rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Automated software for trading

What software are you guys using? I'm tired of scripting chit for robinhood just to have their api chit out whatever. Is there a gui out there that can be configured to have access to DJI and the like? I've taken a look at metatrader, no luck. Ninjatrader looks like it's just for futures. Tradestation reps are acting shady but I think its the climate. I don't use a brokerage at the moment so that may be why they're sluggish.
    CNN says it's illegal for you to neg me.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*
    This post brought to you by:
    Monster Zero Energy Ultra Sunrise