shivex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Looking for Motivation / Buddy's

12th of January I will be going on a big trip through South Amerika (now living in Holland).
    Quit my job and have 2 months to get my body the strongest it can be before I leave with a 5-day training program, waking up 6 am, eating about 6 meals a day.
    The planning goes al well, but my motivation is where its lacking sometimes, that's where I need someone to give me that kick in the ass.
    so hoping to get some new friends here, that will kick the **** out of me when needed

pattisapu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shivex View Post
    12th of January I will be going on a big trip through South Amerika (now living in Holland).
    Quit my job and have 2 months to get my body the strongest it can be before I leave with a 5-day training program, waking up 6 am, eating about 6 meals a day.
    The planning goes al well, but my motivation is where its lacking sometimes, that's where I need someone to give me that kick in the ass.
    so hoping to get some new friends here, that will kick the **** out of me when needed
    wow...good luck!!!

shivex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pattisapu View Post
    wow...good luck!!!
    Thanks!, so far so good

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong