Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean mass decreasing, body fat increasing but no scale weight changes... WTF?

Okay so I was pretty lean at one point, I had measured my body composition at my local nutrition store (the InBody machine, model #230) and my lowest was 4.5%. I know this is not likely super accurate, because any lower than 8% and I'd probaby be dead, however this method is the most accurate of my options, nonetheless. I go back 2 months later and find my fat % increased by 2 lbs, and LBM down by a little less tha 1/2 lb. I thought maybe I was overdoing my weekly cheat meals, so I cut calories a little more to compensate for the extra surplus calories I believe I may have been consuming. My weight in general on the scale has not changed, only basic water fluctuations up & down 4 lbs and the weekly average usually stays within a 1-3 lb range long term. So I go back to have my body fat % tested today again, a month later, only to find that my fat % has gone up AGAIN by 1 lb, and my lean mass continued to go down by about 1 lb. I haven't changed my diet/macros in all this time, although since my school semester started I have been missing a couple of lifting sessions here and there throughout the week. What gives? I am noticing some fat in areas starting to increase, like my abs starting to fade and my boobs getting slightly bigger... sorry to put it that bluntly, but that's what I'm noticing... it also seems like I slightly gaining muscle in some areas, but losing it in others. I eat relatively clean all week, except for my couple of cheat meals on 1 day a week.

I know that my bf % is increasing for sure. I was advised by the guy at the counter (Max Muscle Nutrition Store) that I may not be eating enough for my activity level, so thus my body is hanging onto fat and burning through muscle to survive. I eat about 1200 cals a day, workout both cardio and resistance training 2-4 hours a daily. I've never had this problem until now. In fact, my BF was continually going down for about 1 year, until this started 2 months ago... why? Is it possible I need to eat more? does the body stop once it hits a certain BF and start reversing fat storage if the diet is too strict for too long? i'm a bit worried to increase my caloric intake, because I might gain even more fat%

I'd like to hear anyone's experience with similar issues and/or has some advice on how to stop the fat gain & preserve my LBM back to where it used to be.
    Don't judge, you were once a noob too

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kilama View Post
    I eat about 1200 cals a day, workout both cardio and resistance training 2-4 hours a daily.
    Unless you're a 100lb female I doubt this to be true. Even if you were, I doubt you could survive with that level of activity on 1200 calories for very long.

Another post wondering about wildly different results from those "gimmick" machines.

They are in no way accurate, and results will vary drastically based on body hydration/glycogen levels, food intake/dietary changes, as well as several other factors.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Unless you're a 100lb female I doubt this to be true. Even if you were, I doubt you could survive with that level of activity on 1200 calories for very long.

Another post wondering about wildly different results from those "gimmick" machines.

They are in no way accurate, and results will vary drastically based on body hydration/glycogen levels, food intake/dietary changes, as well as several other factors.
    um... but I am a 100 lb female. I forgot to mention I suppose, I am 29 yrs old, 93 lbs and 5'1 tall. Yes, I do eat between 1200-1300 cals a day, been doing so for about 8 months. I take it this is not healthy though, as you and many have been recommending to me. I know those machines are not super accurate, which is why I take the exact numbers with a grain of salt, however because I've been consistent with photos and measuring on the machine every four weeks (wearing the same clothes and being sure to match my last hydration level, & weighing in the same time of the day) I don't think it's just a coincidence or that it's randomly going up more and more every time. Fat % seems to be increasing in my photos too, not just on the scale which is why I'm starting to be concerned...

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you didn't get weaker or heavier then just relax.

Skin hydration, glycogen storage, inflammation from training, water retention (especially from a womans monthly cycle) can all completely confound any attempts to analyse true body composition.

And completely disregard BIA results - don't even try to use such a device as it won't help you in any way - this thread is evidence of that - and many other similar ones I've seen.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I should have just looked at your other posts to see that you are in fact a small female. I guess I'm just jaded by all the other posts in this forum and I expected you to be a 200 lb male.

There is no machine currently in existence that can give you bodyfat results with any degree of accuracy. I just really don't understand this wild fascination with numbers spewed out from a machine that for some reason people put all their faith and belief in.

Just do yourself a favor and look in the mirror. Like how you look? If not then fix it.. If you do then keep on doing whatever you're doing...
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How can you only eat 1200 calories...... with 2-4 hours of training your tdee is like 2000

Me and my friend (30 years old) that compete never dip below 1800 during prep for a show and we don’t spend more than 2 h in a gym daily. She is 5’ 100lbs I am 5’3 100-105 I eat 2200 cals a day. Also there is no way you are 4% do you still have your monthly? If you are only eating 1200 you might not be eating enough to maintain muscle mass but still not much fat either. Has your strength changed? Have you had any lab work done recently?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the most accurate option you have for a tool gives you a number that is 4% lower than dead, why would you give any credence to its readings? I mean, think that through. It makes no sense whatsoever.

You've mentioned eating a low carb diet and cheat meals. You're just seeing fluctuations in water weight. You're tiny, which will make them more noticeable.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know this is not likely super accurate, because any lower than 8% and I'd probaby be dead
    Then why would you be basing so much of your time, energy, and welfare on this information?

um... but I am a 100 lb female. I forgot to mention I suppose, I am 29 yrs old, 93 lbs and 5'1 tall. Yes, I do eat between 1200-1300 cals a day, been doing so for about 8 months. I take it this is not healthy though, as you and many have been recommending to me. I know those machines are not super accurate, which is why I take the exact numbers with a grain of salt, however because I've been consistent with photos
    OK, well you could post a few of the photos here and you would likely get some reasonable advice. In general it does not sound like you have anything to gain from dieting further. Do you weight train regularly on a set program?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    How can you only eat 1200 calories...... with 2-4 hours of training your tdee is like 2000

Me and my friend (30 years old) that compete never dip below 1800 during prep for a show and we don’t spend more than 2 h in a gym daily. She is 5’ 100lbs I am 5’3 100-105 I eat 2200 cals a day. Also there is no way you are 4% do you still have your monthly? If you are only eating 1200 you might not be eating enough to maintain muscle mass but still not much fat either. Has your strength changed? Have you had any lab work done recently?
    I know that I'm not 4%. That is a lethal BF % and I know I'm not that low. My strength was a bit lower when I was leaner because I do low carb, which is partly why I've lost a bit of muscle but I bumed up carbs just a little bit and was able to maintain for awhile. The strange thing is I've felt like I've gotten MORE strength with my BF increasing, yet the losing lean mass doesn't make sense. Why would I feel stronger if my lean mass is decreasing? maybe I'm reading my measurements wrong...? I've had lab work done and from what has been reported everything was normal according to my physician.

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    If the most accurate option you have for a tool gives you a number that is 4% lower than dead, why would you give any credence to its readings? I mean, think that through. It makes no sense whatsoever.

You've mentioned eating a low carb diet and cheat meals. You're just seeing fluctuations in water weight. You're tiny, which will make them more noticeable.
    Well as I said I don't take the numbers from the machine to seriously. It's the consistent increase after 3 times of measuring my body composition that is leading me to believe there is some level of truth to it's readings. If my BF % is going up every single time, in addition to visual changes I'm noticing, then there must be some degree of accuracy I would think?

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well as I said I don't take the numbers from the machine to seriously. It's the consistent increase after 3 times of measuring my body composition that is leading me to believe there is some level of truth to it's readings. If my BF % is going up every single time, in addition to visual changes I'm noticing, then there must be some degree of accuracy I would think?
    No, there's not. BIA is quite inaccurate for both one time readings and comparisons over time. People like to say that over and over but BIA machines are not useful for anything other than making money for the people who sell them.

https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...impedance-bia/

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Okay so I was pretty lean at one point, I had measured my body composition at my local nutrition store (the InBody machine, model #230) and my lowest was 4.5%. I know this is not likely super accurate,
    It was off by probably 200 percent or more...

Do not use the readings at all - in any way, shape, form, or fashion. You're chasing the wind.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know that I'm not 4%. That is a lethal BF % and I know I'm not that low. My strength was a bit lower when I was leaner because I do low carb, which is partly why I've lost a bit of muscle but I bumed up carbs just a little bit and was able to maintain for awhile. The strange thing is I've felt like I've gotten MORE strength with my BF increasing, yet the losing lean mass doesn't make sense. Why would I feel stronger if my lean mass is decreasing? maybe I'm reading my measurements wrong...? I've had lab work done and from what has been reported everything was normal according to my physician.
    when weight goes up, you will get stronger in most cases unless your over weight and not working out.

Some times when you start to gain muscle it pushes the fat out a bit, like if your trying to get a skinny waist so you do a million sit ups but don’t lose any fat your waist will just get wider.

But there is no true way to tell the exact amount of lean mass, and if your like me, any gain is noticeable and isn’t the most comfortable thing even when it’s good! If you posted some pics I can help you more most likely. You can also message me on insta or here. Also it can be bloat like others said, when I carb cycle and cut water for comp I can put on 10 pounds almost of water post comp (and I never go eat a bunch of food, I normally go for fruit and yogurt the night after
    Last edited by snailsrus; 10-25-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never hurts to pull thyroid labs.

Lots of examples of people screwing up their thyroids while dieting.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If you didn't get weaker or heavier then just relax.

Skin hydration, glycogen storage, inflammation from training, water retention (especially from a womans monthly cycle) can all completely confound any attempts to analyse true body composition.

And completely disregard BIA results - don't even try to use such a device as it won't help you in any way - this thread is evidence of that - and many other similar ones I've seen.
    I haven't gotten weaker, strangely enough I've been feeling stronger and lifting somewhat heavier since my BF% seems to have gone up. Weird, I thought it might be muscle but no that doesn't show up in my photos either, so I'm very confused

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Never hurts to pull thyroid labs.

Lots of examples of people screwing up their thyroids while dieting.

Lots of examples of people screwing up their thyroids while dieting.[/QUOTE]

I suspected this as well. My thyroid lab was inconclusive because it wasn't covered by my insurance, so I have no idea if there's any issues there... I don't have the budget to blow a few hundred dollars for a lab test, nor would I want to D:

This and your other posts have a lot of red flags. You’re either obsessive compulsive, have an ED, body dysmorphia, or some combination of the them. In one of your other posts you’re obsessed about the potential amount of calories in mustard.

You are rail thin based on your photo in the BF percentage thread. Please quit starving yourself and go seek some professional help.

This and your other posts have a lot of red flags. You’re either obsessive compulsive, have an ED, body dysmorphia, or some combination of the them. In one of your other posts you’re obsessed about the potential amount of calories in mustard.

You are rail thin based on your photo in the BF percentage thread. Please quit starving yourself and go seek some professional help.
    I see where your concern is, however those posts were several months ago. Yes, I do have a bit of compulsive behavior still, I won't deny that, however I have taken more effort to learn proper nutrition and healthier methods/habits since then. That photo you see was months ago, and FYI I've already sought help. That doesn't mean I'm going to just quit my efforts entirely at fitness and nutrition. I am still learning and applying.

when weight goes up, you will get stronger in most cases unless your over weight and not working out.

Some times when you start to gain muscle it pushes the fat out a bit, like if your trying to get a skinny waist so you do a million sit ups but don’t lose any fat your waist will just get wider.

But there is no true way to tell the exact amount of lean mass, and if your like me, any gain is noticeable and isn’t the most comfortable thing even when it’s good! If you posted some pics I can help you more most likely. You can also message me on insta or here. Also it can be bloat like others said, when I carb cycle and cut water for comp I can put on 10 pounds almost of water post comp (and I never go eat a bunch of food, I normally go for fruit and yogurt the night after
    I've wondered about what you're saying about the muscle gain pushing out the fat. I know it's not possible to spot reduce, but I will say I have been incorporating more core exercises and feeling stronger in that area since then. My midsection isn't very jiggly, it feels as if it has firmed up along with the BF increase, yet at the same time my abs seems to be fading and my midsection feels thicker , so that's what makes me uncertain about either gain. I naturally have a thick trunk and upper body, runs in my family, so we tend to be more bulky in that area. I know it's not bloating on me though, I can usually tell the difference when it's water/sodium & I'll usually retain 3-7 lbs of water. Overall though, my waist feels denser & it's uncomfortable... but again I can't tell if it's muscle or fat. I'll message you some photos soon, please tell me what you think when you have chance to view? I would really appreciate it. Also what's your insta? I'm interested knowing more

I see where your concern is, however those posts were several months ago. Yes, I do have a bit of compulsive behavior still, I won't deny that, however I have taken more effort to learn proper nutrition and healthier methods/habits since then. That photo you see was months ago, and FYI I've already sought help. That doesn't mean I'm going to just quit my efforts entirely at fitness and nutrition. I am still learning and applying.
    I have to agree with xsquid99. You were already very lean in the photo and you've lost 7 more pounds since then. Your post has so many red flags. The insistence that you're gaining fat when there's absolutely nothing indicating it is a big one.

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    I have to agree with xsquid99. You were already very lean in the photo and you've lost 7 more pounds since then. Your post has so many red flags. The insistence that you're gaining fat when there's absolutely nothing indicating it is a big one.
    I'm not going to discuss my deeper health matters with online individuals whom never met/seen me before & that do not know me/my lifestyle personally. All you've seen is a pair of photos from a large gap in time. You have your opinion and that's fine, I can't control that. I never denied having eating troubles, & never denied/refused to get help. I am not going to argue whether or not people think I have an ED because it is no one's liberty to decide that for me and I will leave my private health matters in that regard to professionals whom are currently guiding me in those areas of my life. And I'll leave it at that, I don't have to explain myself, my personal health is my business.

As per my original forum question it is out of curiosity and I want to hear what others have experienced, if similar effects with their body composition during their journeys, what they did about it and what worked for them.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not going to discuss my deeper health matters with online individuals whom never met/seen me before & that do not know me/my lifestyle personally. All you've seen is a pair of photos from a large gap in time. You have your opinion and that's fine, I can't control that. I never denied having eating troubles, & never denied/refused to get help. I am not going to argue whether or not people think I have an ED because it is no one's liberty to decide that for me and I will leave my private health matters in that regard to professionals whom are currently guiding me in those areas of my life. And I'll leave it at that, I don't have to explain myself, my personal health is my business.

As per my original forum question it is out of curiosity and I want to hear what others have experienced, if similar effects with their body composition during their journeys, what they did about it and what worked for them.
    OK. You work out up to 4 hours a day and eat maybe 1200 calories a day. I've never starved myself silly, so I can't tellyou what I did about it or how it worked for me.

I also know those scales are nothing but toys, so I don't trust them to tell me that I'm burning muscle and adding fat.

I guess that's all the info/advice I can have for you.

I've wondered about what you're saying about the muscle gain pushing out the fat. I know it's not possible to spot reduce, but I will say I have been incorporating more core exercises and feeling stronger in that area since then. My midsection isn't very jiggly, it feels as if it has firmed up along with the BF increase, yet at the same time my abs seems to be fading and my midsection feels thicker , so that's what makes me uncertain about either gain. I naturally have a thick trunk and upper body, runs in my family, so we tend to be more bulky in that area. I know it's not bloating on me though, I can usually tell the difference when it's water/sodium & I'll usually retain 3-7 lbs of water. Overall though, my waist feels denser & it's uncomfortable... but again I can't tell if it's muscle or fat. I'll message you some photos soon, please tell me what you think when you have chance to view? I would really appreciate it. Also what's your insta? I'm interested knowing more
    weight can distribute funny when you gain it, and more so if you need a little meat on your bones, like most people will get chubby cheeks and more around the waist, it will even out!!! With enough food (protein and fat) you can have abs again with eating a healthy amount of food and at a higher weight, crazy right? All the diets out there say lose weight that’s the only way you will have abs!!! But it’s not true I know girls my height around 130 that have amazing abs!

My insta is snails.r.us
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm not gonna wade through a whole slew of responses however a 5-1 female taking in 2,000 cals will never lose weight. I DID catch the 2-4 hours in the gym and no this will not be all training time. There is just so much BS in this thread it isn't even funny
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 10-25-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people always over estimate how much food they need thats why so many people are fat.

im ~230lbs and eating ~1500 cals i feel fine and not losing strength and work out a lot

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I'm not gonna wade through a whole slew of responses however a 5-1 female taking in 2,000 cals will never lose weight. I DID catch the 2-4 hours in the gym and no this will not be all training time. There is just so much BS in this thread it isn't even funny
    she doesn’t need to lose weight and isn’t trying to she’s 90 pounds...

I am 5’3 and maintain at 2200 cals a day.... I have for years. But sure you know better. Lol I have a friend who I compete with and she’s on the same cals we cut at 1800 up to show day, she is 30 5’1. We both come in stage weight 95lbs roughly that’s dried out. I have to bulk at 2700 to see the scale move and at 120 maintain
    Last edited by snailsrus; 10-25-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by jbliss15 View Post
    people always over estimate how much food they need thats why so many people are fat.

im ~230lbs and eating ~1500 cals i feel fine and not losing strength and work out a lot
    People also underestimate (or are in denial) about how much they're really eating. 1500 calories for an active 230 lb male? You should be losing about 4+ lbs a week and if you're not then you're eating a lot more than 1500 calories.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am 5’3 and maintain at 2200 cals a day.... I have for years.
    That's a pretty damn high number for a woman of your size. You must have a big NEAT expenditure.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    That's a pretty damn high number for a woman of your size. You must have a big NEAT expenditure.
    it falls right in line with my tdee which is between 2050-2250
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

it falls right in line with my tdee which is between 2050-2250
    Im jelly. I'm 6-0 180 and that's close to mine.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB