herpeaks2244 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Female Muscle Attracts

Our instinctual drive to survive as a species attracts us to those
    more physically fit, male or female. In addition to the allure of muscle
    the perceived stronger person will more likely be a good provider physically and
    mentally. This is proven repeatedly when we see women attract a mate
    shortly after she decides to build muscle, loose weight and become physically fit.

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Instagram: @doctorv17

marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just playing devil's advocate.
    In this day and age a physically fit guy is usually stereotyped to be not particularly, I quote you, "a good provider physically and MENTALLY".

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marnied87 View Post
    Just playing devil's advocate.
    In this day and age a physically fit guy is usually stereotyped to be not particularly, I quote you, "a good provider physically and MENTALLY".
    Many bodybuilders are stereotyped to be brainless though. I have a friend who tutors math, and people are shocked that he can help kids with algebra 2, as he walks in with a jacked physique.

For women, I know many men will say that they are intimidated by a woman who lifts, if the guy isn't that particularly strong. Yet for men who lift, the majority prefer a woman who lifts. They can do that together in the gym as a hobby.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Many bodybuilders are stereotyped to be brainless though. I have a friend who tutors math, and people are shocked that he can help kids with algebra 2, as he walks in with a jacked physique.

For women, I know many men will say that they are intimidated by a woman who lifts, if the guy isn't that particularly strong. Yet for men who lift, the majority prefer a woman who lifts. They can do that together in the gym as a hobby.
    I'm not sure I agree with "the majority of men that lift prefer a woman who lifts." In my experience, I've seen many men with fitness model physiques in serious relationships with women that don't even go to the gym...go figure. As long as their girl stays "thin", that's all they care about (not saying I don't understand the attraction/thinking).

As far as "you know many men will say they are intimidated by a woman who lifts, especially if they aren't particularity strong?" I had suspected this in my gut all along, especially as both parties get into middle age. I just wish you had posted honest opinion much earlier......thanks, too little too late...JK!!
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) YvetteMax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post

Personally, when I see a guy with a jacked physique, I think "WOW! What self discipline and dedication he has!!!"

Then my second thought is, "He's probably not a good candidate for a partner because he's probably into himself way too much." I need to stop that mode of thinking because it's probably untrue and it's very unfair.