Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    It is being worked on, and has been taking forever. The feel of the knurl has been tweaked and part of what is taking so long, because we had them approved for production until we figured out a better feeling knurl, which then delayed them more. They are finalized and in production now. I'd guesstimate in-stock here within 10 weeks.
    Any idea on pricing?
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Duke any idea of when the PR3000 monolift might be available?

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Any idea on pricing?
    This

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking at buying the Rep AB-5000 instead of the Rogue AB-3. Cost isn't a concern here although that and the paint colors are a nice bonus, mostly it just looks like a better bench for the purpose. Currently out of stock, anyone know when the next batch is supposed to be available?

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    Looking at buying the Rep AB-5000 instead of the Rogue AB-3. Cost isn't a concern here although that and the paint colors are a nice bonus, mostly it just looks like a better bench for the purpose. Currently out of stock, anyone know when the next batch is supposed to be available?
    I've been strongly considering the ab5100. Worry about missing out on zero gap since been out of stock for so long.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would strongly recommend the AB5000 if you can wait. It’s such a nice bench.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post
    Decided this will be my birthday present when it comes back in stock. Bday isn't until Aug, but maybe it will come early.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mad props to REP Fitness right now, they seriously have the market cornered on all the critical pieces IMHO. If I wanted to outfit my home gym in today's market they would very nearly have ALL of my money, except for the little stuff like specialized bars and cable attachments. The PR-4000 with all the trimmings would look SICK in clearcoat, AB5100 or AB5000 for the bench, REP Equalizer plates, topped off with a closeout Stainless or Powerspeed bar to hold me over until the revised stainless is released. Keeping things in stock seems to be a bit of an issue, but for how popular the items are they get a temporary hall pass until things level out. Well done REP, glad to see a company taking ideas from their consumers and putting them to action.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't had a chance to do a review, but I purchased the Rep Half Rack, and this thing is legit. I sold off my big commercial rack and don't feel like I've lost any beefiness at all. The paint is gorgeous. The only problem I had was with the initial shipping. It was not packaged well, and it appears it went through a war zone on the way to my house. Rep was great to work with though, and replaced probably 60-70% of the rack with new parts. Once I got it all set up, I couldn't be happier with it.

The main parts of my gym - the rack and a set of DB's - are not Rep products. And I'm seriously eyeing that stainless steel bar. I do like their plates, although I'm not sure I can get rid of the Ivanko's.

Pics attached! Note: I did not attached the upper band pegs. I've never used them, and didn't want to take the chance on the attachments interfering with standing military press.

The only problem is, my Hoist bench no longer matches my rack. That no gap bench is looking mighty nice though!

EDIT: No idea why the pics are showing up sideways.
    Attached Images
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I haven't had a chance to do a review, but I purchased the Rep Half Rack, and this thing is legit. I sold off my big commercial rack and don't feel like I've lost any beefiness at all. The paint is gorgeous. The only problem I had was with the initial shipping. It was not packaged well, and it appears it went through a war zone on the way to my house. Rep was great to work with though, and replaced probably 60-70% of the rack with new parts. Once I got it all set up, I couldn't be happier with it.

The main parts of my gym - the rack and a set of DB's - are not Rep products. And I'm seriously eyeing that stainless steel bar. I do like their plates, although I'm not sure I can get rid of the Ivanko's.

Pics attached! Note: I did not attached the upper band pegs. I've never used them, and didn't want to take the chance on the attachments interfering with standing military press.

The only problem is, my Hoist bench no longer matches my rack. That no gap bench is looking mighty nice though!

Nice! Except for the bench not matching part, kidding of course.
    If you are taking pics with an Apple device take them in landscape mode. Here is the first pic
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Mad props to REP Fitness right now, they seriously have the market cornered on all the critical pieces IMHO. If I wanted to outfit my home gym in today's market they would very nearly have ALL of my money, except for the little stuff like specialized bars and cable attachments. The PR-4000 with all the trimmings would look SICK in clearcoat, AB5100 or AB5000 for the bench, REP Equalizer plates, topped off with a closeout Stainless or Powerspeed bar to hold me over until the revised stainless is released. Keeping things in stock seems to be a bit of an issue, but for how popular the items are they get a temporary hall pass until things level out. Well done REP, glad to see a company taking ideas from their consumers and putting them to action.
    Thanks! The inventory issues are being worked on hard now. Hiring two more experienced supply chain guys soon and factory has been continuously upgraded and expanded to handle our demands. The final piece of that upgrade is finishing up late this month, then capacity should be solved.

Glad you're liking it! We're hopefully going to see a lot fewer shipping issues as we've started using custom-made 96" pallets for racks now, so the boxes won't hang over the edge like they had in the past. Should resolve most issues.

Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    We're getting a few smaller shipments of them over the next month, but the "motherload" is going to hit in roughly 7-8 weeks and we should be in good shape from there on out. If you're trying to get one before that, best bet is to email us and get on pre-order list since I believe most of the ones coming in the next 30 days will be either spoken for or gone in a few days after they hit our dock.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nice setup swimmer (those were my dream Ivankos). My first legit rack too! I did put on the band peg extensions on top where the band pegs go. Mostly for mounting the pull up bar extended out away from the rear top brace so I could do pull ups on both sides to take advantages of all the grip positions of the awesome pull-up bar.

Also since the rack is 47 inches narrow, the top posts sticking out do not interfere when i'm doing standing overhead presses.

So far my only real feedback is to implement band pegs in a standard manner and not use a customized bolt-in implementation. I'd like to remove them when I don't use them but it's not easy. Since the target audience is a commercial gym, i could see why they went with bolt in option. To implement bolt in 1 inch pegs would of cost more.

Benefit about a Rep accessory i wanted to point out. The dip horns from Rep fitness for 5000 series have a built in welded 1 inch pin just like like jhooks do. This means it can be stored vertically when not in use on the rack in any direction on a 4 hole post. Just got a notification from Rogue for their 50 dollar matador hanger. At first i was dissapointed that the REP matador does not easily hang on a hook against the wall like all the other designs. But quickly found out that hanging it on the rack worked better for me.

Props to REP for this simple design and it also make it easy to not have to deal with a hitch pin (is included, but i've never used it). you can see in this pic how it's hanging on it's own.
    Attached Images

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post
    This. I got one from the first batch and it's great. I have zero complaints!
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has this one been discussed yet, seems pretty darn good for a closeout bar....$199 stainless.

https://www.repfitness.com/closeout-...r-bar-closeout
    I Just got this bar today and to let every one know in addition to having the soft knurl the ring marks are of on this one to. The page states they should be 810mm (about 32") but are 35" .
    I was going rho use this as one of my bench bars as I wanted a bar with a soft knurl along with an aggressive knurl.
    Since I'm a very technical bencher is important for me to line up my hands perfectly, so the ring placement is very important to me.
    I will have to contact rep to return it 😔
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    I Just got this bar today and to let every one know in addition to having the soft knurl the ring marks are of on this one to. The page states they should be 810mm (about 32") but are 35" .
    I was going rho use this as one of my bench bars as I wanted a bar with a soft knurl along with an aggressive knurl.
    Since I'm a very technical bencher is important for me to line up my hands perfectly, so the ring placement is very important to me.
    I will have to contact rep to return it
    try marking it out with tape.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    That's ugly. I would have gotten a titan bar if I was willing to do that.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    I will have to contact rep to return it
    Thanks for the heads up on this. That would definitely be an issue for me as well.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same thing happened to me with another company that sells cheaper Chinese made stuff.
    Power marks were off. This is simply unacceptable for a power bar.
    I’d be scared to purchase a rep rack.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bean438 View Post
    Same thing happened to me with another company that sells cheaper Chinese made stuff.
    Duke will be the first to admit they've had some quality control issues, but overall it seems to be getting better, and as far as I know they always come through and make it right with the customer. If that's not enough for you and you'd rather spend your money elsewhere, then no one would blame you for feeling that way. It's your money and your equipment.

Historically, I think Rep's gear has fallen into the best bang for buck category rather than leader in overall quality. They are working at being both with some standout pieces like the AB5000 bench, but for the majority of what they sell you can pay more (sometimes a lot more) for a better quality elsewhere. Whether it's worth it depends on your budget and priorities.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bean438 View Post
    This is a stainless bar being sold at a closeout price because it wasn't up to the standards Rep wanted.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It seems like Rep has issues with quality control and shipping at times. But all the gear I've gotten from them has been top notch once those issues were worked out.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree that Rep's thing has been biggest bang for your buck, that said I'd like to see them shift away from China and make their stuff in house. I know that's easier said than done but China is hit or miss. I personally would be willing to pay more for a better product made in the USA.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by McBrody View Post
    I agree that Rep's thing has been biggest bang for your buck, that said I'd like to see them shift away from China and make their stuff in house. I know that's easier said than done but China is hit or miss. I personally would be willing to pay more for a better product made in the USA.
    IIRC He said he tried to sell stuff that's made locally but everyone only wanted cheaper product...I totally get wanting to sell locally made stuff, but China is so tough to compete with when people are mostly interested in cheap.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    A true powerlifter doesn't need barbell markings. They are so in tune with technique and ritualistic setup their hands automatically grab the bar at the same EXACT place EVERY time bwhaha. Jokes aside the markings are a non issue for me, I measure my width from the center smooth areas as the PL are slightly too wide for my liking.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A true powerlifter doesn't need barbell markings. They are so in tune with technique and ritualistic setup their hands automatically grab the bar at the same EXACT place EVERY time bwhaha. Jokes aside the markings are a non issue for me, I measure my width from the center smooth areas as the PL are slightly too wide for my liking.
    LOL. What does that make me? I just close my eyes and hope I set the safeties right......
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    LOL. What does that make me? I just close my eyes and hope I set the safeties right......
    Configuration confusion's the new thing!

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swimmer, in your post above ( #429), you said your DB's weren't Rep products. I thought you had bought Rep's new urethane DB's.

The rack looks great. If I were in the market I would be ordering one of these or the new rack. I was ready to order their FT when I found an Inspire FT1 near me for a give away price.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    Never use the safeties, without the fear of death you will never make progress.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never use the safeties, without the fear of death you will never make progress.
    The most progress I ever made benching was the day I died
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]