Page 54 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 8314
    RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright petty boyos I have a srs crypto question:

Have BTC transactions gotten any more efficient yet? I was reading somewhere that the amount of computing power required for each transaction was like 100x(not sure exact #s, but incredibly high) more than a CC transaction.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Alright petty boyos I have a srs crypto question:

Have BTC transactions gotten any more efficient yet? I was reading somewhere that the amount of computing power required for each transaction was like 100x(not sure exact #s, but incredibly high) more than a CC transaction.
    Why does it matter? Do you think that processing 16 numbers to a central computer getting back 1s or 0s and then saying yes transfer or no don't is creating bottle necks?

The bigger problem is that there is a delay in the hand shake and the software to get the hand shake to take place requires knowledge to set up. Plus tax law is a problem because each sell is an event.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Why does it matter? Do you think that processing 16 numbers to a central computer getting back 1s or 0s and then saying yes transfer or no don't is creating bottle necks?

The bigger problem is that there is a delay in the hand shake and the software to get the hand shake to take place requires knowledge to set up. Plus tax law is a problem because each sell is an event.

You don't think it is a problem that the cost of a transaction is upwards of x10 that of a credit card? Who do you think pays the added costs for transactions?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kalmah6661 View Post
    I always lol when sad kunts fill the crypto threads with prophecies of doom.

"BTC is dead. Crypto is a scam."

Just lol. In the past decade, how many times have people done this exact thing? 50 times now?

Not to mention how pathetic it is to kick people when they're down. What's the point? Do you just not understand what crypto is and think it's imaginary money and we're all stupid?

Nobody does this when Amazon stock drops 20%. But people seem to love bashing on crypto traders who lose 20%. Makes no sense.

----------->pleb Misc
    Was this really happening before? How many people even knew about cryptocurrency before the big run last year

But it can probably be chalked up to the animosity between Cryptobrahs and no-coiners. When crypto is on a bull run, it's shoved in the faces of no-coiners. When crypto is plummeting, it's the opposite. No-coiners want to see cryptobrahs fail, either because they (we) feel they've missed out and don't want to see others succeed, or just to be "right", or for a range of other possible reasons

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    You don't think it is a problem that the cost of a transaction is upwards of x10 that of a credit card? Who do you think pays the added costs for transactions?
    Imagine this... You want to play a game of minesweeper

I have Minesweeper A and Minesweeper B.

Minesweeper B is 10 times less efficient than minesweeper A. Do you care?

No because your toaster has enough processing power to easily do both.

The "size" of the transaction is pretty meaningless in this situation.

BTC's transaction problem is that the handshake takes too long.

For example imagine a game of minesweeper where before it showed you what the box was it first needed to contact a computer on Mars to get the value of the box.
    Last edited by Austanian; 11-27-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Characteristics of money: durability, portability, divisibility, uniformity, acceptability, limited supply. I would argue limited supply is the most important factor for the avg person on a long term basis. Our purchasing power since 1900 has decreased by like 95%, and with QE and trillions in world wide debt, this farce will only get accelerated in the next downturn.

Btc is first and foremost a money/currency, it can go up 100x and still be comparitively cheap compared to todays currencies. It's why i laugh at any article/media coverage calling btc a bubble, how can any currency under networth 1 trill usd be considered a bubble, compared to QE and the 'everything bubble' we're in today.

Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    Characteristics of money: durability, portability, divisibility, uniformity, acceptability, limited supply. I would argue limited supply is the most important factor for the avg person on a long term basis. Our purchasing power since 1900 has decreased by like 95%, and with QE and trillions in world wide debt, this farce will only get accelerated in the next downturn.

Btc is first and foremost a money/currency, it can go up 100x and still be comparitively cheap compared to todays currencies. It's why i laugh at any article/media coverage calling btc a bubble, how can any currency under networth 1 trill usd be considered a bubble, compared to QE and the 'everything bubble' we're in today.
    Deflation is a whole lot worse for an economy than a 2-3% inflationary rate... (contract negotiations) Plus it goes against the whole time value of money principle.

Just because something is less than something else doesn't mean it wasn't overpriced.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hows everyone doing? Not hear to preach bear or bull. I have come to the realization that me,you,krown,eich,vitalik etc have no idea what we are doing here so im not going to worry too much. Got a nice slice of humble pie i think. Im trying to be a better person this time around. I dont want to feel pride,anger,greed,jealousy,guilt etc anymore. I might, but i dont want to put a lot of stock in it.

I am still involved in the BAT project and i still like ethereum, but i think there could be some even better systems. After analyzing crypto for so long i think i have figured out its all pretty broken. Thats just my opinion and im probably wrong, but i also feel like i could be right and that new consensus mechanisms and chains could be built that are much better than bitcoin or ethereum.

Im not a Garry Kasparov, but the first move isnt always the best move. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool%27s_mate
    lol at chromecels and firefoxcels

brave browser crew

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    Hows everyone doing? Not hear to preach bear or bull. I have come to the realization that me,you,krown,eich,vitalik etc have no idea what we are doing here so im not going to worry too much. Got a nice slice of humble pie i think. Im trying to be a better person this time around. I dont want to feel pride,anger,greed,jealousy,guilt etc anymore. I might, but i dont want to put a lot of stock in it.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am still involved in the BAT project and i still like ethereum, but i think there could be some even better systems. After analyzing crypto for so long i think i have figured out its all pretty broken. Thats just my opinion and im probably wrong, but i also feel like i could be right and that new consensus mechanisms and chains could be built that are much better than bitcoin or ethereum.

Im not a Garry Kasparov, but the first move isnt always the best move. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool%27s_mate
    Been ages since you've gone m8
    Who the hell's this guy they call Bob Cock?

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Been ages since you've gone m8
    In crypto time...

**MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Deflation is a whole lot worse for an economy than a 2-3% inflationary rate... (contract negotiations) Plus it goes against the whole time value of money principle.

Just because something is less than something else doesn't mean it wasn't overpriced.
    Deflationary when comparing BTC vs fiat currencies yes, but if ppl only accepted BTC and not fiat the BTC supply is currently increasing by 3.85% per annum, cut to 1.8% on the next halving. And if we were to use previous 1980 weighted metrics for measurements of inflation, it would actually be closer to 10%. I don't know about you guys, but it feels more like that to me than the so called ~3%.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...flation-charts

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the CEO from Binance is a genius

they just combined all of their stable coins into one ticker - this puts all possible tether-fud to bed

more: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us...s/360020203991

Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    Deflationary when comparing BTC vs fiat currencies yes, but if ppl only accepted BTC and not fiat the BTC supply is currently increasing by 3.85% per annum, cut to 1.8% on the next halving. And if we were to use previous 1980 weighted metrics for measurements of inflation, it would actually be closer to 10%. I don't know about you guys, but it feels more like that to me than the so called ~3%.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...flation-charts
    Just compare it to the buying power of "this basket of items" not in terms of fiat. Because BTC is designed to get much harder to mine the farther along you get there is inherently going to be deflation.

In terms of buying power I think of inflation like this.

IF INFLATION was 3% that means that something I would buy for $1 ten years ago should now cost about $1.34. That seems to be pretty close to my reality.

Yes we can argue methods for calculating that rate and that could shift inflation a percent or two. (I think energy should be included in the basket of goods for example).

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post

they just combined all of their stable coins into one ticker - this puts all possible tether-fud to bed

OMG! A NORMAL POST!!!!! lmao

Saw this, good move.

Also, I happened to see somewhere on twitter last week people going into a frenzy over the BCH fork, and it being shutdown on CB and another exchange - and the trader not being able to make trades. Just LOL @ people that have any kind of investment and never check it, nor stay current with things. It's truly a riot just how dumb people are.
    *US Navy Vet*

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    Your beyond retarded. Did you and the other people here actually READ the article?

They dont accept BTC to pay taxes, only USD. READ the article. Ill let you figure out the rest, by reading it.

Some of you are god damn delusional lmfao
    This. Obvious click bait title. Reality is the btc is market sold by a 3rd party for USD which is given to the IRS. That’s incrediblly different than the IRS holding Bitcoin and only negatively impacts the price of btc
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i forgot that you and krown built javascript and ethereum. Im not going to make an appeal to authority argument because i think we are all retarded. Its fine if you want to believe that. thanks for the welcome back guys

Anyone interested in doing some blockchain research with me? Im looking into building something pretty big.

brave browser crew

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back Parker.

I'm just waiting for REQ to drop another 60sats so I can increase my stack 40pc from that pump.
    Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yay welcome back!

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Parker is back and he lost his sarcasm. Bummer, those were my favorite posts.
    Toxic Masculinity

Platinum Account User BoomPowSurprise's Avatar
    BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i forgot that you and krown built javascript and ethereum. Im not going to make an appeal to authority argument because i think we are all retarded. Its fine if you want to believe that. thanks for the welcome back guys

Anyone interested in doing some blockchain research with me? Im looking into building something pretty big.
    just DM me when the ICO drops my guy
    *6'0" crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *always pick 3 crew*
    *perestroika cigeretka in mouth crew*
    *bmw crew*
    *downhill mountain biking crew*
    *briefcase full of money crew*
    *smash your girl in some Adidas flip flops crew*

Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000)

Only if the deflation is caused by force - i.e. only if somebody forcefully decreases the money supply Or if the money supply suddenly contracts as it can at the start of a depression.

Deflation in the case of hard money like gold (or btc) does not have adverse affects. Rather the opposite.

At root this is because the source of production (and thus income/wealth/wellbeing) is previous production - savings NOT spending as was thought by Keynes and his disciples.

If the money supply is fixed (or only increases slowly as with gold) then interest rates (and by extension profit rates) reflect time preferences and will tend to move toward equilibrium over the term structure. This movement toward equilibrium is ultimately the reason why the s called paradox of thrift is straight bull****.

For a full exposition of why this is so go to Von Mises' The Theory of Money and Credit Human Action and / or Jesus Huerta De Soto's Money, bank credit, and economic cycles

Also just LOL at anyone who believes the official statistic of price level increase. It's produced by the very people who have an incentive to understate it!

Also inflation refers to the increase in the money supply - which does not necessarily lead to an increase in the price level - https://mises.org/wire/rising-money-...-rising-prices
    Last edited by Mythenthefang; 11-27-2018 at 06:45 PM.
    Natty poverty maintenance crew

Actual economist crew

Austrian school crew

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So like, should i start buying or wait till we hit 0

Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000)

Interesting

Tether still suspect AF to me, but this is a good way to contain the damage Tether finally exploding would do
    Natty poverty maintenance crew

Actual economist crew

Austrian school crew

Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    Parker is back and he lost his sarcasm. Bummer, those were my favorite posts.
    i will rape you if i get the chance

brave browser crew

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mythenthefang View Post
    Interesting

Tether still suspect AF to me, but this is a good way to contain the damage Tether finally exploding would do
    yeh that's my tinfoil theory on these new stablecoins showing up and getting pushed by the exchanges. Sleight of hand basically, allows tether to go away without people noticing and without destroying the market.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Originally Posted by Mythenthefang View Post
    Only if the deflation is caused by force - i.e. only if somebody forcefully decreases the money supply Or if the money supply suddenly contracts as it can at the start of a depression.

Deflation in the case of hard money like gold (or btc) does not have adverse affects. Rather the opposite.

At root this is because the source of production (and thus income/wealth/wellbeing) is previous production - savings NOT spending as was thought by Keynes and his disciples.

If the money supply is fixed (or only increases slowly as with gold) then interest rates (and by extension profit rates) reflect time preferences and will tend to move toward equilibrium over the term structure. This movement toward equilibrium is ultimately the reason why the s called paradox of thrift is straight bull****.

For a full exposition of why this is so go to Von Mises' The Theory of Money and Credit Human Action and / or Jesus Huerta De Soto's Money, bank credit, and economic cycles

Also just LOL at anyone who believes the official statistic of price level increase. It's produced by the very people who have an incentive to understate it!

Also inflation refers to the increase in the money supply - which does not necessarily lead to an increase in the price level - https://mises.org/wire/rising-money-...-rising-prices
    Deflation is bad for all CONTRACTS to include Employment.

Imagine buying a house and 20 years from now it is worth less AND you are paying a higher percentage of your income.

It spans beyond simple debt and extends into employment contracts. Could you imagine hiring someone and then never wanting to give them a raise because their current contract is now worth much more than when they signed it? It would be stupid to EVER sign a long term contract.

Minor inflation is good because it takes into account Time Value of Money, allows for risk avoidance by locking in long term. Beyond that errors and mistakes would compound over time. Could you imagine having a 20k Medical bill and every year the payment becomes more and more of your income?

Deflation is BAD for an economy.

Surprised no one is talking about the SEC chairman’s Q and A at the consensus conference today. Pretty much shot down ETFs in the short term

DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidL913 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At this point, I really don't give a fuk about the ETF.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Misc Crypto Crew***

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i say lets roll sideways for 6 months or so.
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.