Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1670
    swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I'd like to know if anyone actually uses lever arms on a regular basis. I thought they sounded like a great idea until I thought of how I'd actually use them and then I realized they'd probably just end up collecting dust since the range of motion wouldn't work out how I'd like.
    I like the design on the Legend arms, which can move straight ahead or can be adjusted to converge. I would probably consider the Rep arms if they converged. I've never liked machines that move straight forward and backwards though, so I probably would not use the current lever arms.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    Wow...go sift through some of the REP Iso Arm threads on Coop's FB group, sounded like a great idea on paper that hasn't turned out so well. One guy bought a set that the safety pins wouldn't slot through, contacted CS, was told it will loosen up in time or if you want, take a grinder and open it up yourself. Not sure that's the CS response I'd like to hear. To REP's credit, someone went on the thread and said this response was unacceptable and they would obviously take care and correct the issue. Good on them for doing the right thing, my issue with it though is one shouldn't have to go to a public forum to get these sort of resolutions.
    Yep, definitely a "creative" response that shouldn't have happened. I'd say 99% of the time our CS reps are on point, but with 1000+ emails a day, mistakes will be made. If it would have been elevated to a manager, it'd likely be resolved (which is what I always do when I have a problem with front-line staff). I think a lot of companies now have started to condition people though that going to social media is the fastest/easiest way to get your issues resolved, good or bad.

I will say that I've noticed a much stronger "fanboy" element on Facebook, which amplifies things like this. One of our biggest competitors that heavily advertises Made in USA had a very similar CS gaffe posted today, but you see a much smaller fraction of responses and way less vitriol. Not surprisingly, you heard a lot of crickets from those same people posting the other day. Seems like an element of Nationalism bleeding over these days.

Nothing we can do about it except get better. We're seeing a huge increase in quality this year with changes we made for production. Racks and benches in particular are showing up pristine.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    Yep, definitely a "creative" response that shouldn't have happened. I'd say 99% of the time our CS reps are on point, but with 1000+ emails a day, mistakes will be made. If it would have been elevated to a manager, it'd likely be resolved (which is what I always do when I have a problem with front-line staff). I think a lot of companies now have started to condition people though that going to social media is the fastest/easiest way to get your issues resolved, good or bad.

I will say that I've noticed a much stronger "fanboy" element on Facebook, which amplifies things like this. One of our biggest competitors that heavily advertises Made in USA had a very similar CS gaffe posted today, but you see a much smaller fraction of responses and way less vitriol. Not surprisingly, you heard a lot of crickets from those same people posting the other day. Seems like an element of Nationalism bleeding over these days.

Nothing we can do about it except get better. We're seeing a huge increase in quality this year with changes we made for production. Racks and benches in particular are showing up pristine.
    I do like your ISO arms but pretending they're not riddled with immediate design flaws would be a lie. How do you explain this? Over and over, the holes and hitch pins will not align. So I created a hack and now rest them on a band peg.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhZN8gl...d=rbbusocps116

Why do the holes in the arm not go all the way to the bracket in the lever?
    Why is there not a second handle on the outside side of the arm to help lift up?

Its this type of stuff that really makes me believe you've got the wrong people around you prototyping and creating attachments.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my issue with it though is one shouldn't have to go to a public forum to get these sort of resolutions.
    I've noticed something similar with Buddy Capps on Instagram lately. They keep posting pictures of 'In Stock' power bars ready to ship then you scroll through the comments and it's horrendous! Countless posts like, "I ordered mine 2-3 months ago and it still hasn't come yet", and there is no delayed shipping notice on their website which is pretty deceptive IMO. REP's site would be burned to the ground by keyboard warriors if they conducted business that way, but it's 'Made in USA' Buddy Capps I guess. At first I thought they are amazing being able to keep bars in stock while even large shops like Rogue were sold out.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We're seeing a huge increase in quality this year with changes we made for production. Racks and benches in particular are showing up pristine.
    The quality and feel of the stainless PowerSpeed bar is top-tier. Used it for deadlifts and bench this morning and couldn't be happier. It's my only straight bar now!

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    The quality and feel of the stainless PowerSpeed bar is top-tier. Used it for deadlifts and bench this morning and couldn't be happier. It's my only straight bar now!
    Agree 100%, they have the best bars on the market right now. When/if I ever destroy my deep knurl power bar I'd order another without hesitation, it checks off every one of my boxes.

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    I do like your ISO arms but pretending they're not riddled with immediate design flaws would be a lie. How do you explain this? Over and over, the holes and hitch pins will not align. So I created a hack and now rest them on a band peg.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhZN8gl...d=rbbusocps116

Why do the holes in the arm not go all the way to the bracket in the lever?
    Why is there not a second handle on the outside side of the arm to help lift up?

Its this type of stuff that really makes me believe you've got the wrong people around you prototyping and creating attachments.
    Some of the manufacturing issues you described are not acceptable. With the incredible demand for all of our normal products maxing out our factory's capacity, we gave another factory a shot on the belt squat and iso arms. We will no longer be doing business with them and those attachments will move over to our primary production facility as they have greatly increased capacity to meet our demand.

As for the design issues you mentioned: We all tested this attachment (like every product we make) and all liked how it functioned. It adds a lot more functionality than similar competitors. Do you feel those other competitors are also missing out on more functionality? We always appreciate constructive feedback.

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Agree 100%, they have the best bars on the market right now. When/if I ever destroy my deep knurl power bar I'd order another without hesitation, it checks off every one of my boxes.
    Glad to hear, and thanks. I've been using the same bar myself in our employee gym and I'll be adding it to my home gym at some point.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The EX and the stainless PowerSpeed are my go to bars and they have been for a while. I’m pretty much exclusively benching with the powerspeed. It’s outstanding.

MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've noticed something similar with Buddy Capps on Instagram lately. They keep posting pictures of 'In Stock' power bars ready to ship then you scroll through the comments and it's horrendous! Countless posts like, "I ordered mine 2-3 months ago and it still hasn't come yet", and there is no delayed shipping notice on their website which is pretty deceptive IMO. REP's site would be burned to the ground by keyboard warriors if they conducted business that way, but it's 'Made in USA' Buddy Capps I guess. At first I thought they are amazing being able to keep bars in stock while even large shops like Rogue were sold out.
    I definitely noticed there was something shady going on with how they were selling bars. Seemed like every time a person took to FB or IG and put them on blast, strangely enough, they immediately received email notification that their bar was being shipped for delivery. I've dealt with Buddy for years and years, and most of you know how fond I am with TPB. But that said, I would never order anything from moving forward. Whoever has partnered with Buddy has really turned me off, and it wasn't just during this pandemic, it started way before that. Can't say that I will never reunite myself with a TPB, this has been the longest stretch of time I've personally been without one in years, seemed like I always had at least one of his bars, but I certainly will not order one from them new moving forward.

MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post
    The EX and the stainless PowerSpeed are my go to bars and they have been for a while. I’m pretty much exclusively benching with the powerspeed. It’s outstanding.
    Is there enough knurl to take a max width bench grip on the PowerSpeed Bar? Seems like there isn't enough knurl there, but maybe my perception is off since my hands are so large.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there enough knurl to take a max width bench grip on the PowerSpeed Bar? Seems like there isn't enough knurl there, but maybe my perception is off since my hands are so large.
    I have neither large hands nor particularly long arms, so I'm not the best person to answer this; however, I measured and there is 4-1/8" of knurl past the grip mark on my bar.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of the manufacturing issues you described are not acceptable. With the incredible demand for all of our normal products maxing out our factory's capacity, we gave another factory a shot on the belt squat and iso arms. We will no longer be doing business with them and those attachments will move over to our primary production facility as they have greatly increased capacity to meet our demand.

As for the design issues you mentioned: We all tested this attachment (like every product we make) and all liked how it functioned. It adds a lot more functionality than similar competitors. Do you feel those other competitors are also missing out on more functionality? We always appreciate constructive feedback.

Glad to hear, and thanks. I've been using the same bar myself in our employee gym and I'll be adding it to my home gym at some point.
    Having more functionality than your competitors is a pretty low goal in comparison to creating the best version of something. After having your ISO arms for literally 1 day there were multiple, easy improvements that were glaring. I honestly can't believe that you had an entire group of people around you and came to the conclusion you "all like how it functions". In Reps live stream of the ISO arms, all of your employees struggled to adjust them. My mind is blown that you pay a group of people to push this stuff out the door, that's all.

Having more functionality than your competitors is a pretty low goal in comparison to creating the best version of something. After having your ISO arms for literally 1 day there were multiple, easy improvements that were glaring. I honestly can't believe that you had an entire group of people around you and came to the conclusion you "all like how it functions". In Reps live stream of the ISO arms, all of your employees struggled to adjust them. My mind is blown that you pay a group of people to push this stuff out the door, that's all.
    Keep in mind that it's very likely their design team isn't as experienced (aka picky) with equipment as many of the long term 'Equipment Junkies' that post here. For many of the employees at REP and Titan I'd venture to guess that fitness equipment is not their #1 passion in life, it's what pays the bills. Where here you see members actively buying / reviewing equipment that they don't even need, then some have even created social media platforms to post their reviews without receiving compensation. That's doing it for the love of the game!

That and we also have to consider that some of these seemingly 'small' improvements might have substantial impacts on cost/shipping, and if you added a handle to each side along with custom pop-pin cup holders it might diminish their advantage of being more competitive on price. If most buyers see a REP item at near Rogue prices, they'll probably just buy Rogue.

Honestly you're pretty harsh in your judgement. We've had a lot of really good feedback on these. I use them myself often and it's not hard to adjust them. Pop off the lower grip piece, lock the arm in place, and slide it wherever. You get a lot more leverage gripping the bottom of the arm and lifting up while pushing up on the handle than if there were 2 handles up top. If they didn't do that in the livestream, the marketing team just hadn't used them enough to know.

I think it's a pretty big win to have more function at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.

Keep in mind that it's very likely their design team isn't as experienced (aka picky) with equipment as many of the long term 'Equipment Junkies' that post here. For many of the employees at REP and Titan I'd venture to guess that fitness equipment is not their #1 passion in life, it's what pays the bills.
    Everyone we hire has a passion for fitness, it's a requirement. We like to think that shared passion comes through in our products and service.

Everyone we hire has a passion for fitness, it's a requirement.
    I'm sure they do, but a passion for fitness equipment and a passion for fitness are two entirely different things

I've met plenty of hardcore Bodybuilders in the gym, but they know nothing about designing the equipment they are using.

Honestly you're pretty harsh in your judgement. We've had a lot of really good feedback on these. I use them myself often and it's not hard to adjust them. Pop off the lower grip piece, lock the arm in place, and slide it wherever. You get a lot more leverage gripping the bottom of the arm and lifting up while pushing up on the handle than if there were 2 handles up top. If they didn't do that in the livestream, the marketing team just hadn't used them enough to know.

I think it's a pretty big win to have more function at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.

Everyone we hire has a passion for fitness, it's a requirement. We like to think that shared passion comes through in our products and service.
    Except the holes on the ISO arms frequently misalign, making sliding the hitch pins in, impossible. I've had to hammer them in. Furthermore, popping off the "lower grip" piece abd lowering it to lock it, is removing 6 pins and 2 handles, just to re-insert them. You shouldn't have to do any of that. With minor adjustments you wouldn't.

Being better than Titan Fitness shouldn't be stick to which you measure yourself by.
    Last edited by jamesovercome; 09-05-2020 at 05:42 PM.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Except the holes on the ISO arms frequently misalign, making sliding the hitch pins in, impossible. I've had to hammer them in.
    Would slotting the holes resolve the problem? If so, that should be considered for the next revision.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrcheeze36 View Post
    Would slotting the holes resolve the problem? If so, that should be considered for the next revision.
    Yes. Not slotting something like this is pretty unforgivable. Asking 4 holes to end up being coradial, on a welded assembly sliding on tube, is asking a bit much. If the upright holes themselves are not perfectly aligned, it will never fit properly, let alone the other 2 holes you have to line up.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Yes. Not slotting something like this is pretty unforgivable. Asking 4 holes to end up being coradial, on a welded assembly sliding on tube, is asking a bit much. If the upright holes themselves are not perfectly aligned, it will never fit properly, let alone the other 2 holes you have to line up.

This. Once again, this is stuff guys like us understand. When you look the iso arms, its just glaring the amount of needed improvements in just 1 day. I uploaded a photo of my 8 post Rep rack. I added an extension to keep the ISO arms on by themselves. No more moving j cups, spotter arms etc. Just the ISO arms.
    Attached Images

robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did Rep discontinue the Powerspeed bar? It has disappeared from their website.

Originally Posted by robbieuva View Post
    Did Rep discontinue the Powerspeed bar? It has disappeared from their website.
    Maybe they are just doing site maintenance, but it does seem to be gone. Buy the REP EX Deep Knurl and file down the outer 5.5" of the shaft smooth, anyone can turn their bar into a 'Powerspeed' LOL. I say that jokingly, but I honestly thought about doing it myself.

ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I heard from someone that spoke to Rep about it and it was discontinued. Sucks because I think it's an amazing bar and I really love how it has the smooth sections at the end. Glad I got one when I did.

OP, your other option if you want a similar bar is the Iron Grip (OB-7). It's an expensive bar but one of the BEST (least talked about) barbells out there. I've used a couple at a commercial gym and routinely tossed aside Rogue barbells to bench with it. Aggressive knurling, large center area which is great for squats (not so much for deads), high quality chromed barbell.

I heard from someone that spoke to Rep about it and it was discontinued. Sucks because I think it's an amazing bar and I really love how it has the smooth sections at the end. Glad I got one when I did.
    Interesting, I just saw it the other day, but when I would click on the link, it said the page didn't exist, today I looked and there's no Powerspeed Bar on the site anymore. I saw it on both Specialty Bar section and 20Kg Bar sections of the site when I was looking the other day. My only issue was where the knurl ended may not have been enough area for some who had large hands and were using a max width competition grip. The concept was a good one, but the Iron Grip did it better even though the marks weren't IPF distance. I still say, that IG PB was maybe the best value used bar on the market before COVID hit, you'd see them up for as low as $100-$150, not bad for a $600 barbell. Ironically, the knurl pattern is almost identical in size, shape, and feel to the Kabuki Strength PB, I've theorized that KS probably borrowed from that bar when designing theirs.

DeathByEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I wish they came out with a better name plate for the Rep PR4000 like they have for their PR5000. I get that the PR5000 is suppose to be their premier rack but isn't the PR4000 on the same level?
    Tech you can just buy the 5000 name plate and drill out the 5/8 hole to 1 inch on your rack and it will work fine. The rack is the same, just the hole size on those 4 holes you can drill out. Get a Unibit. Done in a few mins.

REP pressed pause on orders from now until the 10th, really hoping I can snag that HR-5000 when it's back in stock after the 15th. Otherwise looking at Promaxima's half rack, Sorinex, or possibly something 'Legendary'. Any others I should consider? Promaxima looks like it would be drop in ready with my Mech Mono's, I'd have to drill into the Legend, and Sorinex seems like it would just be SUPER pricey. Hmmn, come on REP make this decision easy!
    They paused because they changed it to a version 2. The name plate changed to the new style. the plate holders are now double bolt mount instead of single and the top bar now does not come past the pull up bar and takes away the ban holders. basically the new style uses more of the PR-5000 options over having its own. Thats prob why it keeps getting delayed.

Ditto. Lifted with it again this morning and I don't see myself ever selling it. Too bad it's potentially discontinued.

So I'm new here to this board. Havent had a rack in a while but going back in and getting one soon. Still stuck on going with the Rogue or Rep rack. I actually like the Rep options and accessories. Love that the width is 47 inch compared to Rogues 49 for racking. I do like that Rep racks you can add the Rogue trolley arms with no issues as all since the secondary pin is only 1 space under. Esp after reading some of the issues the rep arms seam to be having and they they only make one size of 42 that won't work inside the rack. So the small dif in post size 2.95 x 2.95 to Rogues 3 x 3 is not a drastic diff on that item. i know the further apart the holes that .02 diff from metric starts to misalignment on the holes on multiple pin mounts.

Right now it looks to be Rep rack are the way to go. Only options Id like to go outside of Rep right now would be the Sorinex flip down safetys cause they just look a little better and more beefy. The XL 41 inch version should fit up. Then a 35 inch Rogue trolley for the inside rack and if Rep gets the issues resolved with the Iso arms then I can go with them for outside the rack. If not I guess Ill just have to go with Rogues 48 inch outside and spend the extra cash.

PS Anyone have those Rogue 35 or 48 inch arms and don't want them anymore I wouldnt mind getting a PM with a number. I actually would use them a lot for many diff lifts. I just wish I could have landed that $200 special they had a few years ago. I would have bought both in a heart beat.

Anyways, good to be here, Ill be checking in from time to time and see your guys views on new products.

Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This. Once again, this is stuff guys like us understand. When you look the iso arms, its just glaring the amount of needed improvements in just 1 day. I uploaded a photo of my 8 post Rep rack. I added an extension to keep the ISO arms on by themselves. No more moving j cups, spotter arms etc. Just the ISO arms.
    I have read your posts and get your complaints..

However, that picture is one great looking set-up! Hopefully those arms work as intended without having to move them.

Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was randomly browsing this section when I saw this thread. I didn't even know Rep Fitness was this popular/well-known when I first purchased home gym equipment back in April before the gym equipment craze started. I picked up the excalibur barbell, a crapton of barbell weights and their flat bench. Only thing I regret not getting was the squat rack from here since you can by attachments for it (I don't know why but I got my squat rack from Sunny Health Fitness). Good to know I got some equipment for a well-known store/brand. Been waiting for them to restock on dumbbells though....
    "Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

"Ask, and it will be given; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened."

RN crew.