ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Time to sort myself out

So over the past year, I have managed to drop from 300lbs to 220 but have been wavering around 220/30. It's time to get to 200lbs and see how I feel at that weight. I just want to feel comfortable in my skin and be able to wear anything without thinking about how I look!

I'm creating this as I have just binged for 2 weeks on takeaways because of comfort eating. Recently, I got laid off and having just recently moved to London, it's becoming difficult to earn enough just to live on. But that's no excuse for poor eating.

I was aiming for 20lbs down by Christmas but it seems more likely to achieve this goal by the end of January.

I've weighed myself this morning, dreadfully it says 227. Time to sort myself out!

21/10/18
    Gettin' there slowly ...

5'10
    Began at 300lbs
    Current - 238lbs
    Goal - 200lbs

Bass Player ...

Deverne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Despite all that is said, it is difficult to lose weight specifically in just a few parts of our body.
    When we go to train we put in motion all the muscle mass, we can direct them to specific areas but in spite of everything, we will put into action the rest of the mass.
    To a good nutrition, we must always support specific exercises and ask us to advise personal trainers who will help us to tonify those parts of our body that need it. Isn'it?

ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ML94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Couldn’t agree more! It’s difficult!
    Gettin' there slowly ...

5'10
    Began at 300lbs
    Current - 238lbs
    Goal - 200lbs

Bass Player ...

So a quick update, weighed myself everyday so far and the number has come down to 220. Definite water retention, let’s see if it will come back to 217!
    Gettin' there slowly ...

5'10
    Began at 300lbs
    Current - 238lbs
    Goal - 200lbs

Bass Player ...

MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasonBede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats! What changes have you made? You've lost a lot of weight already. Are you enjoying London? (I'm from the U.K. too) Thought about moving myself, but I doubt I could afford to live pretty much anywhere, at least not decently.

It’s very difficult moving to a new city and now I haven’t got job security! It definitely made me feel under the weather for a couple of weeks but for my own mentality, I’ve just stopped worrying about money/job and gotten on with life. Because of this recent financial worry, I literally just ate from KFC for 4 days straight. Nothing else, just a 6 piece bucket a day and that’s all!
    It’s horrible writing this down but I have managed to get stay at my weight of 220 and just need to focus on getting to 200 as I really need to get some better fitting clothes!
    Gettin' there slowly ...

5'10
    Began at 300lbs
    Current - 238lbs
    Goal - 200lbs

Bass Player ...