Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
Results 1,441 to 1,465 of 1465
    jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Thought I remembered seeing a post like that, wasn't sure though. I'm interested to see their design, they have taken a LOT of suggestions and inspiration from this forum, so I was kinda wondering if the design might be 'Mech6' inspired
    Goodluck. Rep has completely dropped the ball on all of their 5000 series attachments. No ISO arms, no belt squat, no monolifts. You can look back on this thread months ago and see posts of "It will be 2 more weeks".
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    I’m glad you finally got it sorted. It’s frustrating and time consuming. I love my AB-5200 now.

Rep really needs to get QA/QC sorted. I’ve been ultimately pleased with what I’ve bought from them. But the headache of playing QA/QC makes me think differently, when some of their prices are creeping up on American manufacturers.
    My experience is consistent with yours. I received the AB-5200 a couple weeks ago and I think it is fantastically designed. Coming from a gym with Sorinex, Eleiko and Watson equipment, I tempered my expectations but I have been impressed by the design and materials of the bench...

... except that the adjustable ladder arm is misaligned, so I can't adjust the bench height unless I stand on one particular side of the bench and pull the ladder arm aggressively into its proper place. And even then, there's paint shavings everywhere and the arm is clearly not centered to the ladder system. I sent REP an email a couple weeks ago with pictures, but no response yet, which is understandable given the avalanche of emails they probably get.

I'm still a big supporter of the company - I've purchased their rack, bumpers and waiting to buy a deep knurl when it comes in stock. But considering this is their top of the line bench, I have been pretty disappointed in their quality control thus far.

ShreddedSikh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    Glad to hear they finally got to you. We had a lot of new CS reps start last week and response times are starting to come down.
    I ordered a FB5000 with a wide pad, and the particle board inside the pad creaks so loud I can't use it if my girlfriend is asleep in the other room. I took a video and sent it to customer service on June 11th. Heard back from a rep 11 days later asking for pics of the screws underneath. Sent off pictures, and it's been 10 days again with no reply.

I understand there are gonna be growing pains, especially with the unexpected surplus of orders during a pandemic, but this is a little disappointing.
    Last edited by ShreddedSikh; 07-01-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel lucky my AB-5000 is a beast!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #27 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #27 ▪[M]====[6]▪
    600lbs Ivanko Revolvers
    Texas Power Bar

IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really need these 1000 series racks to come back in stock
    Legz422 crew (President)

Worst miscers of the last 5 years (no order & consistently updated): eod8989, RaibertBruis, DJGirth, SkiGains.

Miscers that need help: aleeboy, Silencespeaks, Liberal3lite, pata gucci, Absthetic, bfdehewdbyywhn

Current biggest absolute phaggot: bfdehewdbyywhn

DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DarthCholo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedSikh View Post
    I ordered a FB5000 with a wide pad, and the particle board inside the pad creaks so loud I can't use it if my girlfriend is asleep in the other room. I took a video and sent it to customer service on June 11th. Heard back from a rep 11 days later asking for pics of the screws underneath. Sent off pictures, and it's been 10 days again with no reply.

I understand there are gonna be growing pains, especially with the unexpected surplus of orders during a pandemic, but this is a little disappointing.
    Prior to pandemic their customer service was awesome. I'm sure it's due to da Rona and high demand.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    Goodluck. Rep has completely dropped the ball on all of their 5000 series attachments. No ISO arms, no belt squat, no monolifts. You can look back on this thread months ago and see posts of "It will be 2 more weeks".
    Yes, this has been an issue for a long while which is why I decided to not wait on the HR-5000, even though it was theoretically a PERFECT rack for my needs. As for all the complaints about QA/QC, even though the prices and quality have creeped up I think people here tend to forget that they are (and will likely always be) a 'VALUE' brand. I've bought numerous things from them now and EVERY item has had imperfections to some degree. My AB-3100 had frame issues like the 5200, the finish on the REP Equalizer plates isn't the best, and even the new Deep Knurl EX bar has a few inconsistencies and the stainless sleeves seem to scuff easily.

Same for their racks apparently. You might get lucky with a perfect item but I'd order with the expectation that I'm buying a value brand that may come with blemishes, things not 100% squared up, or sometimes worse. My guess is that the belt squat, mono's, and other attachments are delayed because they just can't seem to get it right. Not quite Titan Fitness bad, but they are not playing in the big leagues and their prices reflect that. From my experience REP is more in line with CAP than than they are with Rogue, every time I look at their equipment I think about the CAP+ Commercial bench and the Legend 3103 review I did a while back. They are 75% there on quality, functionality wise they will get the job done just as well (some areas better), but the biggest reason you even consider buying REP is the value. BTW, I'd still buy another CAP+ Commercial bench if that tells you how I feel about REP. haha
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 07-02-2020 at 06:00 AM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjj238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you can opt for a “value” brand but still expect QA/QC to be on point.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Yes, this has been an issue for a long while which is why I decided to not wait on the HR-5000, even though it was theoretically a PERFECT rack for my needs. As for all the complaints about QA/QC, even though the prices and quality have creeped up I think people here tend to forget that they are (and will likely always be) a 'VALUE' brand. I've bought numerous things from them now and EVERY item has had imperfections to some degree. My AB-3100 had frame issues like the 5200, the finish on the REP Equalizer plates isn't the best, and even the new Deep Knurl EX bar has a few inconsistencies and the stainless sleeves seem to scuff easily.

Same for their racks apparently. You might get lucky with a perfect item but I'd order with the expectation that I'm buying a value brand that may come with blemishes, things not 100% squared up, or sometimes worse. My guess is that the belt squat, mono's, and other attachments are delayed because they just can't seem to get it right. Not quite Titan Fitness bad, but they are not playing in the big leagues and their prices reflect that. From my experience REP is more in line with CAP than than they are with Rogue, every time I look at their equipment I think about the CAP+ Commercial bench and the Legend 3103 review I did a while back. They are 75% there on quality, functionality wise they will get the job done just as well (some areas better), but the biggest reason you even consider buying REP is the value. BTW, I'd still buy another CAP+ Commercia
    Il bench if that tells you how I feel about REP. haha
    I actually like my 5000v2 and in my opinion, its better than the Rogue Monster. I could have bought a Monster rack but looking at what they had to offer as far as the rack width and lat pull-down attachment, I wasn't impressed. I feel like the 5000v2 plays second fiddle to only the Sorinex, at a 3rd of the cost.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cjj238 View Post
    I think you can opt for a “value” brand but still expect QA/QC to be on point.
    Unfortunately, this has not been my experience. I've had QC issues with Fringe Sport, Vulcan Strength, and Rep Fitness. All issues were minor and the result of either manufacturing problems or damage due to less than adequate packing. I've never bought a Titan product, but we all know they have QC issues as well.

Perhaps you guys are right. I know in other industries you can be a value brand without sacrificing consistency (In N Out for example), but maybe that’s not possible in this particular industry for whatever reason.

I have the rackable Titan hex bar. Haphazard powder coating, weird sharp edges in the knurling that I have to sand down, and holes in the welds. But it’s still fully functional as a trap bar and I knew the trade offs I was making at purchase, so I’m happy with the product.

But when the QC issue goes to the core function of a product, I think that is a qualitatively different problem and not a reasonable risk to be borne by a customer buying from any reputable brand.

They got a hold of me and took great care of me when I had a problem. Took them a bit, but they made it right.
    Last edited by ShreddedSikh; Yesterday at 05:49 PM.

Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Their customer service was much different before C19, and that made the issues tolerable. They had sort of a chat function, and all my issues were taken care of in a matter of hours. Hopefully, they can get back to this standard of service.

Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leprechuan71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Unfortunately, this has not been my experience. I've had QC issues with Fringe Sport, Vulcan Strength, and Rep Fitness. All issues were minor and the result of either manufacturing problems or damage due to less than adequate packing. I've never bought a Titan product, but we all know they have QC issues as well.
    Titan has issues, NEVER. I am trying to figure out who would buy their scratch and dent items.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechuan71 View Post
    Titan has issues, NEVER. I am trying to figure out who would buy their scratch and dent items.
    I might, if they posted pictures of the actual item you'll get. The discount really isn't high enough to make it worth gambling.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechuan71 View Post

JFC, I thought their regular lineup was scratch and dent stuff. How bad do the defects have to be before Titan won't ship them out?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure this would be very low priority at the moment, but I would love to see some kind of docking system for Reps benches. I wonder if even something simple like the Rogue bench prop (link below) would work with Reps reversed rear base stabilizer.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-b...monster-series
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I'm sure this would be very low priority at the moment, but I would love to see some kind of docking system for Reps benches. I wonder if even something simple like the Rogue bench prop (link below) would work with Reps reversed rear base stabilizer.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-b...monster-series
    Agree.. I have a Hammer Strength half rack with docking bench and I love the docking feature. The bench also has linear bearing so it can slide back and forth. Makes it easy to go from flat to incline to line up with the bar. Rep could easily make something to align the bench

kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

AB 5000 problem

Originally Posted by kis55 View Post
    Got my AB 5000 bench over the weekend. Very solid, heavy duty. Only problem, the seat wiggles side to side way too much. Followed all the tips for assembly and tightening various screws from the quick tips videos on the rep website but the front seat is way loose. Anyone else experience this? I took a video and sent it to Rep. We'll see what they say.

video on youtube
    youtu.be/11Gdke7ncZY
    Rep responded acknowledging the wobble, made some suggestions of various screws to tighten. Didn't help. Sent them another video and they now say that level of side to side play is normal. I'm really disappointed in their response to this. Does anyone else with an AB 5000 have this issue? I took a couple more videos and posted them to youtube.
    youtube.com/channel/UCo-qZyTTYBGsjZtxCCTQZxA/[/url]

Rep responded acknowledging the wobble, made some suggestions of various screws to tighten. Didn't help. Sent them another video and they now say that level of side to side play is normal. I'm really disappointed in their response to this. Does anyone else with an AB 5000 have this issue? I took a couple more videos and posted them to youtube.
    That is quite a bit of play, i woudn't be ok with that at all.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedSikh View Post
    That is quite a bit of play, i woudn't be ok with that at all.
    I agree...Not acceptable at all

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    I agree...Not acceptable at all
    Ditto. Maybe Duke can look into it.

RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGrizzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have an AB 5000. To me, it looks like the seat pad isn't screwed on tightly. It doesn't look like the seat "support beam" has any wobble. (Make a video without the seat pad attached?) I think they are 4 bolts for the seat pad. Make sure they are all tightened.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kis55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    I have an AB 5000. To me, it looks like the seat pad isn't screwed on tightly. It doesn't look like the seat "support beam" has any wobble. (Make a video without the seat pad attached?) I think they are 4 bolts for the seat pad. Make sure they are all tightened.
    Thanks for the suggestion. That was Rep's first suggestion too. I removed the seat pad, tightened down the screws, (they were already tight). The pad has no movement. It's all coming from the hinge/arm. See video.
    youtube.com/watch?v=nQB1vONcNis

mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been waiting for the same bench to get back in stock so I can purchase one. I personally think the amount of wobble is unacceptable but why don't you just make a couple of thin washers/shims and put one on each side of the arm. You could use thin UHMW, brass, or any other thin metal. It would be fairly easy to do and it's not likely to wear out.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #86 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #26 ||---||