Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    Any AB-5200 owners, still happy with the bench?
    Yep. It could easily replace a normal width flat bench too. I like my Rep “fat pad” though. There was some lateral movement, but it went away after tightening the hinge.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    Yep. It could easily replace a normal width flat bench too. I like my Rep “fat pad” though. There was some lateral movement, but it went away after tightening the hinge.
    Thanks! Thinking of getting it to replace my AB-5100.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    Any AB-5200 owners, still happy with the bench?
    It’s awesome. I use it over the Zero Gap.

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post
    It’s awesome. I use it over the Zero Gap.
    What do you like about the AB-5200 over the zero gap? I got a zero gap.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    What do you like about the AB-5200 over the zero gap? I got a zero gap.
    The zero gap is an awesome bench too. I got mine before they changed to the grippy vinyl though, which my 5200 has. The 5200 also feels tighter. I can’t manage to force any movement in any section of the bench (heavier than zero gap too). The ladder style is faster to set up as well.

Both are great benches. If you don’t need a decline option and the seat gap isn’t a deal breaker (I use a dedicated flat bench), then the 5200 is hard to beat, in my opinion.

BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Waiting on the HR-5000 half rack to be in stock. Is there a scheduled date ?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    5200 bench owners, how about some pics???

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For those that are interested, got my order today, been waiting since black Friday. The order shipped on 1/21 and only took 2 days to ship to Sacramento, CA. I was honestly blown away at how fast it got here once it shipped. I scheduled my delivery appointment for 1/24, but I could have received it on 1/23.

Delivery guy showed up within the window, but couldn't get the pallet off the truck...LOL. It was too long to twist 90 degrees which would have been required to get it down on the lift gate. So basically he tore the pallet open and it all had to be carried by hand from the truck to the garage. Total weight of the order was 1800 lbs. Wasn't too bad though, I was down for a morning workout.

The pallet arrived in pretty good shape, but there was definitely a fair bit of damage to some of the boxes, particularly the 45 lbs plates, and the lat/row attachment. I haven't been able to go through everything yet to see if/how badly the items themselves were damaged, but I'm expecting some minor damage to the finish on some of the plates and maybe some of the uprights. Not too concerned about this though, it's iron/steel and damage is going to happen, the finish can always be painted.

The delivery didn't come with a packing list, and the driver wouldn't wait around for me to inventory everything. For an order this big it would have taken me probably 20 mins. Afterwards, I went through the items, everything was accounted for except for one of the 12" weight horn pairs. I think Rep forgot to send it, I've contacted them and will see what they say once they get back to me.

As for what I got:
    PR5000 V2 Rack w/ lat/row attachment, weight storage, matador, landmine, and various other attachments.
    Zero Gap Bench w/ leg attachments
    FB 5000 Bench with Fat Pad
    SS Deep Knurl Power Bar EX
    SS EZ Curl Bar
    About 650 lbs of equalizer plates
    Various pull up bands and some lat attachments.

Total order was just under $5K including shipping.

It will probably be a few weeks before I can put everything together and start using it all. The only thing I've opened so far is the SS Deep Knurl Power bar. The knurl on this is amazing. I was a little concerned that it was going to be too sharp based on the descriptions online, but it's not, very grippy and feels good. Really looking forward to working out with the bar.

I'll post some updates as I have more time to get things set up and put together. If anyone is interested in hearing more about any of the items let me know and I'll provide info once I've had a chance to use the items.

Update: Rep responded about the missing weight horn. They said it was out of stock which is why it may not have been sent out with the original order and they didn't communicate it properly. It should be shipping out next week when back in stock. Very pleased with Rep customer service so far, reply was very quick.
    Last edited by Supadude; 01-25-2020 at 11:32 AM.

For those that are interested, got my order today, been waiting since black Friday. The order shipped on 1/21 and only took 2 days to ship to Sacramento, CA. I was honestly blown away at how fast it got here once it shipped. I scheduled my delivery appointment for 1/24, but I could have received it on 1/23.

Delivery guy showed up on within the window, but couldn't get the pallet off the truck...LOL. It was too long to twist 90 degrees which would have been required to get it down on the lift gate. So basically he tore the pallet open and it all had to be carried by hand from the truck to the garage. Total weight of the order was 1800 lbs. Wasn't too bad though, I was down for a morning workout.

The pallet arrived in pretty good shape, but there was definitely a fair bit of damage to some of the boxes, particularly the 45 lbs plates, and the lat/row attachment. I haven't been able to go through everything yet to see if/how badly the items themselves were damaged, but I'm expecting some minor damage to the finish on some of the plates and maybe some of the uprights. Not too concerned about this though, it's iron/steel and damage is going to happen, the finish can always be painted.

The delivery didn't come with a packing list, and the driver wouldn't wait around for me to inventory everything. For an order this big it would have taken me probably 20 mins. Afterwards, I went through the items, everything was accounted for except for one of the 12" weight horn pairs. I think Rep forgot to send it, I've contacted them and will see what they say once they get back to me.

As for what I got:
    PR5000 V2 Rack w/ lat/row attachment, weight storage, matador, landmine, and various other attachments.
    SS EZ Curl Bar

It will probably be a few weeks before I can put everything together and start using it all. The only thing I've opened so far is the SS Deep Knurl Power bar. The knurl on this is amazing. I was a little concerned that it was going to be too sharp based on the descriptions online, but it's not, very grippy and feels good. Really looking forward to working out with the bar.

I'll post some updates as I have more time to get things set up and put together. If anyone is interested in hearing more about any of the items let me know and I'll provide info once I've had a chance to use the items.
    Excellent haul! Excited for you. Can’t wait to see it all set up.

Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds awesome Supadude! Should be exciting getting to use all that new equipment!

tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tychilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Delivery guy showed up within the window, but couldn't get the pallet off the truck...LOL. It was too long to twist 90 degrees which would have been required to get it down on the lift gate. So basically he tore the pallet open and it all had to be carried by hand from the truck to the garage. Total weight of the order was 1800 lbs. Wasn't too bad though, I was down for a morning workout.

As for what I got:
    SS EZ Curl Bar

Update: Rep responded about the missing weight horn. They said it was out of stock which is why it may not have been sent out with the original order and they didn't communicate it properly. It should be shipping out next week when back in stock. Very pleased with Rep customer service so far, reply was very quick.
    Thanks for posting and providing details on shipping speed/delivery. I was waiting to hear your stuff shipped since it was suppose to be one of the first colors to arrive. Hopefully only those boxes were damaged!
    I'm a Black friday order as well waiting for the shipped notification. Based on your experience and what I ordered, I'm preparing myself to hand-carry everything as well.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

As for what I got:
    SS EZ Curl Bar

Nice. Freight to bay area California was super quick too on my HR5000 order. Man your setup is going to be super nice and all matching and I bet you saved alot on shipping getting it all on a single freight pallet. I'll be interested in hearing about the equalizer plates. Don't see them in the wild too much. I've had my EX Stainless bar and no problems with my existing callouses.

Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Nice. Freight to bay area California was super quick too on my HR5000 order. Man your setup is going to be super nice and all matching and I bet you saved alot on shipping getting it all on a single freight pallet. I'll be interested in hearing about the equalizer plates. Don't see them in the wild too much. I've had my EX Stainless bar and no problems with my existing callouses.
    I also got the equalizer plates and really enjoy how easy they are to handle.
    Last edited by Rakshar; 02-06-2020 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hats off to you, that's an impressive order. Buy once / cry once right there
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Shipping was $333 for the order. I've been planning to make the purchase for a long time, but wanted to buy everything together to save on the shipping and get the black friday discount. I was originally planning to go with Rogue for the full order, but discovered Rep sometime last year. I was very impressed with the reviews they had been getting and the fact that Rep is actually innovating and making cool designs with functional improvements over Rogue and others. Compound that with the price being a lot cheaper, and I decided to switch my full order over to Rep. With how much I saved over going with Rogue, I ended up picking up a few more items....and it still ended up cheaper.

Originally Posted by tychilly View Post
    Thanks for posting and providing details on shipping speed/delivery. I was waiting to hear your stuff shipped since it was suppose to be one of the first colors to arrive. Hopefully only those boxes were damaged!
    I'm a Black friday order as well waiting for the shipped notification. Based on your experience and what I ordered, I'm preparing myself to hand-carry everything as well.
    Have a dolly available if you can. The driver didn't have one and it made the job way easier.

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Hats off to you, that's an impressive order. Buy once / cry once right there
    Exactly, and everything is matching which is nice. Though I bought everything in black...maybe I should have added some color? lol

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shipping was $333 for the order. I've been planning to make the purchase for a long time, but wanted to buy everything together to save on the shipping and get the black friday discount. I was originally planning to go with Rogue for the full order, but discovered Rep sometime last year. I was very impressed with the reviews they had been getting and the fact that Rep is actually innovating and making cool designs with functional improvements over Rogue and others. Compound that with the price being a lot cheaper, and I decided to switch my full order over to Rep. With how much I saved over going with Rogue, I ended up picking up a few more items....and it still ended up cheaper.
    You got all their good stuff that matches to pound for pound with rogue. Rogue still had leg up on fit and finish on rack accessories. Rep might catch up on that later.

The PowerSpeed bar is back in stock. Now being exclusively offered in full Stainless.

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does anyone have experience with the PR-4000? I like the hole spacing that it offers. Also a little cheaper but I can’t tell why?

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skrebs01 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the PR-4000? I like the hole spacing that it offers. Also a little cheaper but I can’t tell why?
    It has 5/8" hardware vs 1" on the PR-5000, and fewer numbers on the uprights. Otherwise, the general functionality and strength of the racks are the same. I suspect the PR-5000 will have more attachments, although I'm not convinced that many people actual use their rack attachments after they buy them.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    It has 5/8" hardware vs 1" on the PR-5000, and fewer numbers on the uprights. Otherwise, the general functionality and strength of the racks are the same. I suspect the PR-5000 will have more attachments, although I'm not convinced that many people actual use their rack attachments after they buy them.
    Thanks!!! The hardware doesn’t make much of a difference to me. I like the Westside style spacing on the 4000. And as you said most accessories are just for decoration😀.

Anyone know how long the lever arms will be?

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any update when the new, grippy pad is going to be available for the AB-3000? I see the benches now come with it but I just need a replacement.

Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Any update when the new, grippy pad is going to be available for the AB-3000? I see the benches now come with it but I just need a replacement.
    Also check with Edge Fitness Systems. They use an awesome material on some of their benches

Originally Posted by skrebs01 View Post
    Just an FYI, with the PR 5000 V2 J cup pair (one offset 1" lower), you can achieve 1" placement through the entire upright range. However, the PR 5000 is overkill for anyone. So is the PR 4000 BTW

The 1" hole hardware on the PR 5000 has more attachment compatibility with other brands as well. But there's still plenty of attachments for the 5/8" hardware.

Buy the PR 5000 V2 if cost is not an issue and you want "the best". Buy the PR 4000 for any other reason.

LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the benefit with having offset J cups? One inch barely makes a difference in liftoff for bench and squat. I think offset safeties make more sense.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just an FYI, with the PR 5000 V2 J cup pair (one offset 1" lower), you can achieve 1" placement through the entire upright range. However, the PR 5000 is overkill for anyone. So is the PR 4000 BTW

The 1" hole hardware on the PR 5000 has more attachment compatibility with other brands as well. But there's still plenty of attachments for the 5/8" hardware.

Buy the PR 5000 V2 if cost is not an issue and you want "the best". Buy the PR 4000 for any other reason.
    This is the equipment forum. There's no such thing as overkill.

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    This is the equipment forum. There's no such thing as overkill.
    Agreed

Originally Posted by LifterWest View Post
    What's the benefit with having offset J cups? One inch barely makes a difference in liftoff for bench and squat. I think offset safeties make more sense.
    For some people it may make a difference.

And agreed on the safeties, you can only get that with the westside hole spacing. Wish there was a solution for that on the PR 5000.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LifterWest View Post
    I would agree with that. I have a 5000v2 with offset jcups and that 1" is pretty big to me, at least that's what I'm used to for squats from my previous racks.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------