Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    Tank FI with ladder design. Another in the 5000 series lineup. They're already here, we're just doing one big launch of it next week. Developed this one over the course of the last year. I made a lot of small improvements on it compared to most of what else is out there. We will release a "raw cut" overview video of it too. I prefer those over our flashy vids just because it feels more honest/straightforward, and you get more insight than what typically comes across when we use a model and a videographer.

I'm really excited about all the stuff finally coming out over the next couple of months that we've been working on for a while. Time to upgrade my home gym this year. Haven't decided if I want the raw clear or stainless 5000, and I really like the extra functionality we added to the jammer arms, so those are coming home too.
    Nice - Can't wait to see it all. Y'all have done a really nice job.

LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's been a year since I sold my old house and moved to a new one. I got rid of my beginner rack before I moved. And I just now bought a PR-5000 power rack in silver. It is the only color in stock and I don't really care about colors. While I was at it, I also got a Gladiator WL bar. I was squatting with an olympic bar!

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's fine bro, you can pass on this one. We'll circle back on how your resolve is doing with the belt squat attachment and the new adjustable bench dropping next week
    Any plans for release of a belt squat w/ cable stand alone machine?

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tank FI with ladder design. Another in the 5000 series lineup. They're already here, we're just doing one big launch of it next week. Developed this one over the course of the last year. I made a lot of small improvements on it compared to most of what else is out there. We will release a "raw cut" overview video of it too. I prefer those over our flashy vids just because it feels more honest/straightforward, and you get more insight than what typically comes across when we use a model and a videographer.

I'm really excited about all the stuff finally coming out over the next couple of months that we've been working on for a while. Time to upgrade my home gym this year. Haven't decided if I want the raw clear or stainless 5000, and I really like the extra functionality we added to the jammer arms, so those are coming home too.

Thanks! Very soon, roughly 3 weeks. It's honestly really expensive. Material cost is double for good stainless, so roughly double a standard rack.
    Nice products being cranked out by Rep...on the subject of the Tank FI, I recently scored a deal on the Rogue Adjustable 2.0 bench and it's a definite keeper and I have no plans in parting with it, but if I had to nitpick a few features they would be...

-More variety of pad and frame colors.

-12" back pad.

-A few more angles of adjustments in the back pad and seat pad (perhaps a lower incline setting, or two on the back pad and one more steeper/higher incline angle on the seat pad).

I'm definitely interested in seeing what the Rep team has in store for it.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 09-20-2019 at 02:32 PM.

kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thanks! Very soon, roughly 3 weeks. It's honestly really expensive. Material cost is double for good stainless, so roughly double a standard rack.
    I will be buying the rack. Any plans for the bench in stainless or clear grind?

urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    -A few more angles of adjustments in the back pad and seat pad (perhaps a lower incline setting, or two on the back pad and one more steeper/higher incline angle on the seat pad).
    The reasons above (except for the seat) are why I picked up the new Ironmaster Pro bench. Wanted more incline options, my Cybex is amazing but it's first incline level puts too much focus on the shoulders. Regarding pad width, I used to think it made a big difference for me. But lately I have been 100% good with a 10 & 1/2" pad, even on the CAP+ it didn't bother me at all.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    The reasons above (except for the seat) are why I picked up the new Ironmaster Pro bench. Wanted more incline options, my Cybex is amazing but it's first incline level puts too much focus on the shoulders. Regarding pad width, I used to think it made a big difference for me. But lately I have been 100% good with a 10 & 1/2" pad, even on the CAP+ it didn't bother me at all.
    I'm not really sure if any ladder designs can incline any lower due to the way they are constructed, if so it would be nice to have a few lower settings...but since I use the Rogue as my main rack bench, I'm good at 30° for incline barbell benching. For lower settings with DBs I use my Legend 3103.

The seat pad slightly angled doesn't bother me at all, but a 3rd higher incline seat would be a nice touch just for an extra bit of variety to go along with the multiple back pad angles, or maybe to appeal to other users.

11 and 1/4" back pad on the Rogue is perfect (just enjoy 12" back pad the best, but this is very minor and I'm still fully supported on it). The 10 and 1/4" pad (on the Legend does suffice, but I find it a bit too narrow for my liking as if I press on it picking a side so to speak)...been thinking about getting a 12" pad for it, but not sure how that would feel for chain loaded flys with handles (which I occasionally do here and there). I've seen others do these with wider back pad benches, so I guess it would be fine???

On the subject of Rep items, I would like to see a jammer/lever arm attachment for 2X3 racks with hitch pins to optionally keep them on, or off to store them away at a competitive price point (I seen Titan has them at a nice price and heard good word on them despite their quality being hit, or miss).
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 09-21-2019 at 07:34 AM.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does Rep currently sell jammer arms? I'm having a hard time finding them, but might just be overlooking them. I would buy a good set of jammer arms, just haven't found any to make me pull the trigger. The Rogue system is great in terms of adjusting the height, and the Legend jammer arms look good for the converging option and they move out of the way easily. Seems like the perfect option would be a mix of the two.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chrome curl bar ordered little present to get back at the gym after the doc releases me or I get really bored sitting on my ass.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195

urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hold the phone, just fully read the description on REP's site for the new curl bar. These include needle bearings? Scratch my previous comments, as soon as I can flip my last rack I'm getting the stainless on order. I would think including needle bearings on a curl bar should make tricep extensions and curling butter smooth.

Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Does Rep currently sell jammer arms? I'm having a hard time finding them, but might just be overlooking them. I would buy a good set of jammer arms, just haven't found any to make me pull the trigger. The Rogue system is great in terms of adjusting the height, and the Legend jammer arms look good for the converging option and they move out of the way easily. Seems like the perfect option would be a mix of the two.
    I read on the website with the rack combo that they were coming soon...if they are for sure and they can be bought separately, be available to attach to a 2X3 rack and are compatible with other racks and are cost friendly (I wouldn't wanna invest too much into these due to them being more accessory oriented and because of my space limitations if they fit and would be used here and there)...then I'd totally jump on getting them.

bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    I'm not really sure if any ladder designs can incline any lower due to the way they are constructed, if so it would be nice to have a few lower settings...but since I use the Rogue as my main rack bench, I'm good at 30° for incline barbell benching. For lower settings with DBs I use my Legend 3103.
    Vulcan's bench has 12 settings including 10°, 20°, and 30°

God of Slowdown Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ordered the chrome rackable curl bar.
    I'll do a write up on it.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)
    BP: 374x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    I ordered the chrome rackable curl bar.
    I'll do a write up on it.
    Thanks. I think we're all looking forward to it
    -632931 to -215598 rep. Nearly at zero........

LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LifterWest View Post
    It's been a year since I sold my old house and moved to a new one. I got rid of my beginner rack before I moved. And I just now bought a PR-5000 power rack in silver. It is the only color in stock and I don't really care about colors. While I was at it, I also got a Gladiator WL bar. I was squatting with an olympic bar!
    Rep shipped out the rack yesterday and it is getting delivered tomorrow! I'm looking at a 650 lbs shipment and its going to be 97F tomorrow. Looks like I get my first workout free!

The strap safeties are on sale and were out of stock when I ordered the rack. Of course it had to come back on stock the day they shipped out the rack

Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Felt cute, might delete later...

Surprised people haven't chimed in yet on the new curl bar, interested to hear about the bends and sleeves.

I only unboxed & held it to check out the curves. I'll hit an arm day for the first time in what seems like a decade, so I'll be able to report back pretty quickly.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It feels like a really nice bar. I’ve only used it once so far, but it was comfortable on the wrists. Aesthetically very nice to look at.

Also got the 5-50 Urethanes in. Initial impressions are very positive. Packaging was supreme.

Can someone help me with these images? On mobile and can’t get them to embed.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RDuD00v
    https://imgur.com/gallery/tL2eVHn
    https://imgur.com/gallery/EDwGVIO

dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post

Done.
    -632931 to -215598 rep. Nearly at zero........

Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It feels like a really nice bar. I’ve only used it once so far, but it was comfortable on the wrists. Aesthetically very nice to look at.

Also got the 5-50 Urethanes in. Initial impressions are very positive. Packaging was supreme.

It looks nice. I don’t get why they cheaped out on the knurling though. That would annoy the hell out of my mind, and my hands.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Looks good! I'll be watching the reviews on the bar closely.

I have the urethanes as well. Very nice DB's. I have the 5-50 pound set, plus a pair of 60's, 70's, and 80's.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Looks good! I'll be watching the reviews on the bar closely.
    Same! Flipped my last rack, trying to decide on the stainless or regular.

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Same! Flipped my last rack, trying to decide on the stainless or regular.
    Go stainless to match your stainless PB!

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    It looks nice. I don’t get why they cheaped out on the knurling though. That would annoy the hell out of my mind, and my hands.
    It wasn't a matter of being cheap. We looked at category leaders to determine what we should offer. See below:
    http://www.ivankobarbell.com/content/0yx1ffdj2i_600.jpg

And here, near the bottom:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...0286811&page=1
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    It wasn't a matter of being cheap. We looked at category leaders to determine what we should offer. See below:

Can we expect a lat tower attachment for the HR-5000?
    Compatible belt squat?
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mine is coming today. Will be my 3rd piece of your gear and I will be buying more in the future. I like what your doing here by taking some of our input, toning it back to make it reasonable and profitable to produce, and them actually building what damn near what we think we want.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's wrong with the knurling? Looks good to me. I really want the stainless, but I'm more than a little over budget on equipment purchases right now.

Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Murser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I’ve never used with that curl bar. I prefer when the knurling in continuous throughout the curved section.

I’ve never used with that curl bar. I prefer when the knurling in continuous throughout the curved section.
    In all honesty, I have used bars without knurling entirely and it's made no difference. For heavy benching I prefer an aggressive knurling, but it shouldn't make a difference on a curl bar. Whether curls, triceps, upright rows, or barbell pullovers....