TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I failed for 10 years. Now lets get this done at 37.

Hi,

well 10 years ago I made myself the decision to loose weight.
    In those 10 Years I didnt loose any weight at all.
    First i was addicted to weed, then to kratom, then to videogames, then i was depressed, then i was this and that. and everytime I gained weight again.

Its terrible. Well. I feel like in the last weeks something has changed. I might have a chance now. So anyway. I am now at 84,4 KG. My Goal is below 65 KG.

My starting workout is 4 times a week I do cardio for 30 Minutes. Then I do pull ups 3 sets max. Then 3x15 incline bench press. Then 3x15 overhead press.
    I know its not much but its a start. I just want to get into the habbit. After the workout I jump into my sauna tent for 20 minutes, then i take a cold shower.
    I will fast everyday until 1pm. Then Take a whey shake and have my main and first meal at 4pm.

My diet is going to be strict and healthy with D3, magnesium and fish oil supplements. I will write down my weight every 7 days.

If you want to see my ugly ass I will attach a pic of me from today.

Well what can I say. I also have this rule now to not mindlessly browse the internet until 3pm. I found myself very distracted the whole day browing the web from mroning to evening. And i do that since 20 years now. No wonder nothing gets done.
    Now I try to do other stuff then browing the web. And I feel much better and happier now since I do that. Sure sometimes im bored but then i do something else. I really want to make this work now.
    Last edited by TitusVI; 06-18-2022 at 11:43 AM.

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Good plan!

Best wishes! (From one late-starter to another)
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621