r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Multiple names on a home title ?

Hey I need some advice . I’m helping my wife’s parents out by putting a down payment on a house for them . They are letting me put my name on the house , my wife and one of her parents . A total of 3 people on the title . We all have a good relationship . The house will be paid off . It needs some renovation then we play to get a home equity loan so her parents can pay me back the loan and they will pay the home equity loan . Is there information people can give me about multiple names on a tittle . Purchase is in Florida . I always prepare for worst case scenario . Could they added someone else to the title or take me off . Can you sell the house without permission of the other 2 people on the title ?
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

50- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do To Stop My Shine, This is God's Plan Homie, This Aint Mine!" -50