Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1962
    dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To address some questions/concerns:

300 lb limitation is the cable. We'll be doing additional testing to see if we can increase that limit. Believe it or not, a lot of guys can't squat as much as you big boys here, or use the belt squat for mid/high rep work.

Coop needs to use a different belt to get depth. We have one coming, but like everything else with gym equipment now it's taking longer to get done than we'd like. Many dip belts work fine.

In our testing with staff, most of us wouldn't bother setting it up to start at the top of the movement. It's only the first rep in the hole, and after that there's no difference. We're not trying to 1RM our belt squat numbers so the consensus was that it's fine for what it is, and has the option if it really concerns you.

The limitations this product has versus a large, dedicated $1k+ machine are undeniable. If you don't have one of our racks, this isn't for you. If you don't think you have any use for our lat attachment, it may not be worth investing in both to get this function. It's really a nice option/consideration for those customers who already own our racks, or are out looking at racks and considering what's important to them. If you're -really- into belt squatting, and have a ton of money and space, then this isn't for you. This is for people with space limitations, that would like to incorporate a belt squat into their training once in a while, but don't want to drop $1k+ on a large machine for one movement. Those people do exist, but a lot of people on this forum don't have our rack, or already have a large expensive belt squat machine. That's cool, this isn't going to make you run out and sell what you have, but it is a great option for those who don't have anything or are starting from scratch with a new home gym build.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    To address some questions/concerns:

300 lb limitation is the cable. We'll be doing additional testing to see if we can increase that limit. Believe it or not, a lot of guys can't squat as much as you big boys here, or use the belt squat for mid/high rep work.

Coop needs to use a different belt to get depth. We have one coming, but like everything else with gym equipment now it's taking longer to get done than we'd like. Many dip belts work fine.

In our testing with staff, most of us wouldn't bother setting it up to start at the top of the movement. It's only the first rep in the hole, and after that there's no difference. We're not trying to 1RM our belt squat numbers so the consensus was that it's fine for what it is, and has the option if it really concerns you.

The limitations this product has versus a large, dedicated $1k+ machine are undeniable. If you don't have one of our racks, this isn't for you. If you don't think you have any use for our lat attachment, it may not be worth investing in both to get this function. It's really a nice option/consideration for those customers who already own our racks, or are out looking at racks and considering what's important to them. If you're -really- into belt squatting, and have a ton of money and space, then this isn't for you. This is for people with space limitations, that would like to incorporate a belt squat into their training once in a while, but don't want to drop $1k+ on a large machine for one movement. Those people do exist, but a lot of people on this forum don't have our rack, or already have a large expensive belt squat machine. That's cool, this isn't going to make you run out and sell what you have, but it is a great option for those who don't have anything or are starting from scratch with a new home gym build.
    Partly agree, but mostly, that sounds like an admission that your design has serious shortcomings. I have no problem with a $300 piece not equalling a $1000 piece, except that you could easily have addressed all the issues and made it as functional as the 1K+ machines for another $40 or so. My son just sent a solidworks file of improved design to another fitness company. We discussed it with their engineer before we did that and we'll basically get one free for his work. He's just a kid, so that seems reasonable. For a small fee or a free version of the new one, I'm sure he'd do the same with your belt squat. Or you can leave it as a mediocre design. Personally, I think you should fix it and sell a ton of them. Especially since those changes would also make it safer and more versatile.

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Partly agree, but mostly, that sounds like an admission that your design has serious shortcomings. I have no problem with a $300 piece not equalling a $1000 piece, except that you could easily have addressed all the issues and made it as functional as the 1K+ machines for another $40 or so. My son just sent a solidworks file of improved design to another fitness company. We discussed it with their engineer before we did that and we'll basically get one free for his work. He's just a kid, so that seems reasonable. For a small fee or a free version of the new one, I'm sure he'd do the same with your belt squat. Or you can leave it as a mediocre design. Personally, I think you should fix it and sell a ton of them. Especially since those changes would also make it safer and more versatile.
    I'm not sure I follow. What I just said is you need a belt if you don't already have one that works, and a carabiner with strap if you want to add function if that matters to you. That is not releasing anything mediocre that needs revision, just extra equipment if needed to suit tastes.

If you have some other improvement in mind, glad to hear it and happy to compensate free product for it.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have some other improvement in mind, glad to hear it and happy to compensate free product for it.
    We do. Will talk to my son and PM you.

cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Sorry, but the belt squat looks chitty.
    https://www.repfitness.com/rep-belt-squat

They figured out a fiddly hook and dual carabiner solution to start from the top, but it looks like you still have to finish at the bottom and unclip yourself or stand with the weight while you reattach the carabiner. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

Also, the max weight is 300 lbs:

"Integrates into your lat and low row attachment providing a 1-to-1 ratio of weight to resistance and up to 300lbs of tension. Although this may not seem like a heavy load for some, the constant resistance provided by the Belt Squat offers a greater challenge than traditional squatting at comparable weight."

This is not my experience. Either I'm a great belt squatter and a mediocre back squatter, or back squat is harder for most because it incorporates more muscles. Going to go with the latter.

My belt squat is about 200 lbs more than my back squat so I’d agree. 300 lb Max weight, all other flaws aside, make it pretty worthless. Why not just get an old lat/low row and you can have the exact same thing
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    REP's idea wasn't bad, but I still like mine better

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    My belt squat is about 200 lbs more than my back squat so I’d agree. 300 lb Max weight, all other flaws aside, make it pretty worthless. Why not just get an old lat/low row and you can have the exact same thing
    I need to load 485-525 onto my DIY belt squat attachment to approximate a 315 load, depending on how I have it set up at the time. If you have a leverage type BS I think it's hard to compare directly to a cable style.

Believe it or not, a lot of guys can't squat as much as you big boys here, or use the belt squat for mid/high rep work.
    I understand that, but this is an attachment for your flagship higher dollar racks. I wouldn't blink at such a low limit on the entry level stuff like the PR-1000. Is it just the cable itself that would need to be upgraded to up the weight limit?

ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What kind of belt squat are you using? My belt squat (Squatmax MD) isn't that much different than my back squat (working sets since I haven't maxed out in years). I do leave some lighter bands on the belt squat though so it makes it more difficult than without obviously.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I understand that, but this is an attachment for your flagship higher dollar racks. I wouldn't blink at such a low limit on the entry level stuff like the PR-1000. Is it just the cable itself that would need to be upgraded to up the weight limit?
    Stronger (larger diameter) cable would also require larger pulley diameters to go along with it.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need to load 485-525 onto my DIY belt squat attachment to approximate a 315 load, depending on how I have it set up at the time. If you have a leverage type BS I think it's hard to compare directly to a cable style.
    Absolutely correct. I uses Mech's which I think is around 75% real load. It certainly isn't meant to compare back and belt squat (I should have worded it better) but highlighted that even for people like me, that don't put up crazy numbers, 300lbs is not going to do a whole bunch
    {5'7" and under #1}

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Stronger (larger diameter) cable would also require larger pulley diameters to go along with it.
    Gotcha. So more redesign than just a stronger cable. I assume that the lat pulldown would also need these upgrades, though I think that does have a higher weight limit.

MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotcha. So more redesign than just a stronger cable. I assume that the lat pulldown would also need these upgrades, though I think that does have a higher weight limit.
    I'm assuming the lat pull is the weak chain in the link. In most cases, a 300lb capacity for a lat pull is plenty, but now since it's being used to connect to a belt squat attachment, I can see how that would put a lot of strain on both cables and pulleys.

Also for Duke, although there’s some piling on about the belt squat I’m still happy with the service and products I’ve gotten. I also like that you and your team are looking for innovative solutions.

I’d still like a GHD/45 degree hyper combo if you can get that all set. Seems like a footplate could be put in the middle crossbar to make something like that. Perhaps a slightly different design for a pad (half moon on one side, 45 hyper type on the other or even a quick pop pin change for pads.

Lastly, I’m still looking for a drink holder for a 3x3, 1” pin rack.
    {5'7" and under #1}

Also for Duke, although there’s some piling on about the belt squat I’m still happy with the service and products I’ve gotten. I also like that you and your team are looking for innovative solutions.
    What he said. I'm happy with everything I've purchased from Rep so far.

Lastly, I’m still looking for a drink holder
    I too would like to see Rep release a reverse hyper.

kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually returned the REP bench because of that wobble, but also because there were scratches and some rust on it. REP paid shipping back to them. They seem like a good company, but having seen the bench and not been thrilled by the design, I didn't order another one. I just bought an ironmaster super bench pro and the wide/narrow pad for it. I much prefer it to the REP. Use the wide side for flat bench and the narrow end for incline. Thing is, I'm using it in a home gym, and the tallest person using it is 6'2". The REP is a more commercial weight bench. I just didn't like it or feel like the quality was there. The IM is higher quality but lighter weight.
    Thank you. Appreciate your response on this. Did you get the impression from rep that the level of wobble is "normal"? They seem to imply to me that all their 5000 benchs wobble like that. They haven't been very responsive on this, but I may end up doing the same as you. Thanks for the response and the suggestion on the ironmaster.

RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kis55 View Post
    Thank you. Appreciate your response on this. Did you get the impression from rep that the level of wobble is "normal"? They seem to imply to me that all their 5000 benchs wobble like that. They haven't been very responsive on this, but I may end up doing the same as you. Thanks for the response and the suggestion on the ironmaster.
    My AB-5000 doesn't. (first batch) I'm very happy with it overall.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    REP's idea wasn't bad, but I still like mine better

do you know Arsenal Strength is trying to patent how your belt squat works, with the lever and cable system.
    I would protest
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    do you know Arsenal Strength is trying to patent how your belt squat works, with the lever and cable system.
    I would protest
    Haha, don't have the money to win that legal battle. Glad someone is paying attention though, wouldn't surprise me if the Powertec served as a little inspiration for REP's design because it's essentially the same concept. Even their solution for starting at the top with the chain, although my solution is better because you can clip it to your belt.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now that's just funny, good job, I rarely laugh from equipment forum posts.

Originally Posted by kis55 View Post
    I did get the impression it wasn't unusual for the seat part to wobble some, but mine was a bit excessive. Your's looks pretty excessive too. Gamecocklifter confirmed mine was worse than his or the others he'd seen.

Even as bad as mine was, I don't recall it being severe enough to be dangerous when I lay down on the bench. It was just very annoying. I still think the bench I got was welded by one of the less talented welders over in China. A lot of things were poorly aligned and finished.

That's a risk you accept buying from REP. It's Rogue down to REP down to Titan, and Titan is a bit sketchy. REP QC and Weld quality isn't sketchy. It isn't beautiful, but it's safe. It just means every once in a while, they may ship something ugly. Safe, but ugly.

Your bench may be past the ugly into the "this one sucks" range, and if it is, they'll probably take it back. They did with mine, which is why I've recommended their power racks to a few people, at least one of whom bought a bunch of stuff from them. They seem like a good company. Not one that deserves this enormous thread, maybe, , but a good company.

Not one that deserves this enormous thread
    LOL, the most popular/controversial brands on this forum have their own thread. Legend, Rogue, REP, Titan, Ect...

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go. Just pour in your favorite beverage and grab a straw:

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-m...ted-chalk-bowl

$65 well spent!

ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since this is where we have been discussing belt squats lately, Hammer Strength looks to be coming out with a beast of one (with probably a beastly price tag as well).

The Rep model might have its flaws BUT if you already have their rack and lat pulley setup it seems to be a decent piece. At least there isn't really anything in its price range assuming you already have the before mentioned products. The high end belt squat game seems to be getting crowded and the mid range has some decent options (Squatmax, Titan, BoS) but there isn't much on the cheap end other than a pin and some blocks.

Not one that deserves this enormous thread, maybe, , but a good company.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Since this is where we have been discussing belt squats lately, Hammer Strength looks to be coming out with a beast of one (with probably a beastly price tag as well).
    Says max training capacity of 850lbs, but I wonder what the ratios are for the 4 different anchor points. Seems pretty similar to the pit shark, no?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCtmwW4l..._web_copy_link
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But there isn't much on the cheap end other than a pin and some blocks.
    I have the lever attachment from Mech 6 and made the arm and mounting bracket myself and have less than $300 in it. It works great, starts & stops in the top position, folds up at the back of my rack.
    I know he's not making these now but they can be built.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Put both plate holders on each side, mount the handle below for your stopping point, then attached a shackle to the top for a connection. ($300)

https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack...ms/400848.html

Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I have the lever attachment from Mech 6 and made the arm and mounting bracket myself and have less than $300 in it. It works great, starts & stops in the top position, folds up at the back of my rack.
    Yeah, I am more referring to your average home gym owner that just wants to buy everything from the big online retailers.

Yeah, I am more referring to your average home gym owner that just wants to buy everything from the big online retailers.
    We love those guys, they fill our local Facebook Market place and Craigslist with cheap equipment!

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Put both plate holders on each side, mount the handle below for your stopping point, then attached a shackle to the top for a connection. ($300)

https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack...ms/400848.html
    That's basically all mine is, with a kickstand and a bolt on the upright instead of a lever arm attachment. I'm surprised that Titan hasn't come out with a "belt squat" lever arm yet.