ICOs.

When I first talked to you about this, I said, “Look, this is akin to forced margin selling.” It will create panic selling and you will see prices go lower. Even last week when bitcoin was at $4,400, I said it’s still too early. You’ve got to wait, you’ve got to be patient. Prices are going to go lower. And we’ve seen bitcoin get as low as $3,200.

What you have to understand is that there were only two funding currencies when these companies did their ICOs. So, when they did their ICOs, they either took ether or bitcoin as funds. That’s what I mean by funding currencies. So now that there’s this widespread panic among these ICOs—some of the largest holders of bitcoin and ether—they’re dumping. But they’re not dumping because they want to. They’re dumping because they have to raise cash.

Their lawyers are not going to accept bitcoin or ether. Their lawyers want dollars. If they have to pay fines to the SEC, the SEC’s not going to take bitcoin or ether. They’ll only take dollars. So what’s happening is that you have this environment where we already had very negative investor sentiment, and now you’ve got thousands of projects that need to raise cash, dollars, yen, pounds, euros, etc., and they need it yesterday.

So you’ve got this mass, forced liquidation. It’s almost identical to what we saw in 2008 and 2009, when you had hedge funds, brokers, and banks that were in such desperate need of liquidity that they had to dump their equities. There were names like Home Depot at $18 or Amazon at $6. That was in 2001. But in 2008, Amazon dropped 66%. American Express went below $10, dropping 80%. Again, it was because of this phenomenon of forced selling.
    What the Future Holds

Now, I’ve had a lot of questions coming in saying, “Well, okay, we understand why this is happening. But where’s that next opportunity, and when do we take advantage of it?” This is the tale of two markets that I talked about. We’ve got this external market where there’s all this forced selling, and it’s just hammering prices. And I think that will probably continue—maybe another week or two. I think by then—that’ll be about four weeks—within that four-week period of time, if you wanted to or needed to sell, then you would have already sold.

I think we’ll see another week or two of basic pandemonium, turmoil, and volatility, and then I think we’ll have wrung the market out at that point. We’re at these extreme levels of fear in the market, so I still think there could be another week or two. Then, you’ll have what I call the internal side of the market. And that internal side of the market is the bigger driver that will ultimately drive the market to new highs.

Now, sitting here in November 2018, with the crypto market getting absolutely hammered, it’s almost inconceivable to talk about or even think about new highs. But it’s important that you understand that we’ll see new all-time highs again… just like we did after 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and all the different crashes that bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market had. You will see a full-blown recovery to new all-time highs.

I’m not going to paint myself in a corner and give you a deadline on that. If I had one, I would give it to you. But I just don’t have enough information right now to give you one. I think that as we move forward, going into 2019, there’s a lot to look forward to.
    More Bullish News

I’ve got a couple of things here I just want to read. One big piece of news that came out today that’s incredibly bullish is that the Nasdaq is still moving full speed ahead to launch bitcoin futures.

It said it’s going to launch that in Q1 of 2019. And that says a lot. When asset prices are just getting hammered—like during the tech wreck, which this is similar to—you have to ask yourself, “Is the technology still being used?” If everybody stopped using the internet and the internet went dark, then we would’ve said, “No, that was a crazy bubble, and it’s not going to come back.” We would’ve said that it was like tulip mania, and we’d forget about it.

But that wasn’t the case. The internet had real value. So the fact that the Nasdaq is saying, “You know what? We’re pushing ahead with this asset class. And we’re going to be launching a bitcoin futures product that trades on our exchanges,” says a lot for the asset class and its future.

As you might remember, Bakkt was supposed to launch its cash-settled futures in December. Now, they’ve put out an announcement saying that they’re going to be pushing this back until January 2019. I’ll read it to you…

ICE Futures U.S., Inc. will list the new Bakkt Bitcoin (USD) Daily Futures Contract for trading on Thursday, January 24, 2019, subject to regulatory approval. The new listing time frame will provide additional time for customer and clearing member onboarding prior to the start of trading and warehousing of the new contract.

So the reason why this is pushed back is that it needs additional time to prepare the infrastructure since the demand for the product was so great. TD Ameritrade and Fidelity are all moving forward with their plans to get involved in the cryptocurrency market as well. That bigger macro picture is still in place, and I don’t care what the asset is. If you go from a market that has only 35 million people who can access it—where the crypto market is right now—and you open it up to 500 million people, that asset price has to go up. There are no ifs, ands, or buts.

The investor sentiment will eventually catch up with the fundamentals. It happened with Apple and Amazon. And it even happened in 2009, when Home Depot got destroyed and went down to $18. And now, it’s trading at $220. So eventually, investor sentiment will catch up with the fundamentals. And the fundamentals continue to be extremely bright for cryptos. What’s hurting crypto right now is just a lack of volume and forced selling. But it’s not going to last forever. And this leads to the next piece…"
    "if you leave the world a better place than it was when you got here, we all win"-Murs

++ Positive Crew ++

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice retrace. I'd take a short term long at 4190 with a target around 4320 (binance). Easy risk reward. Set stop at 4170
    Toxic Masculinity

Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wen moon

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    I don't mean capping growth, but discontinuing the process of printing money to cover their asses. We knew this was a ticking time bomb in 2008. The symptoms are all there for the biggun'. If ever "circling the drain" was an appropriate analogy, it's today.
    Do you not see the benefits to expanding and shrinking the monetary supply to alter the way a negative event impacts?

Prior to central banks there were still economic collapses and expansions. The problem is not related to "Printing money", but poor monetary policies by the government by spending more than they are collecting.
    Last edited by Austanian; 11-28-2018 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Do you even English?
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem is not related to "Printing money" so much as the fact poor monetary policies by the government through spending more than they are collecting.
    I know macro and microeconomics are very diverse ideologies. Hence, the financial collapse in the US in the late 20s was so baffling for the government and economists to solve. However that last sentence is the predominant reason every single person I've ever come into contact with is broke. A close family member of mine is a business owner and people ask for a raise saying something along the line "I dont make enough money to survive on", he says "If I pay you 100k a year youd spend 200".

Unrelated. Just felt it was worth mentioning. Even in well established countries the
    amount of money you actually need to SURVIVE on is astronomically low. Like you wouldn't believe how much you can cut back.
    I woke up this morning still breathing. Might as well take advantage of it.

Working every day to be just a little stronger, healthier, or smarter than yesterday.

Originally Posted by mrc19888 View Post
    I know macro and microeconomics are very diverse ideologies. Hence, the financial collapse in the US in the late 20s was so baffling for the government and economists to solve. However that last sentence is the predominant reason every single person I've ever come into contact with is broke. A close family member of mine is a business owner and people ask for a raise saying something along the line "I dont make enough money to survive on", he says "If I pay you 100k a year youd spend 200".

Unrelated. Just felt it was worth mentioning. Even in well established countries the
    amount of money you actually need to SURVIVE on is astronomically low. Like you wouldn't believe how much you can cut back.
    To a point... You would be surprised how difficult it is to work your way off the government tit.

Back when I had a household income of 45k with a wife and 2 kids I was living great. (My family qualified for medicaid and food stamps). So my REAL income was about 65k. Then as my career progressed all of the benefits dropped off and my increased salary made me have LESS discretionary income. Now I am at an awkward stage where if I earn 1 dollar more than I do now my kids will lose health insurance and my effective income will drop about 18k a year. (My youngest has medical problems so I will hit need to hit the medical deductible every year)

Yes, I could budget slightly better, but there is not much fat to trim on my budget.

manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    are you implying that our grandparents had better quality of lives than we do today?

How would the economy grow with not just a capped money supply but actually a decreasing money supply (due to lost keys/coins etc)

If I wanted to build an apartment building or grocery store in a Bitcoin financial environment, how would I do so? Why would someone lend me bitcoins to build when hoarding them would give much greater returns?
    People were lending for hundreds of years before goldsmiths (future banks) started fractional reserve lending we see today, before that lending still existed but not in the massively speculative nature it exists now: the world now cannot work without huge debt and lending. I think many of you need to read up on history and how ppl still created wealth and got by, there is such a thing as free market dynamics, where it used to be 1 dollar lending 100 years ago gave 1 dollar+ in economic output.

Today $1 lending will give u ~$.25 real economic output.

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reason for the pump:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/28/nasd...ar-market.html

VanEck + NASDAQ, futures for BTC.

Why is VanEck important?

They are teamed up with SolidX for a Bitcoin ETF in the U.S.

A decision needs to be reached prior to Dec 31, 2018, either to approve, reject or delay decision.
    A Crypto project I invested in that may pump before December 30, 2018: (Matrix AI Network, MAN)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175662991&p=1564340501&viewfull=1#post1564340501

PROOF I am not a scammer (ENDGAME DOESN'T FRAUD)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162827781

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    Reason for the pump:

Why is VanEck important?

A decision needs to be reached prior to Dec 31, 2018, either to approve, reject or delay decision.
    SEC chairman just said like yesterday that ETF's aren't happening anytime soon because of the manipulation and lack of investor protection in crypto.

Reason for the pump was supply absorption and subsequent exhaustion in the 3.5-3.8k range which lead to a markup
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    Reason for the pump:

Why is VanEck important?

Wow more wall street futures, cant wait to see btc shorted up the ass again
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    Wow more wall street futures, cant wait to see btc shorted up the ass again
    Just wait until the big boys like binance allow you to short.
    Toxic Masculinity

mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was on vacation for a week and have been pretty unplugged from crpyto for like 2 weeks can anyone explain what happened to bitcoin cash? I just looked at it on coinbase and it was around 600$ last i checked and I think is like $180 now? I tried to pull up some articles and all I read was something about a fork? I'm very confused. I would appreciate a watered down version.
    I woke up this morning still breathing. Might as well take advantage of it.

Working every day to be just a little stronger, healthier, or smarter than yesterday.

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrc19888 View Post
    I was on vacation for a week and have been pretty unplugged from crpyto for like 2 weeks can anyone explain what happened to bitcoin cash? I just looked at it on coinbase and it was around 600$ last i checked and I think is like $180 now? I tried to pull up some articles and all I read was something about a fork? I'm very confused. I would appreciate a watered down version.
    Watered down version. Roger Ver can die in a fire. Sucked in. Then end.
    Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you not see the benefits to expanding and shrinking the monetary supply to alter the way a negative event impacts?

Prior to central banks there were still economic collapses and expansions. The problem is not related to "Printing money", but poor monetary policies by the government by spending more than they are collecting.
    No I don't believe in that in the long term, want evidence? Look at Japan's funds rate anchored at 0 since 1998, they've even termed it "the lost decade". They flooded the market with money and still battle deflation, so much for that theory?

The bank of Japan buys up so many assets it now owns $4.9 trillion in financial assets, more than the combined economic output of the whole country. Why the hell isn't this more of an issue? How is it impossible that it's starting to look like the reserve banks of the world end up owning EVERYTHING.

Guess what comes next? Socialism, where the entire world is dependent on the scraps that government provides us. Since bail outs are the new norm, good luck trying to make an honest business in that environment. This is all happening very slowly before our eyes and our generation is fkn blind to it all.
    Last edited by manjay; 11-29-2018 at 01:05 AM.

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    No I don't believe in that in the long term, want evidence? Look at Japan's funds rate anchored at 0 since 1998, they've even termed it "the lost decade". They flooded the market with money and still battle deflation, so much for that theory?

The bank of Japan buys up so many assets it now owns $4.9 trillion in financial assets, more than the combined economic output of the whole country. Why the hell isn't this more of an issue? How is it impossible that it's starting to look like the reserve banks of the world end up owning EVERYTHING.

Guess what comes next? Socialism, where the entire world is dependent on the scraps that government provides us. Since bail outs are the new norm, good luck trying to make an honest business in that environment. This is all happening very slowly before our eyes and our generation is fkn blind to it all.
    Yeah its ****ed up, cant believe ppl dont realise this.

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lulzy as hell what this thread is talking about now

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    compare january rot with stocks, also compare the rot we have right now with stocks

also, a pump in crypto doesn't mean much, it doesn't always have to have a reason (esp in crypto)

trying to find logic in this market is like trying to find logic with your gender
    i'm going Rambo, man dough is moving pretty damn slow
    meanwhile the stereo's blam blam turns the honda into a Lambo

walks away from smiling women crew

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    lulzy as hell what this thread is talking about now

compare january rot with stocks, also compare the rot we have right now with stocks

also, a pump in crypto doesn't mean much, it doesn't always have to have a reason (esp in crypto)

trying to find logic in this market is like trying to find logic with your gender
    Traders control this market. And traders trade on signals and S/R. When are you guys going to realize this?
    Toxic Masculinity

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    I think we're going to hold, but I do see something concerning a few traders have brought to my attention: possibility of 3 black crow setup and follow through. Which would mean we haven't seen anything near a low yet, lol. For now though, I'd watch for the trap as per usual.
    yep this will prob be a trap per usual, the bottom is still yet to be found... but idk..

lol i told my mom that this is prob a trap, she sees it pumping and has the mindset of the typical trapees.
    MISCERS.COM

Official MISC Discord since 2017 ~ 400+ members ~ https://discord.gg/uSk8jNj

luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynrslevin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    accumulation time for crypto will be januray-july 2019

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yokeybear View Post
    yep this will prob be a trap per usual, the bottom is still yet to be found... but idk..

lol i told my mom that this is prob a trap, she sees it pumping and has the mindset of the typical trapees.

You mean the second it moves, it's bullrun? lol
    *US Navy Vet*

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    You mean the second it moves, it's bullrun? lol
    MISCERS.COM

Official MISC Discord since 2017 ~ 400+ members ~ https://discord.gg/uSk8jNj

Originally Posted by yokeybear View Post

lmao, this.

https://blockonomi.com/nasdaq-vaneck...tcoin-futures/
    *US Navy Vet*

Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do any of you use a nano ledger? I've had mine since July/August and it is absolute garbage, especially if you're staking. I have not been able to get into it in a few days and it won't sync. Their support is in France, and is by email only.
    *Looking at sats makes me cry crew*
    *Lack of stats coping crew*
    *ZEN crew*
    *OMG Crew*
    *NEO crew*
    *Please moon crew*