Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315
Results 9,421 to 9,437 of 9437
    UK and Hogwarts HarryPotterCliv's Avatar
    HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryPotterCliv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    Surprising amount of misc OGs in here with old join dates.

Are any of you guys noticing friends/normies ask you about crypto or trying to enter into this space?

And has anyone found an SXP like play recently? That was one of the most obvious low risk/high reward plays, don't know if one like that is going to come around again anytime soon

We're ~2x+ away from ATH mCap. Will be interesting to see how things play out moving forward as to whether BTC will lead this run or alts. In the last bull there was a lot of Tether FUD and also far less stable coin trading pairs (and alternatives to Tether) for alts, BTC acted almost as a safe haven that people ran into thus leading to the alt <-> BTC cycles we saw throughout the run up.

Uniswap / DeFI is madness right now. Very akin to the ICO craze of 2017. Even to a greater level of degeneracy. I'm not sure who is punting on these ultra **** coins and propping their prices up
    I've been sharing SXP with the misc for weeks. My threads keep getting deleted and I keep getting negged for it.

I keep getting accused of being a shill. I am only a shill if I am pumping up a coin to dump immediately. I have no intention of dumping on the misc. There were some good guys that have helped me. I want to repay the favour.

Currently, SXP is sitting at 200 million market cap. I firmly believe it will go above and beyond 1 billion market cap. I bought in at around 100 million market cap and I won't begin selling a single SXP until somewhere above 1 billion market cap.

If you look at the tokenomics, you will see this:

If you have $100,000 and you invest in SXP now. If SXP takes CRO market cap, or below it say, 2 billion, you get $100,000/year from staking. This goes on for as long as SXP has a market cap of 2 billion.

$52,000 in SXP now gives ~$52,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds
    $25,000 in SXP now gives ~$25,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds
    $100,000 in SXP now gives ~$100,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds
    $1,000,000 in SXP now gives ~$1,000,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds

It is almost 1:1 on 12% APY PoS, just a tad more than the numbers listed here.

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just popping in so the boob who said bands would hit $20 before lnk can eat his words. Eat up
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    Surprising amount of misc OGs in here with old join dates.

Are any of you guys noticing friends/normies ask you about crypto or trying to enter into this space?

And has anyone found an SXP like play recently? That was one of the most obvious low risk/high reward plays, don't know if one like that is going to come around again anytime soon

We're ~2x+ away from ATH mCap. Will be interesting to see how things play out moving forward as to whether BTC will lead this run or alts. In the last bull there was a lot of Tether FUD and also far less stable coin trading pairs (and alternatives to Tether) for alts, BTC acted almost as a safe haven that people ran into thus leading to the alt <-> BTC cycles we saw throughout the run up.

Uniswap / DeFI is madness right now. Very akin to the ICO craze of 2017. Even to a greater level of degeneracy. I'm not sure who is punting on these ultra **** coins and propping their prices up
    Honestly the folk comparing the current altcoin market action to the ICO craze during peak 2017 bull market must have not been in this space prior to the last bubble. Here is a chart of the altcoin market cap going back to 2016:

Wide dotted lines are the halving dates, narrow dotted line is the date BTC broke the previous ~$1200 ATH, roughly.

As you can see, there was a large altcoin surge in 2016 post halving. And if you compare it to what we are seeing now, you can see we are barely even at the beginning of an uptrend. The alt market in 2016 continued to do large multiples all the way till the BTC ATH and beyond.

Coins were doing crazy gains back then too - I remember XMR jumping from sub dollar to ~$15 in just a few months in mid to late 2016. The only real reason that some alts have done even bigger (like 100x plus) multiples this time around is because we are measuring from the bottom of the unexpected COVID crash which saw an insta -80% on all alts before they bounced back, otherwise the gains are not really much higher.

Tl;dr the current altcoin rallies are in no way comparable to last bull market peak. This is nothing other than the start of a longer term uptrend after two years of relentless dumping. Even if you look at crypto search interest, it is a fraction of that of the ICO craze and again only just starting to tick upwards.

Yeah there are some coins that have jumped on the DeFi hype and outperformed others, but there is nothing comparatively unsustainable or outrageous about how the alt space is currently moving on the whole.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Honestly the folk comparing the current altcoin market action to the ICO craze during peak 2017 bull market must have not been in this space prior to the last bubble. Here is a chart of the altcoin market cap going back to 2016:

Wide dotted lines are the halving dates, narrow dotted line is the date BTC broke the previous ~$1200 ATH, roughly.

As you can see, there was a large altcoin surge in 2016 post halving. And if you compare it to what we are seeing now, you can see we are barely even at the beginning of an uptrend. The alt market in 2016 continued to do large multiples all the way till the BTC ATH and beyond.

Coins were doing crazy gains back then too - I remember XMR jumping from sub dollar to ~$15 in just a few months in mid to late 2016. The only real reason that some alts have done even bigger (like 100x plus) multiples this time around is because we are measuring from the bottom of the unexpected COVID crash which saw an insta -80% on all alts before they bounced back, otherwise the gains are not really much higher.

Tl;dr the current altcoin rallies are in no way comparable to last bull market peak. This is nothing other than the start of a longer term uptrend after two years of relentless dumping. Even if you look at crypto search interest, it is a fraction of that of the ICO craze and again only just starting to tick upwards.

Yeah there are some coins that have jumped on the DeFi hype and outperformed others, but there is nothing comparatively unsustainable or outrageous about how the alt space is currently moving on the whole.
    100% this. Good post breh

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNHun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I basically base it off of this thread. How long have we had this thread going now, a year? Do you guys remember we used to go through these in days by the end of the crypto bull market? It was absolute madness. I am waiting for that day again, and those will be the days when everything will be mooning. I have to say I really miss those days, the most fun I had in the markets.

BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anything more than just the the tether integration causing the omg pump
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    Listen. Feel. Enjoy

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GNHun View Post
    I basically base it off of this thread. How long have we had this thread going now, a year? Do you guys remember we used to go through these in days by the end of the crypto bull market? It was absolute madness. I am waiting for that day again, and those will be the days when everything will be mooning. I have to say I really miss those days, the most fun I had in the markets.
    2017 was an irrational year for cryptocurrencies. If you're in search of 'fun' there are plenty of easier and less time intensive ways of gambling.

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BUFUbrah View Post
    Anything more than just the the tether integration causing the omg pump
    Yea I caught that. The first thing that occurred to me is that I read in that there are a bunch of protests going on in Thailand against the government and the monarch there. I wonder if the OMG pump is somehow related since I believe OMG and the Thailand have strong ties.

Registered User SleeveStretchin's Avatar
    SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HarryPotterCliv View Post
    I've been sharing SXP with the misc for weeks. My threads keep getting deleted and I keep getting negged for it.

I keep getting accused of being a shill. I am only a shill if I am pumping up a coin to dump immediately. I have no intention of dumping on the misc. There were some good guys that have helped me. I want to repay the favour.

Currently, SXP is sitting at 200 million market cap. I firmly believe it will go above and beyond 1 billion market cap. I bought in at around 100 million market cap and I won't begin selling a single SXP until somewhere above 1 billion market cap.

If you look at the tokenomics, you will see this:

If you have $100,000 and you invest in SXP now. If SXP takes CRO market cap, or below it say, 2 billion, you get $100,000/year from staking. This goes on for as long as SXP has a market cap of 2 billion.

$52,000 in SXP now gives ~$52,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds
    $25,000 in SXP now gives ~$25,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds
    $100,000 in SXP now gives ~$100,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds
    $1,000,000 in SXP now gives ~$1,000,000/year free if SXP market cap goes to 2 billion and holds

It is almost 1:1 on 12% APY PoS, just a tad more than the numbers listed here.
    I have been riding SXP and I love what they are doing. Staking starts on the 22nd of August. It will start trending upwards again after the BNB snapshot in a few hours.

OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGWTFBBQ? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been lurking this thread for awhile. I just wanted to say that I bought into SXP. I may have put in more money than I should have. I am not saying it will pump or not, but it does seems to have some solid fundamentals. I don't think it is a chitcoin, but it has a lot more potential than the other projects out there. It seems to have strong support on Twitter, the team seems solid and it is owned and backed by Binance. The news of the BNB airdrop of SXP seems to have hurt the price in the short-term, but may have immense value in the long-term. I trust that Binance knows what they are doing and they still have to support the heck out of Swipe because the SXP token powers the Binance Card. I can't wait until the SXP to SXP airdrop staking on August 23.

https://www.binance.com/en/support/a...28a24113a2ddea

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    is bat dead ?
    No, in fact its quite the opposite. I don't think theres a better risk reward play. Potential 40x

17m users with a ton of updates coming soon.
    No signature

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ETH about to take a one way rocket ship to $700.
    Toxic Masculinity

nice bump homo <3

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    time to turn off ads on mobile brave. don't quite know what happened, i didn't change anything

but all of the sudden the most depressing stories were being shown on my phone. like i didn't change ad frequencies or anything. and really strange because i dont look at weird chit on the internet

but brb story/ headlines about 5 and 6 year old girls texting grandma/grandpa they think moms dead cause they see blood on the ground under door
    brb someone throws dog off building
    brb mom murders young son

etc., etc.

even grazing the headlines of that chit depresses me

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Early retirement itt

LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    time to turn off ads on mobile brave. don't quite know what happened, i didn't change anything

but all of the sudden the most depressing stories were being shown on my phone. like i didn't change ad frequencies or anything. and really strange because i dont look at weird chit on the internet

but brb story/ headlines about 5 and 6 year old girls texting grandma/grandpa they think moms dead cause they see blood on the ground under door
    brb someone throws dog off building
    brb mom murders young son

etc., etc.

even grazing the headlines of that chit depresses me
    That's pretty phucked up, bro. Might want to ask on their ******** or something?