Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2022
    potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Old schoolers are gonna rail me for my pickiness but....Got the zero gap bench and my friend got the 5200. Going through buyers remorse right now. Don’t discount convenience over features. The 5200 is just so much more convenient to use. On the zero gap it’s just a pain to get off the bench, adjust the pop pin for the front seat AND back seat every time.

On the 5200 I can adjust it while still on the bench. The “enclosed rail” of the ladder makes adjusting it down easy as well (which can be a bit of a pain on other ladder style benches). Just pull up until it hits the “cage” and down it goes. Was always a two handed procedure on other ladder style benches.

The gap isn’t a problem on THIS bench because the back pad is long enough to serve as a flat bench.

Availability is not until November and I’ll be competing with others to purchase this. It was already stressful as hell getting the zero gap. Damn. In this case I’m such a fan of the 5200 I’m willing to go second hand and pay the premium but no one has those up around my area in SoCal. Boo hoo.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by potatosoup View Post

The gap isn’t a problem on THIS bench because the back pad is long enough to serve as a flat bench.
    I know it's sacrilege but I've rarely found pad gap to be an issue for me. I didn't even know it was a thing until I came to these forums. Might also be lucky with gym selection/options and never ran into it as a major issue.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    I know it's sacrilege but I've rarely found pad gap to be an issue for me. I didn't even know it was a thing until I came to these forums. Might also be lucky with gym selection/options and never ran into it as a major issue.
    I'm pretty happy with my AB-5000 as an all in one solution, but I'm not sure it's the best bench for any particular purpose. After using it for a while I've determined that pad gap wouldn't really be that big of a deal the way I use it and I almost never use the decline feature. A decent ladder FI bench would probably be just as good and quicker to adjust. All that said, I have no plans to sell my current bench and get something else.

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think that goes for any hobby. Before being enthusiast we like the simplest things. After being an enthusiast, well...lol. There is a funny video on YouTube about being an enthusiast. Guy starts off loving water, after being an enthusiast he complains that waters ph balance is off. Forgot the dudes name, heavy set Asian guy, hilarious.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it to be pretty useful.

My bench latches to my rack, so it's almost always in the same spot. I use the pad gap to make sure I'm always situated in the same spot under the bar.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that goes for any hobby. Before being enthusiast we like the simplest things. After being an enthusiast, well...lol. There is a funny video on YouTube about being an enthusiast. Guy starts off loving water, after being an enthusiast he complains that waters ph balance is off. Forgot the dudes name, heavy set Asian guy, hilarious.
    I remember the first time I repped a 5 plate DL it was with Iron Grip 12-sided plates and some crappy 32mm import bar, wearing some old skateboard shoes, on a cushy rubber mat the not-a-powerlifting-gym put out for deadlifters. It was a little annoying because I'd have to reset the bar a bit since the plates would roll when I set the bar down, but none of it really bugged me. That was before I started building my home gym and before I knew of the equipment forum. Now I can't even rep 135 unless it's with a deadlift bar, deadlift shoes, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, on a no-compression, 100% level surface, with competition plates and collars, set up from a deadlift jack. I'm totally better off, though.

Was this the video, because it's dead on:

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I remember the first time I repped a 5 plate DL it was with Iron Grip 12-sided plates and some crappy 32mm import bar, wearing some old skateboard shoes, on a cushy rubber mat the not-a-powerlifting-gym put out for deadlifters. It was a little annoying because I'd have to reset the bar a bit since the plates would roll when I set the bar down, but none of it really bugged me. That was before I started building my home gym and before I knew of the equipment forum. Now I can't even rep 135 unless it's with a deadlift bar, deadlift shoes, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, on a no-compression, 100% level surface, with competition plates and collars, set up from a deadlift jack. I'm totally better off, though.

Was this the video, because it's dead on:
    That’s the one!

I can imagine you now. Middle of pandemic, no home gym, go to a friends house who has a standard Rogue Ohio Bar. You go “pfft - I literally can’t deadlift with that. Non existent whip.” LOL

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know it's sacrilege but I've rarely found pad gap to be an issue for me.
    It's definitely in the 'Can live without' spectrum of things, but I'd say why mess with a huge pad gap when there are alternatives? Rogue, REP, EliteFTS, Ironmaster, and the occasional secondhand Cybex 5435 found locally. Of course it's totally moot on a bench like the Legend 3103 if you plan to use for incline, but I enjoy the zero gap aspect of the Ironmaster and didn't have to pay extra for the feature. Could probably scroll through and find my comment though on the REP zero gap, I'm not paying $100 over the 5100 for the hassle of adjusting the seat. Get smart and just put the dang seat/backrest on the same hinge and be done with it.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That’s the one!

I can imagine you now. Middle of pandemic, no home gym, go to a friends house who has a standard Rogue Ohio Bar. You go “pfft - I literally can’t deadlift with that. Non existent whip.” LOL
    "Wait, you bought the Rogue DL bar with *ZINC* coating? Are you kidding me? I can't DL on anything but bare metal and you know that."

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Yes indeed.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    Honestly you're pretty harsh in your judgement. We've had a lot of really good feedback on these. I use them myself often and it's not hard to adjust them. Pop off the lower grip piece, lock the arm in place, and slide it wherever. You get a lot more leverage gripping the bottom of the arm and lifting up while pushing up on the handle than if there were 2 handles up top. If they didn't do that in the livestream, the marketing team just hadn't used them enough to know.

I think it's a pretty big win to have more function at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.

Everyone we hire has a passion for fitness, it's a requirement. We like to think that shared passion comes through in our products and service.
    Duke, any updates on when the PA shipping warehouse is coming online? Looking for another AB-5000, which says in stock this week.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Duke, any updates on when the PA shipping warehouse is coming online? Looking for another AB-5000, which says in stock this week.
    Within the next 30 days. Staff getting trained there now!
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    Within the next 30 days. Staff getting trained there now!
    Duke there are a few people on reddit saying the FT5000 has a design flaw with the handles hanging down too low..like 54 or so inches. They reply to almost every post about the FT with the same comment. Do you guys have a response?

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Duke there are a few people on reddit saying the FT5000 has a design flaw with the handles hanging down too low..like 54 or so inches. They reply to almost every post about the FT with the same comment. Do you guys have a response?
    The Rep FT cables hang lower than their competitors, and Duke addresses it here with pictures of both the FT-5000 and FT-3000: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1585928831

If you look at the pulleys, they appear to be upside down relative to other functional trainers. Most have the pivot on the bottom pulley, while on the Rep unit pivots on the top. And compare the location of the carabiner below: in the Bodycraft HFT, it's slightly above the bottom of the lower pulley. In the Rep FT-5000, it hangs well below it. The Inspire FT-1 has a similar design to the HFT.

Attached Images
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    The Rep FT cables hang lower than their competitors, and Duke addresses it here with pictures of both the FT-5000 and FT-3000:

If you look at the pulleys, they appear to be upside down relative to other functional trainers. Most have the pivot on the bottom pulley, while on the Rep unit pivots on the top. And compare the location of the carabiner below: in the Bodycraft HFT, it's slightly above the bottom of the lower pulley. In the Rep FT-5000, it hangs well below it. The Inspire FT-1 has a similar design to the HFT.
    Thanks for this. Surely we’re looking at a few inches difference at most right? I’d hardly call tha a design glad.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for this. Surely we’re looking at a few inches difference at most right? I’d hardly call that a design flaw.
    The Body Solid and Inspire FT1 are about 66" inches off the ground, so there's a difference of around 8" despite those units being slightly shorter: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1606890841
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for this. Surely we’re looking at a few inches difference at most right? I’d hardly call tha a design glad.
    I wouldn't exactly call it a great design. If I'm going to spend the money for a functional trainer I would never go with the Rep one and this is one of the reasons why. It was automatically removed from the discussion when I was looking for one because a FT takes up a lot of space and isn't cheap so there is no reason to limit your functionality. Like lots of Rep stuff, it's okay but with small changes it could be really good.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like this is back in stock, guess you could buy this temporarily then make it a double later or Frankenstein it with some rear uprights.

https://www.repfitness.com/strength-...lf-rack-add-on

PR-5000 back in stock, go go go!!!

https://www.repfitness.com/strength-...ies/pr-5000-v2

Registered User allthetalldudes's Avatar
    allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    PR-5000 back in stock, go go go!!!
    GO GO..... Thanks a lot, was waiting for this one

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the heads up. This only lasted around 24-36 hours. Ordered a 4-post 80" PR5000, 30" crossmembers and flip down safeties. I had to eat 20% of the deposit on the Legend 3121 I had on order, although even factoring that in I'm still saving over $700. The Legend was barely going to fit because of my low and sloped ceilings and was only going to work in literally one spot, and was going to be an obstacle for moving through my garage. This gives me a lot more flexibility with my layout, so I feel pretty good it. Should arrive early next week!

Originally Posted by broganoff View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. This only lasted around 24-36 hours. Ordered a 4-post 80" PR5000, 30" crossmembers and flip down safeties. I had to eat 20% of the deposit on the Legend 3121 I had on order, although even factoring that in I'm still saving over $700. The Legend was barely going to fit because of my low and sloped ceilings and was only going to work in literally one spot, and was going to be an obstacle for moving through my garage. This gives me a lot more flexibility with my layout, so I feel pretty good it. Should arrive early next week!
    Not knocking Legend, but I think you probably made a wise decision with cancelling the order. My rack is 100% functional so I can't really complain there, but it's nothing special and I probably should have just kept my Pendlay rack and/or waited for the REP HR-5000 to get back in stock to save $500. What's done is done though, no going back now.

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not knocking Legend, but I think you probably made a wise decision with cancelling the order. My rack is 100% functional so I can't really complain there, but it's nothing special and I probably should have just kept my Pendlay rack and/or waited for the REP HR-5000 to get back in stock to save $500. What's done is done though, no going back now.
    Yeah thanks. I was already feeling like I was paying too much for the legend, especially once you figure in the freight. I was eyeing the PR5000 and envious of the fact that it had 4 way holes, was expandable, and much better dimensions for the space I have available.

The height of the Legend was also a tweener in the sense that my feet would still touch the floor on a pullup yet wouldn't be clear my head above,, and I wouldn't be able to OHP inside the rack. So if I were to move to a space with taller ceilings I would've wanted to something taller. At that point I would probably lose my arse on the resale of the Legend, where with the REP I can turn the 4 post into a 6 post, or at least recoup a good portion of the resale with the REP.
    Last edited by broganoff; 10-08-2020 at 11:18 AM.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I probably should have just kept my Pendlay rack
    Was a truly great half rack. Was seriously jealous of you.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Was a truly great half rack. Was seriously jealous of you.

Not that exciting, but I picked up the 30" PR-5000 pin/pipe safeties for a Dynamic rack I bought that was missing safeties. I like Dynamic a lot, but sometimes they have really weird prices on things, and the price on their pin/pipe safeties were within $20 of the Ultra Pro drop-in safeties I just bought from them. If they were swing-in style I might have gone for it, but for pin/pipe, that's a no from me, dawg. I priced out making my own and it was only $20 more OTD to buy the much nicer looking ones from Rep (and Rep was a good $50 cheaper than Rogue), and they fit my rack perfectly. I ordered last Friday and they were delivered yesterday, which seems like a pretty fast turn-around these days.

You should at least have sold your Pendlay for like, double, or something. I kept my York rack and right now I think I'd struggle to get even $800 for it. Who knows what it would have gone for in April.

Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mxchino has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    The Rep FT cables hang lower than their competitors, and Duke addresses it here with pictures of both the FT-5000 and FT-3000: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1585928831

My bodycraft hft is just about 68” from the floor. I’m 6’1 and can do rope tricep push downs fine on it. 58” would hang down to my chest and a rope and I would have to kneel to do them. Bad design indeed, and it’s unfortunate because it could of been a nice machine.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Zp4XDtC
    Last edited by Mxchino; 10-09-2020 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Added pic

DeathByEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive gone back and forth in my head between a new Rep or Rogue rack. Decided just to spend the extra cash and go Rogue. Mainly cause of cosmetic look. I like the black hardware option, the flip down safeties better, even just the overall look. The fact that rep is metric and Rogue and most others are standard measurements makes it easier to make sure all accessories fit perfect. For only a extra $400 its worth it for me. Im not in a major rush so Ill just wait for black friday and see if I can get something off cause with the troll arms added on it will add up quick. Plus the color I want is not in stock. Figured if im going to wait, might as well wait for exactly what I want.

Spoke to someone this week who has a friend that works in Rogue's warehouse, they say some items are so backlogged they likely won't be in stock for another 9 months. Then as many as 10k people are signed up for email notifications, so you might be waiting until next BF to get whatever it is you're looking for LOL.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rogue already came out and said there will be no BF sale shocking basically no one