firstp1acee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Confused on what I should do with the time being please help thank you

Been lifting for about a year but only started taking it seriously like for like 5 months or so( learning about diet/ proper workouts) ago with a PPL program went from 130lbs to 180lbs now at 155lbs with a better understanding of nutrition/ and overall working out, I’m just looking for a little help on which path I should take as I leave for boot camp in December so I know that that will help me get to a lower body fat all and all.

Also I’m 5’9 if that changes anything I’d estimate my body fat at around 18-22% but on an online calculator the navy uses it says I’m 13% which I found very unlikely so I’m just going to go with 18-22%

Should I continue to cut until Nov.9 ( going to a music festival so I know I’ll eat all kinds of good food) then just maintain/lean bulk, not that I’ll show any progress within a month, since I know I’ll be basically on a cut in boot camp should I just continue my cut the whole way through(now until-December)

I figure trying to get a low BF% now will benefit me in the long run because I wouldn’t have to work extra to try to get rid of that belly fat that I’ve struggled with all my life and it’ll look more “aesthetic” to say the least. That way I can bulk once I have abs then not worry about bulking on top of fat already. You know?

Also even before I lifted I was skinny but also had he lower belly fat so I’m just so sick of it and want to see my abs . Luckily these past few months of cutting 180-155 (late aug- now) I haven’t lost much strength or size maybe because of noob gains? plus I eat well over 1g of protein for my body weight so I think that aids in my lack of failure, but I feel like my abs aren’t properly developed as I’ve never done a real bulk either with proper marcos either so any help would be great I know I’m small asf

So should I continue to cut for another month or so
    Or
    Begin a lean bulk or even just a regular bulk even though I don’t have much time to make any significant gains seeing how in boot camp I can’t lift or eat a good diet thank you

Also it won’t let me add an attachment to the post any way I can fix that?