Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2022
    DeathByEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Rogue already came out and said there will be no BF sale shocking basically no one
    Didn't know that. Honestly they little money Id save wasnt a big deal. Was kinda of hoping Id find someone with Monster trolley arms that was tired of them and selling but no luck, lol. Im not in a rush either way so with this info could be tomorrow, could be next year. Who knows with me. As for color, Im stuck between 4 colors. 3 are in stock. Ive actually seen Rogue more in stock then most other companies.

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DeathByEagle View Post
    Ive gone back and forth in my head between a new Rep or Rogue rack. Decided just to spend the extra cash and go Rogue. Mainly cause of cosmetic look. I like the black hardware option, the flip down safeties better, even just the overall look. The fact that rep is metric and Rogue and most others are standard measurements makes it easier to make sure all accessories fit perfect. For only a extra $400 its worth it for me. Im not in a major rush so Ill just wait for black friday and see if I can get something off cause with the troll arms added on it will add up quick. Plus the color I want is not in stock. Figured if im going to wait, might as well wait for exactly what I want.
    Flip down safeties are absolutely worth it. Not having that option is a deal breaker for me.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear REP Fitness,

When you develop your Monolift attachment I have a great idea that I think you should consider. Differentiate your product from everything on the market and be the first company to incorporate a roller style j-cup into the monolift attachment. There have been several instances where I wanted to adjust my barbell but had to completely unrack the bar to do so, having the rollers would make this incredibly easy. Also, unlike Rogue/Titan be sure to have them offset to allow for additional grip width, a feature that was much appreciated on Mech's design
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just assembled my PR5000. Relatively simple to put together, I probably spent at least 3x as much time unboxing and disposing of the packaging as I did putting assembling. That, and the trip to the hardware store for a 36 mm ratchet, which thankfully works for all of the fittings, and the 2nd trip for the 3/8"-to-1/2" adapter since I didn't have a 1/2" ratchet.

My only complaint, and I hope REP sees this, is why do they insist on having a huge nameplate for the upper rear crossmember? Who do you think I am advertising to in my own garage? The thing is fugly AF, and I end up hitting my head on it when I am maneuvering around. Given that there are plenty of racks out there that simply have a pull-up bar, I think that a simple 3" x 3" crossmember would be more than sufficient.

I mean, at least give people the option. I will be paying a local welder to trim it off. I've noticed this same forced nameplate with several other mid-to-high end power racks and I seriously don't get it.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by broganoff View Post
    Just assembled my PR5000. Relatively simple to put together, I probably spent at least 3x as much time unboxing and disposing of the packaging as I did putting assembling. That, and the trip to the hardware store for a 36 mm ratchet, which thankfully works for all of the fittings, and the 2nd trip for the 3/8"-to-1/2" adapter since I didn't have a 1/2" ratchet.

My only complaint, and I hope REP sees this, is why do they insist on having a huge nameplate for the upper rear crossmember? Who do you think I am advertising to in my own garage? The thing is fugly AF, and I end up hitting my head on it when I am maneuvering around. Given that there are plenty of racks out there that simply have a pull-up bar, I think that a simple 3" x 3" crossmember would be more than sufficient.

I mean, at least give people the option. I will be paying a local welder to trim it off. I've noticed this same forced nameplate with several other mid-to-high end power racks and I seriously don't get it.
    Agree on having the option. Didn't think that a short racks it would interfere. Mine is high and unobtrusive. However a 3x3 4way drilled crossmrmber would also allow versatility of attatchments too. That's what I would like. I don't think they sell a standalone crossmrmber like this yet. I would buy it.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do the REP ISO arms fit the Monster Lite racks? Rogue's price on those is absurd, especially considering they're not exactly getting rave reviews in the ML iteration.

Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Agree on having the option. Didn't think that a short racks it would interfere. Mine is high and unobtrusive. However a 3x3 4way drilled crossmrmber would also allow versatility of attatchments too. That's what I would like. I don't think they sell a standalone crossmrmber like this yet. I would buy it.
    Agreed. I have an 80"er because of my low ceilings and I'm 6'3, so it's the worst of both worlds lol. I could replace it with a simple pull-up bar, although as you said I also like the option for attachments with the 3x3. Should be easy for a pro welder to lop off the nameplate without compromising safety.

If the multi-grip pull-up bar was in stock I would probably just replace the rear with that.

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone going to the fire sale? I tried to book a spot but it was filled up in under a minute. 😭

What a waste of a “fire” sale if you only let us get Covid
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Off topic of the fire sale, but the PR-5000 is back in stock today

(limited colors)

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coop reviewed the PR-5000 rack today.......I know he's not super popular around here, but he has a pretty big following, which should be great for Duke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJLUiNlEd0
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by broganoff View Post

I'm pretty sure you can just add this to the back instead of the nameplate https://www.repfitness.com/strength-...r-connector-v2

The nameplate is mainly used for the functionality it adds. It's required to use the low row/lat pull-down attachment since it connects to it. The lat pull-down is the major reason to get the Rep rack over competitors, at least for me it was.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Coop reviewed the PR-5000 rack today.......I know he's not super popular around here, but he has a pretty big following, which should be great for Duke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJLUiNlEd0
    I kind of loled at the quasi-erection he had discussing his colour scheme. Then I remembered I made these 5 years ago:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168508603

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    I kind of loled at the quasi-erection he had discussing his colour scheme. Then I remembered I made these 5 years ago:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168508603

And now I'm at full stand...

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can just add this to the back instead of the nameplate https://www.repfitness.com/strength-...r-connector-v2

The nameplate is mainly used for the functionality it adds. It's required to use the low row/lat pull-down attachment since it connects to it. The lat pull-down is the major reason to get the Rep rack over competitors, at least for me it was.
    I think you meant to link a regular pull-up bar not the 6ft connector pull-up bar. But yes you could mount a second pulluo bar in its place.

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post

Yes, like I said in a following post, I can also replace the nameplate with a 2nd pull-up bar. Which I will probably do. What I don't understand is the functionality of the actual nameplate itself, which is required if you are purchasing a rack. There is no 2 pull up bar option, unless you order all of the components individually. I understand the versatility for what can be added to a rear 3x3 crossmember with 4 way holes, however the nameplate itself is tits on a bull.

bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PA Warehouse and Website

Has anyone heard any updates as to when the PA warehouse will open and even REP’s new website will launch?

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Damn it Mech make a website already.

Do you have a gallery of all your creations. You seem to be the true mad scientist of fitness. You had features other companies copied.

Originally Posted by potatosoup View Post
    Damn it Mech make a website already.

Do you have a gallery of all your creations. You seem to be the true mad scientist of fitness. You had features other companies copied.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...ighlight=mech6

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...ighlight=mech6

NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really wondering if any of Rep's inventory ETA is accurate.. I have been watching for a bench for months now and have not seen it come back in stock. Signed up for the alerts and nothing. Check the page daily as well.

Wondering how they can stay afloat with little to no inventory?

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NHAngler View Post
    Really wondering if any of Rep's inventory ETA is accurate.. I have been watching for a bench for months now and have not seen it come back in stock. Signed up for the alerts and nothing. Check the page daily as well.

Didn't I read before they only get shipments of like a dozen benches or something at a time?

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Considering they've sold far more inventory than they ever imagined over the last nine months, I'm pretty sure they are doing just fine. Their manufacturing capabilities weren't designed for this level of demand.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)

The alerts haven’t worked for me but the ETA range seems somewhat reliable. You want to start checking the site a few days before the ETA date range, and check multiple times a day for things you need. Also check their Instagram story as they’ll post when something is stocked. Sign up for the Instagram alert when Rep has a story/post update.

I saw the FB-5000 and FB-5050 (wide pad) post a few days before the ETA range (blue and black metallic). I saw a few other benches stocked a week or so ago too.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

Ironmaster Pro is in stock today, might be worth a look if you need a bench.....(NHAngler)

https://www.ironmaster.com/products/super-bench-pro/

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Ironmaster Pro is in stock today, might be worth a look if you need a bench.....(NHAngler)

https://www.ironmaster.com/products/super-bench-pro/
    That didn't last long LOL. I don't know why they can't just do a waiting list or at least an in-stock notification.

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    Didn't I read before they only get shipments of like a dozen benches or something at a time?
    I really don't want to disclose sales, but suffice to say the reason you never see inventory in-stock is because it's selling faster than you can imagine. A dozen benches on a shipment would be maybe our first year in business. We're a very long way away from that now.

We have scaled up to production levels that are around 5x what we could do a year ago. Still isn't close to enough, but you will see a big surge of in-stock items in a couple of weeks
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmithStreetGym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    but you will see a big surge of in-stock items in a couple of weeks
    Does that include Competition Bumper Plates (LB) ? I've been waiting on these forever it seems. A few days ago the Rep Fitness ETA page said to expect them 11/28 and now its 12/19. I'm local so I can come pick up any time just say the word.

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok ordering a bunch of stuff for the golden ticket sale. I wonder if a bunch of small orders gives you a better chance then a big one.

Plus I’ll just do a pick up
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

REP Deep Knurl is back in stock!!!!

https://www.repfitness.com/bars-plat...l-power-bar-ex

Trying to find something I need for the Golden Ticket event, could use a few more 10lb Equalizer plates but out of stock

unmarkd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there a new version of the 5200 coming soon with a leg roller like getrxd.com/fib-1000-adjustable-bench.html ??

NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    I really don't want to disclose sales, but suffice to say the reason you never see inventory in-stock is because it's selling faster than you can imagine. A dozen benches on a shipment would be maybe our first year in business. We're a very long way away from that now.

We have scaled up to production levels that are around 5x what we could do a year ago. Still isn't close to enough, but you will see a big surge of in-stock items in a couple of weeks

Thanks Duke, I don't doubt the demand issue. It is a good problem to have and a curse as you could likely sell 15x of what you were a year ago but your cannot increase production to those levels in the current state. I'm not a trend based buyer and focus on quality and value. I also can wait for my wants over my needs.

However, regarding the AB-3100 bench I have been watching this for months and check the site several times a day (not in an ocd way but close enough that all I notice there is no change in availability on stated ETA days and they just keep moving out further).

Today, I noticed that the AB-3100 is in stock (yay!) but got a price increase. Really made me question if I want it now but thought maybe with the new east coast location it would be closer to me and the difference in shipping would make up for it. The only shipping option is $231? I tried with another bench and it was $55 so guessing there is something special with that bench that requires freight shipping.

To be clear, I don't need another bench right now. I want one. I have gotten by with a quality flat bench for years but really wanted the AB3100 after all of t he improvements and feedback from these forums over the past 2 years. However, for $440, I am leaning towards an AB2 from Rogue. I hear that wait is 30-60 days but suspect they could ship something sooner.